Ch 91 - A Kinky Couple Always (Lemon)

Sophia looked down at Sekia as he was on his knees. Not sure even an inch away from her private area. Sekia could smell the strong aroma coming from her as she slightly moved her lingerie the smell got stronger as Sekia was rock hard. Finding it even harder to hold back.

Sophia: Now how do you ask?

Sekia: Please mommy. Please let me lick you clean.

Sophia had a seductive grin as she put her hand on the back of Sekias head. Shoving his face into her wet pussy. Sekia licked like a dog in heat. Tasting the juices of his beautiful wife. Her soaking juices covering his face.

Sophia: AHHHHH~! Thats it baby~! Right there!

Sophia was violent as Sekia kept on licking. Poking a tent in his trousers. Then his tongue got longer as Sophia shivered. Squirting right into Sekias mouth. As she stopped shaking a bit she used her toes to undo the zipper on his trousers freeing his large rock hard member. So Sekia was happy just eating out his wife. Throughout the years they had practiced a lot of kinks and gave themselves nearly every fetish for each other.

Sophia: Your already on edge aren't you.

Sophia gave a small giggle. Gently rubbing her foot on his large package.

Sophia: Cum for me baby~.

Sekia blew a massive load as Sophia pushed his head further into her. His whole body spasmed as his hips rubbed up and down against Sophia foot. Sophia kept face fucking Sekia until she came again. Going down and gently holding Sekia in her arms.

Sophia: Is good to now those triggers we installed still work. Let's see how fast you can get. 5~.

Sophia whispered into Sekias ear as his large member twitched.

Sophia: 4~.

Sophia blew warm air into Sekias ear as his hips moved.

Sophia: 3~.

Sekias hips buckled as he blew his large load on the floor. His body convulsed as Sophia held his in her arms.

Sophia: That's a good boy~. You're fast, you don't cum at all. Your like putty in my hands. If you were any normal person your mind would have long broke and you'd be a drooling mess I'd have to take care of.

Sekia: I... I love you so much.

Sophia: But even if I do go too far and you do become that drooling mess. I'll take care of you. Use your quirks of mommy.

Sekia: Are... Are you sure? The last time I did that was years ago. You couldn't walk for a week and I... I was nearly that drooling mess.

Sophia: Cum~!

Sekia blew another load as he shook in Sophia arms.

Sophia: Don't question mommy baby.

Sekia: Yes... mommy.

Sekia turned into a much younger version of himself. Then multiple versions of him appeared.

Sekia 2: This... feels weird.

Sekia 3: Yeah... sharing senses with clones is weird. It's been so long since I've used the sense share quirk.

Sophia: And the other quirks.

All Sekias: Yes mommy.

All Sekias shook as Sophia slightly grew.

Sekia 4: Sensitivity increase, clones, sense share, growth and Makeup.

All Sekia: We're ready mommy.

Sophia was much bigger than the younger looking Sekia. All the Sekias were now just above 5ft. All younger with their members being unchanged. Sophia was over 8ft and still looked the same. There were 5 Sekias.