Ch 41 - A Chaos In Japan (1)

Sekia was standing on a high tower with Kurogiri behind him. Looking down at the nice view. He gripped his black choker on his villain uniform with almost a choking force as he activated the quirk enhancer inside of it. His hand dragging off the choker. He felt a rush as his body was full of power. He felt completely different with every quirk he had. Underneath his mask there was a little smile with this rush. The power felt absolutely amazing. And he knew that tonight. He was going to make some people proud. And one person he hated. Very very pissed off.

Kurogiri: Are you ready master Sekia?

Sekia: Ready.

Both disappeared from the tower.

Scene change

The police station was busy as always. Arrests never stopped.

Policeman 1: Booking him in for attempted robbery and aggravated assault. Endeavours side kicks just delivered him.

Policewoman: Hahaha. They say evil never rests but apparently justice doesn't either.

Villian 1: Please stop with the crappy jokes! Isn't staying in jail a bad enough punishment?!

The villain growled. Suddenly all the lights cut out. The computers turned off and only small emergency lights turned on. Everyone waited but nothing happened. The station and atmosphere were still. It was eerie.

Policeman 1: Why isn't the emergency generator turning on?

Policewoman 1: I don't know? We will just wait for tech to sort it out.

Everyone waited as even with the small back up emergency lights flashing red it was incredibly dark. No one moved as they all just waited. Not being able to do anything with power completely gone.

Scene change

Inside the jail cell of the police station criminals and villians were sitting and standing. The darkness even darker without an emergency light in the jail cell.

Villian 2: I can't believe I got caught! Now stuck in this shit hole!

Sekia: Don't shout but what's your quirk?

Everyone in the cell looked at each other and around. But they couldn't find where the voice came from. Neither could they see a thing in the darkness.

Sekia: Quirk?

One of the villains was curious so they decided to answer.

Villain 3: I can spit highly corrosive acid.

There was a silence and another villain decided to answer.

Villain 4: I can ingest metal and fire spikes of the metal ingested from my hands.

There was more silence.

Villain 2: *Sigh* Blood Tie. I can track living organisms if I see their blood.

Villain 5: I can breathe deadly vapours that melt the inside of peoples lungs.

Everyone slowly backed away from the villain that said that. The villain heard them edging away.

Villain 5: I can choose not to! Jeez!

Suddenly Sekia appeared in the cell they all stepped back. Feeling the air changed around him. Sekia broke the quirk cuffs with his bare hands and using laser eyes to cut open a massive opening into the cell bars.

Sekia: Cause as much chaos as possible.

When they looked at him in the bright moment he used his laser eyes they realised who it was. The villain everyone was now talking about as the police were everywhere trying to find him. Bloodhound.

All the villains smiled as they laughed running out of the cell as shouts and then screams were heard in the police station. Sekia walked back into the darkness as he appeared outside. With his quirk enhanced he could go anywhere within a shadow in an instant. Even shadows that weren't connected he could move through. Kuruogiri held his shoulder as they disappeared again.

In Another Cell

Villain 1: FUCK!! THAT SHITTY BOSS LEAVING US FOR DEAD!!

Villain 2: IF I COULD GET MY HANDS ON HIM I'D SKIN HIM AND HIS FAMILY ALIVE!

Villain 3: You guys sound like you have it rough. I just got caught murdering someone. But yours is way worse. Personal.

A villain laughed as he looked at the two complaining.

Sekia: Quirk?

Villain 3: Who said that?

All the villains had a similar reaction as they looked around. It was dark as similar to the other police station the power has went out.

Sekia: Quirk?

Villain 2: Where's it coming from?

Villain 3: Ho shit! I thought I just finally went crazy.

Sekia: If you don't answer I won't let you out to have some fun.

At the word fun a villain finally perked up.

Villain 3: OH ME ME ME! My quirk lets me develop razor like fingers.

Villain 2: I have an obvious mutant quirk. I look like a lion.

He did look like a lion. A lion with a large mane, claws, sharp teeth and a wet nose. He was large and muscular.

Villain 1: I have the ability to link my emotions to someone else.

Then another villain that remained quiet spoke up.

Villain 4: I have a quirk that allows me to freeze time for 24 seconds. It has a 2 minute cool down.

Suddenly from behind the villains head lasers pierced the mans skull as a massive  holes formed all the way through his skull.

Villain 3: HAHAHAHAHA! Nice shot!

They were all shaken up but the rest of them had their quirk cuffs cut in half as Sekia appeared and cut open an exit.

Sekia: Cause mayhem.

Sekia again disappeared as shouts were heard. Sekia felt a man hit a wall as he heard screams.

Kurogiri and Sekia repeated this over and over again. Until Sekia had taken many quirks and the structure of the police was in complete chaos across Japan. All villains that were once captured broke out of jail and caused utter chaos. Many other villains decided to join in as streets due to the chaos. They started burning, police and heroes dying and buildings crumbled.

Kurogiri: A last stop then master Sekia.

Sekia: A last stop Kurogiri.

They both disappeared.

Quirks:
Food Chain
Perfect Body
Predator Claws
Internal Parasite
Canine
Body Boost
Minor telekinesis
Shadow movement
Eyes of Inferno
Lens
Reaction
Stamina Enhancer
Contortion
Abstracts
Archive
Learning Curve
Jet
Bulk
Super Regeneration 2x
Squirmy fingers
Metal Manipulation
Muscle Augmentation
Freeze Frame - A quirk that allows the user to freeze time for 24 seconds. This quirk needs 2 minutes to be used again. Cannot be improved.

Demonic Wings: A quirk that allows red spiked like wings to form from the users back. These can be manipulated to fit the users needs. An attack form is also available.

Blood Bondage: A quirk that allows the user to form tentacles of blood from their body that they have completely control of. Too much blood used can result in dizziness.

Shell: The users skin cells overlap each other and become bonded with hydrogen covalent bonds.

Druid: A quirk that makes your body similar to that of a plant. Your cells develop a tough cell walls. You sustain your body off minor amounts of sustenance, water and sunlight. You can breathe both oxygen and carbon dioxide. You can slowly regenerate. Your body can have a continuous growth curve as long as you take care of it and train. Root like vines can come from your nails and leach life from people, making you stronger. As long as your brain survives you can continue to live a perpetual life.

Bone matrix: A quirk that causes your bones to turn into a rigid tetrahedral structure. Your bones become much stronger and lighter in weight.