Ch 47 - Rooms

Sophia: Are you sure you can carry all that stuff to the building?

Sekia: This is light weight.

Sophia: I meant more of you seeing where you're walking.

Sophia giggled as Sekia was carrying EVERYTHING he would use to decorate his room. All stacked perfectly by him in a perfect way to fit through the large doors he described.

Sekia: Ermmm. I... I may need a bit of help for that.

Sophia gently held onto Sekia.

Sophia: Don't worry I'll guide you.

Sekia: {Note to self. Find enhanced peripheral vision quirk.}

Sophia helped Sekia towards a large building that had a 1A at the front.

Aizawa: Sophia? Is that mover ok?

Sekia: Hi Mr Aizawa.

Aizawa just looked at the massive amount of stuff Sekia was holding. Not shocked but a bit dumbfounded.

Aizawa: Your going to need to bring that in bit by bit.

Sekia: Why? The door should be big enough. I remember the width and height.

Aizawa: Yeah no.

Sekia: What? But I'm sure I...

And as Sekia turned around, instead of seeing a large door like they had in there class. He saw a small, normal door.

Sekia: You've got to be kidding me.

Sophia broke out in laughter as she looked at the stuff Sekia was carrying and the "big" doors he had described.

Aizawa: What's so funny?

Sophia: No... it's just... Sekia was so confident that... the door... Hahahahaha... the doors are tiny in comparison to what he said... Hahahahahaha!

Aizawa: The doors?

Aizawa looked at the doors and then what Sekia was holding. Then back at the doors. He slightly covered his mouth as Sekia could hear the noises he was making.

Sekia: {Is he... laughing at me?}

Since Sekia was first here Aizawa helped him carry everything up to the room he was assigned. Leaving Sekia and Sophia to build his room first.

Black soundproofing panels lining the walls in padded darkness. Special colour changing and ultraviolet light strips in the edges of the roof that was controlled with a remote. A double bed with grey sheets and pillows. A pull up and dip bar station with special heavy weights that only Sekia was able to carry up the stairs. A desk with multiple draws, a laptop and books on top. Switchable smart glass panels linked to the same universal remote. A draw and a wardrobe. And last but not least a wall mounted TV above his desk that was parallel to his bed.

Sophia: Well that was easier than moving before.

Sekia: It is just one room.

Sophia: Good point. Though it's getting dark. I should probably leave now.

There was a silent in the air. Even though they spent time apart, doing jobs or going to school. After meeting each other they never spent more than a day apart. Especially not living in completely different places. For some reason Sekias heart started racing. He held his chest because he was so confused as to why. Why was he in pain? It wasn't the type of heart race when he was near Sophia. It hurt. But it wasn't a heart attack either. It... it hurt so much.

Sekia: I... I... I don't want you to go. Why? I was the one that told you when they come you should accept. This... this is part of the plan. So... why... why does this hurt so much. What's... what's wrong me?

Sophia looked at Sekia as she almost cried. Hugging him.

Sophia: Nothing is wrong with you! It's ok. I promise to see you often. But now that I think about it, this is going to be good for you. You've spent so much time with me. And I love you so much. But I want you to be able to enjoy the world without me. So look at me Sekia!

Sekia looked into Sophia's glassy eyes as his eyes were also glassy. Their crimson red eyes looking deep into each other.

Sophia: Enjoy school. Have fun. Choose things for yourself instead of following others. And make friends ok. {Even if it has to be that froggy homewrecker!} Can you promise me you'll do that?

Sekia: We will still see each other.

Sophia: Of course! I can promise I'd never leave you. We will meet as much as possible.

Sekia looked at Sophia as he smiled.

Sekia: Ok. I'll have fun. I'll make my own choices.

Sekia and Sophia hugged for a bit before she left. Sekia sat in his room and looked around. This would be where he lived for a while. This was now his new temporary home. Sekia slowly absorbed it all in as he then walked down the dorm halls to make some food. He pressed the elevator button as the elevator opened up for him. Tsu in front of him.

Sekia: Hey Tsu. How's it been?

Tsu didn't say a word. She had been awful distant from him after trying to get so close. And Sekia wanted to know why. Pressing the emergency stop button.

Tsu: Why did you do that?

Tsu looked at Sekia.

Sekia: So you didn't lose your voice. Then why haven't you been talking to me? You started blatantly ignoring me in the Sports Festival.

Tsu: Can... can we not do this now.

Tsu seemed worried for some reason.

Sekia: Why not? I see no better place to talk about this. {Or kill you if you know something you shouldn't. No cameras in the elevator and one broken light and your body will be gone.}

Tsu: Because I... I... I'm not in the right state to talk about this.

Sekia: You don't look injured to me.

Tsu: That's not what I meant. I... I have a lot on my mind right now.

Sekia: Then what is it. This is probably the best time to get it out.

Tsu looked at Sekia as he had his innocent unknowing face on as always.

Tsu: Sekia when everyone was in the hospital and you went home. Momo placed a tracker onto the Nomu and the class came up with the idea to go save Bakugou themselves. And I... I said really severe stuff to them. I said that if they went through with there plan they were no better than villains. They eventually gave in to what I said and gave it to the teachers. But... I...

Tsu started crying as Sekia looked to her.

Sekia: {No one in that class would make a good villain. They would all really suck at it.}

Tsu: All I wanted was to go back to the way things were. Having fun with everyone like always.

Sekia: You want to have fun?

Sekia slightly tilted his head.

Tsu: Yeah. I... It all changed so fast and I feel like a coward for wanting to go back to that in the moment. I also wanted to save Bakugou but I was scared. I...

Sekia: Do you want to go and watch a movie in my room? That's fun. I haven't really seen the common area or others rooms so I don't know if a Tv is anything special but I also want to have fun. So do you want to watch Tv with me?

Tsu looked up at Sekias eyes. Her eyes big and crying. Then she completely broke down into tears with a smile on her face as she hugged Sekia. Sekia was hesitant at first but he slowly raised his hand as he gave Tsu a gentle head pat on the back of her head. Holding her close.

Sekia: {It's not as nice as a hug compared Sophia. But... it's not bad. Is this a friend hug?}

Sekia broke the bright light above as they disappeared into a shadow reappearing in Sekias room dark room. Sekia sat down on his bed and Tsu wouldn't let go. So he grabbed his remote and turned the lights dark red. The best lighting to view a movie. After a while Tsu fell asleep Sekia gently placed her on his bed and sat on the floor. Finishing a movie and sleeping on the floor.