Chapter 349 - 350

Chapter 349 Entering Duyun

Come in a hurry, go in a hurry.

After taking the inner demon oath, the others couldn't wait to leave. The matter is a foregone conclusion, they can't benefit from it at all, and they even got themselves involved, which inevitably makes them regretful.

So when they saw that the leader of Xuan Cang Sect allowed them to leave, each one moved faster than the other.

But in the blink of an eye, only Su Ziyi, Zhu Lian and the head of the Xuan Cang Sect were left in the hall.

Su Ziyi bowed deeply to the head of the Xuan Cang Sect. He knew that this time he could almost escape completely, all thanks to the protection of the head of the Xuan Cang Sect. In response to his great gift, the head of the Xuan Cang Sect did not shy away. After the man straightened up, he said: "Yuanxu chose you, I hope you will not let him down." After that, he walked away.

he?

Su Ziyi was not sure whether the leader of Xuan Cang Sect was talking about him or it, but since he was talking about the broken sword, it should be it.

Su Ziyi was lost in thought when a hand suddenly pressed on his shoulder, startling him. He looked back and found Zhu Lian looking at him with a smile: "We will be the same sect from now on. Come on, call me Senior Brother." Su Ziyi was stunned. He didn't expect Zhu Lian to be so mean-spirited, but he had never been there before. From his behavior in the Qi Zhong, you can already see the cunning hidden under his gentle appearance.

Su Ziyi was not afraid at all, and a simple "senior brother" made Zhu Lian hold his breath.

Because he never thought it would be so easy!

Logically speaking, shouldn't Su Ziyi be polite to him first? Why suddenly...

Zhu Lian was still in a daze, but Su Ziyi had already walked out of the hall. Zhu Lian didn't notice at all. After Su Ziyi turned around, there was an extremely solemn expression on his face.

He stood in the sun, but felt no warmth at all. After closing his eyes, he suddenly smelled a faint smell of rust.

What secrets are hidden behind the Xuan Cang Sect?

Duyun Peak is closer than Su Ziyi thought, and not far from the main peak. This is probably the reason why the opponent's spiritual energy is abundant enough to support the growth of a large number of spiritual grasses.

Under the leadership of Zhu Lian, Su Ziyi flew to Duyun Peak with his sword. As soon as he entered Duyun Peak, an extremely strong spiritual power hit him. He looked closely and found that people had set up spirit gathering arrays everywhere on the mountain. Looking at the formation level, it was higher than the one he used. A lot of them came out, so there was such a large amount of spiritual energy gathered in one place.

Now, Su Ziyi was really interested in Duyun Peak.

There are not many people on Duyun Peak. As soon as he landed on the ground, Su Ziyi saw only two or three people hurried towards them. These three people were all in the Qi refining stage. They were wearing the robes of Xuan Cang Sect disciples, with only a vermilion embroidered on the cuffs. The small tripod distinguishes them from others.

These three people had already received the letter and knew that Elder Zhu Lian would bring a new elder, and that the new elder had achieved second place in this Danbi competition, surpassing the five elders who had gone with Du Yunfeng to participate in the competition. Suppressed. So, how could they not be excited when they heard the news? They came out with joy and apprehension, fearing that they would offend each other.