Ch 62 - Joint Training Battle (1)

Aizawa: Sekia please step up.

Sekia walked forward. After having a significant amount of time with Eri it was time for him to start going back to school. Today they were doing joint battle training with class B and a new transfer Hitoshi. Hitoshi transferring to Class B. Everyone was wearing their hero costumes and ready for the battles that would ensue.

Aizawa: You didn't let your time off weaken you did you?

Sekia: Constantly growing. Even stronger than before.

Aizawa smiled. But this smile was slightly ominous. It gave Sekia a bad feeling.

Aizawa: Good. I guess you can handle these then.

Aizawa stepped out of the way and Sekia looked down at the braces on the floor.

Aizawa: Each one is 50% of your body weight Sekia. So placing one on each leg and arm will equate to 402kg

Everyone: 402KG!!!!!

Everyone shouted out loud. Absolutely shocked by the weight that was just said and the weight that would make Kenji.

Mina: HOW DO YOU WEIGH SO MUCH?!!!

Izuku: YOUR OVER 100KG!!!

Sekia: What's so bad about that? Do I have a bad physique? {I thought that was impossible with my father's quirk?}

Tsu: You just don't look like the type that would weight that much. Compared to your height and how lean you are no one would assume you'd weigh that much.

Tsu made a brilliant observation of how everyone felt. Everyone agreeing with her.

Aizawa: It's not surprising. His Shadow Demon quirk is part of the mutant class. Even if I turn off his quirk he still retains his strength through his significantly enhanced muscles. Though I understand why he may not look apart of the mutant class.

Sekia picked up the weights with ease. Like a regular person picking light dumbbell up in a gym. He attached them to his arms as legs. Moving about with relative ease but he felt the weight. Noticing he was a bit slower.

Sekia: {Cool. I wonder if I could get these heavier. This would be good with the special training equipment in my room. Though the floor squeaks a bit. If I use these it may break.}

Everyone looked in shock as it looked as if Sekia was completely unaffected by the weight. The floor underneath slightly cracking.

Vlad: You weren't kidding. First year and he's already a complete monster.

Vlad said looking at the way Sekia was moving with such weight attached to his appendages.

Sekia: {In more ways than one.}

Aizawa: Yes. That's why the classes are going against him.

Sekia and the classes looked at Aizawa.

Hakagure: I'm sorry Sensei I don't think I heard that properly. What did you say?

Sero: That's right. I didn't hear. I thought you said both classes were against Sekia.

Sekia: I second that. I don't understand. I thought this was team battles?

Everyone seemed confused.

Aizawa: Your right Sekia. This is a team battle training exercise. Classes A and B will from a team and you will be the opposite team.

Sekia: A team requires mor...

Aizawa: Alright Sekia. Go inside the battle ground and wait. Everyone gets 20 minutes to come up with a plan or plans. Sekia... Hold back. This is supposed to be a teaching moment.

Sekia: Hold back?

Everyone: HOLD BACK?!?!?!?!

Everyone shouted. Looking at Sekia again in shock.

Aizawa: {Honestly I'm still not confident the weights will do much considering how he was just moving around. So I need to tell him to do that otherwise this becomes less of a training exercise and more of a beat down.} Sekia just go to the centre of the training area.

Sekia sighed as he vanished. Everyone looks at Aizawa and underneath their own shadows.

Aizawa: What are all of you doing? You have 20 minutes to think of a good plan. So get to it.

Class 1A and B looked at each other. Aizawa and Vlad walked off to an observation room to let the classes either create a plan or shout at each other for 20 minutes.