Ch 33 - Hosu Aftermath

The Tv in the bar was on and Shigiraki was on the floor. His fists balled in anger.

All for One: You disappointed me Shigiraki.

Shigiraki: It... IT WAS THAT STAIN GUY! THATS THE REASON IT DIDN'T GO WELL! HE TOOK ALL THE FOCUS OFF US!

Shigiraki was shouting in the bar. Kuroguri just standing there cleaning glasses.

Shigiraki: AND SEKIA! HE KILLED ONE OF MY NOMU! HE'S ALSO AT FAULT!

All for One: Even if he didn't help the heroes your attack still failed would have failed. But let me ask you. Did you learn anything from this?

The voice was monotone but it sounded annoyed through the screen. Like it knew what the answer was going to be.

Shigiraki: I NEEDED MORE NOMU! I NEEDED SEKIA TO NOT INTERFERE! I NEEDED STAIN TO SIDE WITH ME OR GET LOST!

There was a sigh from the screen.

All for One: Sekia made more effort completely unprepared than you had with time and Nomu. He not only solidified his alias as a hero student in his teachers and other heroes eyes by saving civilians and disposing of one Nomu. Which would have made him stronger. But her also disposed of a hero that was a dear friend with All Might. Completely getting away with it like I taught him to. And what have you shown? Waste of resources, waste of time and a waste of my teachings.

Shigiraki: I... I...

All for One: If you're not going to learn from your mistakes at least learn from Sekia. Your brother might even agree to help you construct your plans if you ask him.

The screen shut off. Leaving Shigiraki in complete rage in the bar. Now alone.

Scene change

Kurogiri: If I could ask you master. What is the purpose of Sekia. You call him a dog before but then say he's outperforming your protege.

Kurogiri said kneeling in a dark room in front of All for One

All for One: At this point I don't know. Before he disappeared he was just meant to carry out missions I ordered him to. Growing stronger and doing harder mission. Unlike Shigiraki who is akin to dynamite Sekia was supposed to be a scalpel. That only did damage guided by my hand. But at this point I am unsure.

Kurogiri: Unsure?

Kuroguri looked up at his master.

All for One: He's too impressive. Besides that woman he likes. Sekia is a cold and calculating sociopath. He is the scalpel I design him to be. But he's so much more. He's assessed the strengths and weaknesses of all his classmates, students and potential threats within UA. Doing his role and passing it to Tomura but that child refuses to use it. He has tricked them all into believing he's a hero. He didn't even show his true ability in the sports festival and managed to scare all of them.

Kurogiri: They were scared?

All for One: HAHAHAHAHA! Every single hero in that audience was terrified. That silence wasn't shock. It was fear. The only reason they insult him and harass him is because they believe he's a hero and won't do anything. EVEN THAT OAF ALL MIGHT WAS SCARED! I NEARLY LAUGHED AND REVEALED MYSELF!

Kurogiri: You were there?

All for One: Of course I was. Sekia carries my name after all. Thought I could only just see as I was so far away... Honestly I've had thoughts of replacing Shigiraki with Sekia.

Kurogiri was in complete shock at what All for One just said. Shigiraki had been with them for so long but Kurogiri wasn't without his understanding as of why his master would do this.