Chapter 62 - 63

Chapter 62 Barriers and Obstructions

Amidst the sound of firecrackers, Su Ziyi ushered in his first New Year in another world.

In terms of customs, the New Year in Qingze Continent is actually not much different from the New Year on Earth. It's just that one is a technological society and the other is cultivation, so on the Qingze continent, everyone is quite taboo about sacrificial curses, and they treat the ancient customs that have been passed down with caution, and there is no room for any mistakes.

It was this caution that allowed Su Ziyi to have a different New Year.

He took Bian Qing and Su Yulang to the town. For the first time, he saw the lanterns that looked like swimming dragons. For the first time, he saw how the flower lady in colorful clothes stepped on the stage with wooden blocks no bigger than her fist. Dancing. At the same time, under Bian Qing's personal guidance, he made five-color rice cakes to celebrate the New Year for the first time; together with Su Yulang, he contracted all the Spring Festival couplets for the family.

It can be said that this is the most fulfilling and interesting New Year he has lived since his parents passed away.

In addition, Li Yuyang and his wife came to visit him for New Year greetings, which also made him feel fresh. However, during the meal, they talked about the missing miners in the mine, and from the missing miners, they talked about the monsters that appeared near Luoshan Village. beast.

As a result, Mr. and Mrs. Li Yu's happy faces turned into worried faces when they arrived. However, Su Ziyi understood their worries, so he only said that he would go up the mountain to take a look after spring. When he heard what he said, Mr. and Mrs. Li Yu breathed a sigh of relief. After all, in their hearts, Su Ziyi was already the strongest person in Luoshan Village. As long as he took action, no matter good or bad, things would definitely come to an end.

Bian Qing didn't stop him this time, but after sending Li Yu and Yang Xu away, he devoted himself to cultivation very consciously, working harder than before.

However, the results he achieved through such hard work are also remarkable. Although he has not yet been able to break through to the fourth level of Qi Refining, he can clearly feel that there is only a thin layer of paper between him and the fourth level of Qi Refining. He only needs to wait for a suitable opportunity, and he will be able to break through smoothly. After Su Ziyi saw his bottleneck, he silently gave him more of the only cultivation resources at home.

It's just that although these red beast meats contain spiritual energy, their effect on Bian Qing is getting smaller and smaller. Even when the meat at home is almost eaten, the barrier is still not loosened at all. This made Bian Qing, who was new to practicing cultivation, a little impatient. He could not calm down while meditating.

At the dinner table that day, Su Ziyi once again pushed the bowl of red meat in the direction of Bian Qing, but Bian Qing refused listlessly and pushed the meat towards him instead. This made Su Ziyi frown: "What's wrong? ?" "Nothing." Bian Qing ate the vegetables in the bowl and said casually. But when his eyes glanced at the bowl of meat, he couldn't help but sigh: "If it weren't for these red ferocious meat, I really wouldn't eat it. You know what it takes to touch the threshold of the fourth level of Qi Refining."

There was a bit of anxiety in his words, and Su Ziyi knew his worries as soon as he heard it: "Why, are you anxious?" As he said this, he put something into Su Yulang's bowl. Got a piece of meat. Since Bian Qing doesn't want to eat it, he might as well give it to Su Yulang. After all, this food is of great benefit to Su Yulang. As for himself? The first-level monsters can no longer be of much help to him, so he might as well give it to others.