Ch 1 - Walking Out The Door

*SLAP* *THUD* *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*

A man with black hair, brown eyes and a great toned body was slapping down on someone with his brown belt. Blood was on his knuckles as he kept beating down on them.

???: YOUR A FUCKING WORTHLESS RAT!

There was no reaction from the child that laid on the floor. His skinny malnourished body was covered in cuts, scars and bruises. His black hair had blood staining their tips and his red eyes just stared at the ants that were next to him. They were fighting.

???: WHY COULDNT I HAVE A SON THAT HAD A QUIRK! ANYTHING WOULD BE BETTER THAN A QUIRKLESS PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU!

The boy just watched the ants fight and fight as his father beat him with his belt.

???: REACT! AT LEAST SHOUT! SCREAM! FUCKING REACT YOU FREAK!

The boy watched as one of the ants slowly grabbed the other ants head with its mandibles and ripped its head off. The boy looked up at his father as he looked him in his red eyes.

???: THATS RIGHT! SCREAM SEKIA! HAVE AT LEAST ONE PURPOSE!

The belt it Sekias face as blood was drawn under his eye. Sekia looked his father in his disgusting face as he looked at him. Even when getting beat his emotionless expression scared his father.

???: DO SOMETHING!!!

Sekia looked down at his fathers feet. Crawling over to them.

???: THATS RIGHT! GROVEL! YOU PATHETIC LOW LIFE SHIT!

Sekia was at his fathers feet as he wrapped his arms around them.

???: BEG! BEG FOR MERCY!

Sekia looked up at his father from his feet.

???: DO SOMETHING!

Sekia: Ok.

Sekia pulled his fathers feet into him while standing up. Causing his father to fall back and hit the back of his head on a low table. A crack could be heard as Sekias father hit the corner. Falling dead on the floor. Blood pooling on the floor.

Suddenly Sekias body started to hurt all over. His bones cracked while his skin peeled. He was so hungry. Starving.

???: BABE HAVE YOU FINISHED! I'VE COOKED DINNER FO...

Sekais mother looked at her dead husband on the floor as Sekias crimson eyes met with his mothers blood red eyes. His eyes showed pain and hate as he looked at his mother. She looked terrified as she quickly tried to run away. Slipping on the kitchen floor and impaling her throat with the knife she cooked food with.

Sekia stepped in his mothers pool of blood as he hobbled over to the table where there were two plates of food. Sekia got to one of the plates and started eating like an animal. Shoving all the food in his face as he chewed it with an open mouth. As he started to eat food his body began to develop more muscle. His body became slightly taller. But after eating both the plates and all the food he could find in the house his hunger and starvation finally settled down. His skin became more clear though he retained his scars. He became more toned but he was still skinny and malnourished.

Sekia looked at his body as he noticed the change.

Sekia: Quirk? I... have a quirk?

Sekia walked towards his father as he looked at him. His body was lean and well built. Sekia knew his father was strong considering how he got beat for 4 years after his parents were certain he didn't have a quirk.

Sekia: His quirk?

Sekia looked around as he saw the two puddles of blood. He looked at the door of his families flat. After leaving it at 4 and coming back from the quirk doctor. He hasn't left this flat for 6 years. Sekia walked towards the door as he looked at the handle. Pulling it. Pushing it. Then as he twisted it, it opened. The bright light of the sun outside blinding him as he put his pale hands in front of his eyes.

Walking out of a place he long forgotten as home with foot prints of blood following behind him.

Quirks:
Food Chain: Through the murder of others Sekia copies the quirks of those he kills. However Sekia cannot copy the quirks of people that are killed by others or those he assists with killing.

Perfect Body: As long as you maintain your body you are at the peak of what a normal human can achieve. If you don't eat you will experience severe hunger and body pains.