Ch 3 - Taming A Dog

All for One walked into a room small room with a single bed and some bookshelves with dusty books and some dusty shelves. Sekia was waiting at the side of the door frame so when All for One closed the door Sekia pounced. Jumping up at All for One. All for One placing his arm infront of the attack as Sekia bit down hard on his arm.

All for One: {He hasn't spoken a word. He acts like a wild animal and his body is covered in wounds. But he at least has a brain considering that was a planned attack. This couldn't be better.} So do you have a name?

Sekia looked at All for Ones face and then bit down harder as his teeth were embedded in All for Ones suit.

All for One: {He understood. So he at leasts understands me.} I see you don't want to talk. But are you hungry?

Sekia had his jaw slightly loosen as he looked back at All for One.

All for One: {So you want food.} Well here's some food.

A black sludge appeared as sandwiches in boxes fell on the floor. Sekia opened his mouth off of All for Ones arm and looked at the sandwiches and then back at All for One. Letting go as he ripped open the sandwich boxes and devoured the sandwiches.

All for One: Do you like them? If you talk you'll get more food.

Sekia was stuffing his face with sandwiches as he looked at All for One.

Sekia: ESHI!

All for One: Excuse me?

Sekia swallowed what was in his mouth as he repeated.

Sekia: Sekia. My name.

All for One: So you talk. That makes it much easier. So what happened to you? Sekia.

Sekia: What happened?

All for One: How did you nearly die?

Sekia: Dead. Bad guys. Parents dead.

All for One: Bad people killed your parents? Is that how you ended up on the streets? {Wouldn't an orphanage take him then?}

Sekia shook his head.

Sekia: Bad guys dead because of me. Parents dead because I did it.

All for One smiled widely as he looked at Sekia. He placed his hand closes to Sekia as he flinched away. Causing All for One to smile wider. He slowly placed his hand on Sekias head as he rubbed his head. Sekia looked up confused as All for One looked down at him.

All for One: {He's absolutely perfect.} You're going to be mine now. Sekia Shigiraki.

Sekia was tamed by All for One. And all it took was some food and a headpat. Sekia becoming docile as All for One fed him more food.

From that point Sekia was taught and trained like a dog should be. Sekia was taught like a dog. Only getting treats if he did something well. If he got his test questions correctly, if he managed to read one book a day, if he defeated his opponent in combat. Treats only awarded if he did well, and Sekia worked really hard for treats.

After 6 months of teaching and training All for One guided Sekia into a dark room. All for One disappeared as the lights turned on. A man in the centre of the room was breathing erratically as he had fangs coming from his mouth.

Sekia: All for One? Where am I?

Suddenly the speakers in the corner of the room screeched.

All for One: See that opponent Sekia. Just kill him and you get a treat.

Sekia: Is he a bad person?

Behind the glass All for One looked disappointed. Suddenly the man that was drooling heard something in his ear.

All for One: If you manage to kill that kid. You walk free.

The man didn't need to hear anything else. The man ran erratically towards Sekia. Sekia looked at the man as his claws came out.

Sekia: GRRRRRRRR!

The man wasn't petered at he jumped up at Sekia. Sekia waited until the man was on the descend as he placed out his hand. Grabbing the mans throat by his throat. His claws digging deep inside as the man chocked and blood splattered on Sekia. Sekia tugged his arm out as he pulled part of the man's throat out.

The man went limp as he choked. Sekia watched as the light went out in the man's eyes. Sekia felt two front teeth get sharper as the smell of blood got stronger.

All for One: Well done Seki...

All for One was behind Sekia as he noticed his new sharp teeth. He looked at his claws and then his sharp teeth. Looking down at the dead man as he had similar sharp teeth.

All for One: Absolutely perfect Sekia. Lots of meat for today.

Sekia: Really?

Sekia looked up at All for One.

All for One: Yes.

Sekia remained neutral as All for One guided him.

After today his training increased and Sekia became stronger. As he ate more his body grew. Growing to 5"11 at 13 years old. He had more defined muscles. And his straight black hair was messy with bangs. He wore black suit with a red lapel, black tie and black shirt. Fingerless leather gloves on his hands.

All for One looked proud looking at Sekia. It had been a few difficult years training him so far but he was indeed perfect. He found out he had an amazing quirk and he was well trained in both combat and knowledge. His body far exceeded Shigirakis when he was 13.

All for One: Ok Sekia. You're prepared for today.

Sekia: I have. I understand where my mission is to take place, the group I'm targeting and the layout of the area.

All for One: Good. As I said only kill thoses who you think have good quirks. We don't know if you have a quirk limit nor do we want to find out. The other you are to cripple. After your done press this button. Kurogiri here will kill the rest and teleport you back.

All for One gave Sekia a small button.

Sekia: I understand. Kuroguiri.

Kuroguiri: Yes.

Kurogiri warped around Sekia as they both disappeared.

Quirks:
Food Chain
Perfect Body
Predator Claws
Internal Parasite
Canine: This quirk gives the user two sharp front teeth and hardens the rest of their teeth along with a heightened sense of smell.

Body Boost: All body abilities are increased by 5 times. Strength, speed, senses, endurance, durability ext.