Ch 15 - A Preparation (1)

It was a weekend as Sekia and Sophia were dressed in their villian uniforms. Standing and waiting in their living room for someone.

Sophia: You know I find you really hot in that.

Sophia bit her bottom lip as she held Sekia close. Holding him by his waist. Sekia holding her waist.

Sekia: You look beautiful in yours.

Sekia said looking down at Sophias crimson eyes.

Sophia: I like it too. Though when we get back, do you want to take a shower together? In think I get a bit sweaty. You could help me take it off.

Sekia: Me... And you... in the shower... together?

Sekia had a blush as he unknowingly stuttered.

Sophia: You've already seen me naked. We get changed together. I've helped you get changed before. But if you don't want to it's fine.

Sekia: No I want to. I really want to.

Sophia smiled as she bit Sekias lower lip. Sekias breath became heavy. Almost panting like a dog in heat. Sophia giggled slightly. She loved Sekia like this. For a villian that infiltrated UA he had obvious tells. Like when he really wanted something his eyes would unconscious adopt this cute puppy eye look. Or when he really liked something like kissing or pleasure his breath would get heavier as he developed a small blush on his face and eyes of longing. He unconsciously adopted these traits after learning from dogs during his time living on the streets. Copying anything so he could like. But Sophia loved all his little tells. Every single one of them bringing her pleasure. That the person she loved was absolutely devoted to her.

Sophia went in to make passionate love to Sekia. Wanting nothing more than to take him right here right now. But a misty man appeared.

Kurogiri: Do you two ever let go of each other?

Sophia: I don't see why we should have to.

Sophia smiled.

Kurogiri: *Sigh* Just come with me.

Kurogiri opened a portal inside of him as they stepped through. Appearing in the bar. When Sekia saw Shigiraki he stepped in front of Sophia and glared at Shigiraki slightly growling.

Shigiraki: Don't glare at me like that you mongrel.

Sekia: Don't have such a... crusty face then.

Shigiraki: Is that the best you could come up with on the spot or was that rehearsed?

Sekia: That was on the spot.

Shigiraki laughed as Sekia slightly revealed his fangs.

Kurogiri: You two play nice. Your master is in your presence.

On a Tv with a fuzzy screen All for One could be heard.

All for One: So Shigiraki. Are you sure of your plan?

Shigiraki: The plan guarantees that All Might will die.

Sekia: {Not happening. Your plan is bad and you ignored all the advice I gave you.}

Sekia looked at Shigiraki with a look of disapproval.

All for One: You have the reins on this. Do not disappoint me.

Shigiraki: Yes master.

All for One: Sekia. Sophia told me you wanted to speak to me.

Sekia: The spy. It's Izuku Midoriya correct.

All for One: Why do you believe that?

Sekia: Is he not?

Sekia tilted his head in confusion.

All for One: No. And I don't have any intention of telling you. I need to make sure you continue acting like a student to not blow your cover. Though I have set something up for you during Shigirakis attack.

Sekia: {I thought Midoriya was the spy because of his borrowed power and masters quirk. But if it wasn't master, then where did he get the power from? I'll have to find out more.}

All for One: Kurogiri could you hand Sekia his treat.

Sekia: Treat.

Sekia perked up and looked around.

Kurogiri handed Sekia a mask. It was a black Kitsune mask with red lines down the edges and small ears.

All for One: If you're going to continue being a villain you need to now hide your identity. Be sure to wear it whenever you wear that uniform.

Sekia: Yes master.

Sekia kneeled down.

All for One: Sekia, you and Sophia are dismissed.

Kurogiri warped them into a dark alley. Sekia placing on his mask.

Sekia: So what are we supposed to do now?

Sekia looked at Sophia. Slightly getting used to the mask.

Sophia: You could always help me. I was supposed to sort out a problem regarding a drug that has been going around. I think it was called... Trigger?

Sekia: Oh that was one of my first missions. I just finished defeating the sellers and buyers of the drug before I met you.

Sekia smiled under the mask. Remembering meeting Sophia for the first time.

Sophia: {I can't believe they had him fighting like that as a 13 year old!}

Sekia looked at Sophia as she seemed to get a bit angry. Sophia slightly digging her nails into her hand.

Sekia: I'm sorry if I mad you made. I... I'm sorry.

Sophia: No no no. You didn't make me mad. You've never once made me mad.

Sophia held both of Sekias hands as she looked him in his eyes.

Sekia smelled blood as he looked at her hand. Looking at her hand he saw she deeply cut herself with her nails. Sekia slightly lifted up his mask as he licked the blood clean off. Sophia had a big blush as Sekia looked up at her.

Sekia: Are you really not mad?

Sophia: Of course not. How could I be mad at you?

Sophia lifted up his mask as she kissed him on the lips. Putting down his mask when their lips parted.

Sophia: So let's go and do the mission. Then we can go home.

Sophia and Sekia disappeared from the alley.