Ch 43 - A Chaos In Japan (3)

Sekia and Kurogiri arrived back at the forest. The original Sekia now in his school uniform as another Sekia arrived. His clothes a bit scorched but besides that everything was fine.

Sekia: Did they attack you?

Sekia: A person named Dabi did but nothing serious. Though there's a memorable face here.

The other Sekia said standing face to face with his original.

Sekia: And who is that?

Sekia: I'm sure you will realise. We left quite a scar on his face.

Sekia: {I left him alive? Who could that be?} I guess you can leave now.

Sekia: Understood.

The clone Sekia placed his left hand on the right side of his face as he placed his right hand behind the left side of the back of his head. Completely snapping his neck as he turned to a goop.

Kurogiri: {What... the... fuck! Did... did Sekia... his clone... just snap his own neck?! They're supposed to be identical copies with their own consciousness. Does that mean he completely doesn't fear death. Or does he have the ability to be completely conscious of who he is real or fake.} Wait here for a second master Sekia. All for One has something for you that I believe your clone knew.

Kurogiri vanished from the forest.

Sekia: {Am I the only one out of the loop?}

Suddenly Kurogiri appeared with a very familiar face. The man was barely regaining consciousness as Sekia grabbed him by his throat. Lifting him up. The man bulky with blond hair.

Sekia: Wake up muscular.

Sekia slapped him across the face as a fake eye fell out. A very large scar across his face of claw marks. Missing an eye.

Muscular: Wh... ITS YOU! THAT DUDE THAT SAVED THE BITCH! LETS HAVE A RE...

Sekia dug claws into Musculars neck as he couldn't scream or shout. Roots from his fingers crawled inside muscular as his muscles shrivelled and his skin greyed.

Sekia: This is karma for attacking my girlfriend.

Muscular turned hollow as Sekia turned him into an atrophied skeleton with skin. Muscular completely dead as Kurogiri made the body disappear.

Sekia: Can you bring the one known as Dabi?

Kurogiri: Yes master Sekia.

Kurogiri disappeared and reappeared with Dabi. Dabi seemed confused what was happening.

Dabi: Who are y...

Sekia slapped Dabi hard as Dabi fell to the floor and hit his head on the ground. Dabi looked up in shock as Sekia stepped on his head. Just enough force to show that he could crush it with ease. Dabi looked in shock. Unable to move or see the person stepping on him.

Sekia: If you nearly mess up my plan again. I'll pop your head like a grape. Do you understand?

Sekia looked down on the man covered in burn scars.

Dabi: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!

Kurogiri: This is Bloodhound. As close to All for One as young master Shigiraki.

Dabi looked up as he couldn't even slightly moved his head. Feeling the pressure on his skull.

Dabi: I... I understand.

Sekia: Now singe my clothes slightly.

Dabi had blue flames come from his hand as Sekias burned his clothes a bit in the right places. Kurogiri made Dabi disappear without Dabi being able to see who Sekia was.

Kurogiri: Is there anything else you need of me?

Sekia: No. Thank you very much for the help in my plan. It would have been slightly more tiresome without you.

Kurogiri: It was a pleasure helping master Sekia.

Kurogiri disappeared as Sekia left back to the camp. A thick smell of ash in the air a lot of students were injured but there was no medical help to be seen. As expected of what Sekia had just done.

Aizawa: Have you cooled off Sekia?

Sekia: Yes. Thank you Mr Aizawa. {My clone must have acted out to get away from prying eyes.}

Aizawa: Good because I need your help. I've called the police and an ambulance but somethings happened. I need you to take Midoriya and Yaoyorozu to the hospital. They have the worst injuries and you're the fastest in the night.

Students carried an unconscious Yaoyorozu and Midoriya to Sekia. Sekia saw solid blood spikes in Yaoyorozus leg and back. He was honestly surprised she was still alive after meeting Sophia. But he didn't question it.

Grabbing both Yaoyorozu and Midoriya and disappearing in a shadow. Remembering that others found it hard to breathe in the shadows so leaving it often to run with them.

When he arrived to the nearest hospital it was in a state of panic. There were so many people in here with injuries and doctors or nurses were rushing around.

Sekia just walked up casually to the front desk and looked at the receptionist who was in a panic.

Sekia: I have two hero students to check in.

The receptionist looked at Sekia completely confused. Some nurses grabbed Yaoyorozu and Midoriya from Sekia as he just walked out of the hospital.

Sekia: {This was... a lot more effective than I thought. I also got some good quirks.}

Quirks:
Food Chain
Perfect Body
Predator Claws
Internal Parasite
Canine
Body Boost
Minor telekinesis
Shadow movement
Eyes of Inferno
Lens
Reaction
Stamina Enhancer
Contortion
Abstracts
Archive
Learning Curve
Jet
Bulk
Super Regeneration 2x
Squirmy fingers
Metal Manipulation
Muscle Augmentation 2x
Freeze Frame
Demonic Wings
Blood Bondage
Shell
Druid
Bone matrix
Pallet
Hand signal
Hyper Active
Rhythm