Ch 39 - The Moments Before Chaos

Sekia was standing in above the edge of a road the bus they were in had parked there. Today was there training camp but he looked at the vast hills and forest. Seeing a small opening in a far distance. Not anywhere near something that could be called a training camp. Only on the side of a road.

???: WITH SPARKLING EYES WE ROCK ON!

???: CUTE, CAT, STINGER!

???: THE WILD & WILD PUSSYCATS!!!

Sekia looked as his face contorted in a way it had never looked before. Even he didn't know what face he had on right now.

Sekia: {I... I... I think... I think I want to kill them regardless of their quirk. This... this is the first time I've ever wanted to do this. What is this feeling... it feels so weird... so icky.}

Sekia could only stare at two women wearing frilly skirts and weird costumes. They were so... painful to watch for him. His views of heroes permanently changed by watching this charade. He was so confused, so scared, so full of disgust that he didn't notice. The floor completely fell from underneath him. A wave of dirt throwing him into the dark forest.

Sekia: *Sigh* {I hate being a student.}

Sekia fell into a shadow as he saw weird stone monsters above him. He heard shouts from the students about getting to a lodge. Shouts about a test.

Sekia: {Ohhh. This is a test. Well this is easy.}

Sekia left. Leaving all the other students to find their way and fight monster dirt golems. The golems not noticing Sekia. Not that anyone could in the shadows.

Scene change

Sekia flipped out of a shadow as he arrived at a lodge. But it was empty. No one was here yet.

Sekia: {Was I early? I guess I can set a point then.}

Sekia traveled far into the forest as he took a button out from his pocket. Pressing it as a dark mist emerged.

Kurogiri: Yes master Sekia.

Kurogiri bowed with his hand in front of him.

Sekia: Just before Shigirakis attack I will be here. You can come here with Jin to have a clone of me made. Then you'll take me back to my place so I can put on my uniform. Then Shigiraki can make his mess. I'll do real damage during that.

Kurogiri: Understood master Sekia.

Sekia: My clone will then arrive back here when the fighting begins to die down and I'll take its place with it disappearing. Also please make sure Shigiraki doesn't screw up my plan. He already knows not to attack me. And he should have told the others.

Kurogiri: I'll make sure to tell them again. Is there anything else?

Kurogiri looked at Sekia to see if there was anything else he wanted to say.

Sekia: No. Thank you Kurogiri.

Sekia nodded and smiled.

Kurogiri: No thanks needed master Sekia.

Kurogiri left as Sekia went back to the camp.

Aizawa: I knew you would be earlier than the rest.

It looked like Aizawa and the pussycat group had just arrived.

???: BUT HOW?! WE JUST GOT HERE!

They just arrived.

Aizawa: He can travel through shadows. Movement and evading detection is easy for him in a forest full of shadows. So your dolls couldn't do anything to him Pixiebob.

Pixiebob: But... But... THATS NOT FAIR!