Ch 21 - After The USJ (Lemons)

All the UA teachers as well as Tsukauchi were in a meeting. The windows blacked out with the blinds closed with the lights on.

Tsukauchi: After looking through the entire quirk registry related to people of Japanese origin, ages 20 to 35. I wasn't able to find find the name Shigiraki. This was the same for the black mist man and his warp gate quirk. However, I have identified a villain at the crime scene. Alias: Blood Diamond, Quirk name: Unknown, we have assumed it is a blood manipulation type quirk but her DNA wasn't in our database. So she has no prior arrest.

Nezu: I remember. She's killed many heroes and villains alike. A similar but more powerful version of Vlads quirk. Though no one has seen her face as she always gets away somehow. Are we under the assumption that she has always been working with them. This mist man helping her escape.

Nezu looked at Tsukauchi when asking.

Tsukauchi: That is the assumption. But besides that and the monster under custody. We have nothing else to go off of.

Vlad: I CAN'T BELIVE WE GOT ATTACKED BY A GROUP OF 3rd RATE THUGS A FEW STRONG PEOPLE AND A MAN CHILD! ITS COMPLETELY UNBELIEVABLE!

Vlad slammed his hands into the table in rage. Feeling that just being attacked by them was a stain on UAs name.

Tsukauchi: It's actually not that unbelievable. With this age filled with heroes, villains have begun to feel the pressure. They have sworn allegiance to powerful people such as Shigiraki because he's a "man child" and has a pure sinister evil to him. Right now we can only follow the one lead we have and that's Blood Diamond. She doesn't seem to have a specific pattern in choosing when she attacks, but if we can capture her while she's in the act we will get closer to finding the origin of the monster and this "alliance of villains."

Nezu: Tsukauchi is right. Heroes should watch out for her and communicate to find and capture her in the act. The faster we can do this the faster we can capture the remaining villains.

Tsukauchi: Actually could I ask a question to everyone here?

Tsukauchi took a look at everyone.

Nezu: Your questions are welcome.

Tsukauchi gave a small nod as he again addressed everyone in the room. Looking at them carefully.

Tsukauchi: What do you all think of the student Sekia Narbu?

Nezu: Why do you ask?

Nezu seemed interested in the question.

Tsukauchi: I just found it weird that a student survived a confrontation on his own against Blood Diamond and six other villains.

Nezu looked at all the other teachers.

Nezu: It's not completely out of his ability. Within the entrance test he displayed amazing skill and speed. It's entirely plausible he could have fought back or ran away.

All Might: He seems to be a good student. He converses well with his fellow peers.

All Might said in his smaller form. Still a bit injured from the Nomu attack at the UA.

Snipe: I don't know him well but he has emotions if your wondering if he's some type of crazy villain spy. He seemed happy in the school halls before the incident happened. When I next saw him on the stretcher he didn't seem happy so I could only assume the attack ruined a good day for him. I even heard from some students that Sekia was having a good day.

Snipe added.

Vlad: I don't know the kid. But he was impressive in the entrance exam.

???: Yeah. He made an amazing performance when taking out the zero pointer.