Ch 11 - Getting Used To It

It had been a year since Sophia became a villain. She found it hard to start with. But after killing her abusive ex it was like a switch flipped inside of her. She was different. She trained he quirk with Sekia, she trained her body Sekia, she was a lot more forward with Sekia. They went on missions together and the more she went on missions the more she began to like the look of blood. She had changed. Though not completely. Sekia still views her as nice.

Sophia was known as Blood Diamond in the underworld and while Sekia viewed her as nice, she had taken her fantasy and became what she always dreamed of. She wore a black leather leotard with her black choker, black leather gloves, black thigh highs and black platforms and a small black mask around her eyes. Everyone knew her as dominant and sadistic to her victims. Compared to Sekias nice outlook on her.

But what they were really scared of was the dog of All for One that was with her at all times. Wearing his signature suit he protected her and anyone that tried to harm her. Or anyone that had the balls to flirt with her. They all got beaten to the edge of death. Though after the third person none else dared. To try and get near her. They were to scared of Bloodhound to mess with Blood Diamond

Right now Sophia was having a drink in the bar while Sekia was drinking water. They had completed a mission and decided to take a break.

Sophia: Now that I think about it you've never had a drink. Do you not drink alcohol?

Sophia looked over to Sekia drinking water. Sophia having a glass of red wine.

Sekia: I've never had it before.

Kurogiri: He's not allowed to.

Kurogiri chimed in from behind the bar.

Sophia: Why not? Is he a light weight?

Kurogiri: Sekia isn't old enough to drink.

Sophia: Oh... wait what?

Kurogiri: I believe young Sekia is close to turning 16.

Sekia: I don't know. Maybe?

Sekia didn't really keep track of his own age. He had no need to. Why would someone need to track their own age?

Sophia: But... wait... How old were you when you met me?

Sekia: Errmmmm... I think I was about... Ermmm...

Kurogiri: He would have been 13.

Sophia took a deep breath as she looked at her glass. A red reflection of her showing in the wine. Downing it whole as she got off the bar stool and swivelled Sekia around. Kissing him passionately.

Kurogiri: *Ahem*

Sophia parted the kiss.

Sophia: {I'm a villain. There is literally no point caring about his age now.} Your age doesn't matter to me Sekia. Ok?

Sekia: Why would it matter?

Sekia seemed genuinely confused on what was happening but he liked the kiss.

Sophia: Exactly.

Sophia kissed Sekia passionately again. As Sekia fell into it. After being with her he actually began to have feeling of devotion to her. He wanted to dedicated his being to her. She made him feel really good. Being around her felt good. She was also really fun to go on missions with.

Kurogiri: How many times do I have to tell you two no making out in my bar. Do that stuff back home or outside.

All for One: Actually it's good Sekia is here.

A Tv sounded.

All for One: You remember your brother.

Sekia had an angry face when he was mentioned. The third and last person he had to beat up until people stopped trying to mess around with Sophia. Shigiraki trying to kill Sophia.

All for One: Well you're going to be a spy for him. All Might plans on working at UA and while we have a spy I would prefer to have someone more reliable on the inside. So you are going to enrol as a UA student. You will enrol under Sekia Narbu. I trust you to find it easy to get in to the top class.

Sekia: Yes master.

All for One: And Sophia. You will relay any information he gives you to Shigiraki. You will be Sekias point of contact.

Sekia: But Tomura will try to hurt her!

Sekia seemed worried.

All for One: Don't worry about that. You implanted a deserved lesson into him and I've told him not to. He or anyone else won't hurt her.

Sekia understood as the TV went out. Though he didn't like the thought of leaving her alone.

Sophia: Doesn't he need to study then?

Sekia: I'm smart!

Sophia: I'm not saying you're not.

Sophia placed her hand behind his ear as she slowly and gently rubbed and scratched there. Sekia closed his eyes and instinctively lent into it.

Sophia: I'm meant more of studying on social aspects.

Kurogiri: Your right. If he acts like he's never seen that much of the outside world before people will begin to question him.

Kurogiri looked at Sekia who was enjoying the scratching behind the ear like a dog.

Sophia: If you let us both take time off until him trying to get in. I'll teach him well.

Sophia looked at Sekia as she seemed so happy that he was enjoying just her touch. Kurogiri looked at it and squinted in suspicion.

Kurogiri: That seems fine. I'll give you fake IDs and a school uniform of the school Sekia will have been said to attend. Everything else will be set up and told to you closer to the date.

Sophia: You hear that Sekia. Just me and you until then.

Sophia hugged Sekia as Kurogiri warped them back to their home. Sophia sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. Sekia laid down and put his head on her lap. Sophia ran her hands through his hair as they watched TV together. Sekia enjoyed the position Sophia recommended him. It was relaxing, comfortable. Sekia often fell asleep as she rubbed his head and moved her hands through his hair.

If people looked at them while they were alone or in public no one would have thought that this couple were cold serial killers. If anyone looked at Sekia no one would think he was 15. His 6'3 lean body unbecoming of his age. And if anyone looked at Sekia no one would have thought he was completely submissive for the woman he loved. The person that owned him.