Ch 90 - Years Later (Lemon)

12 years later

Sekia: Ok ok... you know this isn't fair. Where are you guys, we need to leave?

???: But hid and seek hasn't finished Dad!

Sekia heard a voice in his head.

Sekia: Maze how much have I had to tell you. It's impossible for me to find you. If you're in a shadow even if I go in you could just be invisible. I can't sense you in a shadow.

???: That what makes it so funny!

A small girl with red eyes and really long black hair appeared from Sekias shadow and pulled his shirt. She had straight hair and was wearing shorts and a white top. Her name was Maze and she is 10 years old. Quirk Bloodbank. Able to copy and store the quirks of any blood she has consumed. This also includes Sekias own blood. Sekia thought it would be really bad as she didn't feel like being limited to one quirk. But when Izuku remembered that he gave One for All to Sekia on Nabu island he thought that may have changed Sekia in some way since All for One also took part of One for All. "Making them all connected." Meaning even with all his children's quirk no matter how different they were. Everything could be explained to one wild assumption Izuku made. And his wife's "immortality quirk".

Sekia: Do you know where your brothers and sister are?

Maze: Maybe.

Maze smiled and giggled. Sekia smiled. Even though Maze was somewhat troublesome to deal with her antics. He always found them funny and amusing.

Sekia: Can you please tell me where they are?

Maze: Only if you tell me I'm the favourite child!

???: HEY THATS NOT FAIR! YOU SAID YOU WOULD ASK DAD FOR PIZZA TONIGHT!

A small boy looked down at Maze from the ceiling. His name was Hakari. Aged 8 with the quirk he named after his dad's hero name. Predator. Able to permanently store all characteristics of any biological creature he ate within his DNA. Able to change his body at will. Right now he was blended into the ceiling like a chameleon while having no heartbeat like a jelly fish and the lack of sent like a gecko and able to climb on the ceiling like a spider.

Sekia: So you're both trying to scam me. Hakari where's Haraki.

Haraki: He's in Sophie's pocket.

Sekia looked down at the baby he was holding and put his fingers in her small front pocket. Pulling out and even smaller child.

Haraki: You couldn't even sense me and I was right next to you.

Haraki giggled.

Sekia: Haraki. Larger. Now.

Haraki: Yes dad!

Haraki grew to size as he jumped from Sekias hand onto the floor.

Haraki was Hakaris twin brother. His quirk was Family Tree. He had all the quirks Sekia and Sophia had. As well as all the quirks of everyone in their bloodline. Though for him it was harder for Sekia to make a very confusing family tree that explained all his quirks.

Sekia: Ok... Roll call! TWO!

.
.
.

Sekia: THREE!

Maze: HERE!

Sekia: FOUR AND FIVE!

Haraki and Hakari: BOTH HERE!

Sekia: I have six in my arm. Two... you know I've seen you this entire time.

???: Damn! I thought I hid better this time.