Ch 68 - Joint Training Battle (7)

Sekia was getting pummelled into the thick wall of the construction zone. Izukus leg being held by Sekia but Izuku throwing 20% punches at a rapid pace. Sekia was just dazed. The words that came out Izukus mouth "All for One" caused Sekia to fall deep into thought even while getting punched.

Sekia: {Am I going to lose it all? My life. Sophia. If I get caught we can't have a normal life like we wanted. Eri. She'll get taken away from us. I... I won't be able to care for her. All for One... I would have failed him. It's happening again. I've lost everything. I'm... I'm going to lose my family.}

Izuku threw a hard punch at Sekias face. 30% of One for All. Sekia heard Izukus joints and bones creak and Izukus skin split as the wall crumbled and fell onto them. The zone wall completely collapsing. Sekia felt the punch as the wall collapsed on him. Both being buried under concrete. And the same as before, again Izuku smashed the concrete off him with his wisp like whips.

Sekia: {No... No... No... ... ... Yes. I... I can get my life back. All I need to do... is kill Izuku. Make it look like an accident. The cameras have long since been destroyed. I... I can do this.}

Concrete burst off Sekia as he stood up on the rubble of the wall. Izuku was quick to kick Sekia in the face. But this time Sekia caught Izukus foot. Not taking another hit from such weak attacks.

Sekia: Izuku... Deku... I despise you!

Sekia stomped Izuku hard in the chest as Izuku coughed up blood and went flying backwards. But before Izuku could crash into anything Sekia appeared from a shadow and kicked Izuku in his back. Sending him flying to other way.

Again and again. Sekia punched and kicked Izuku hard in all the directions of shadows and Sekia moved in between these shadows. Used the force force his previous attack to deliver harder attacks. Izuku couldn't do anything.

Sekia: I... I... I HATE YOU IZUKU!

Sekia grabbed Izuku by the back of his collar and slammed him into the floor. Turning him over as Izuku coughed up more blood. Bruises and scratches covered Izukus face as his costume was ripped apart. Sekia was being fuelled by raw emotion.

Sekia: WHY WAS IT YOU!!

Sekia punched Izuku as he spat blood to the side.

Sekia: YOU HAVE SUCH AN OUTLANDISH RIDICULOUS DREAM! YOU HAD NOTHING TO ACHIVE THIS DREAM WITH AND YOU DID NOTHING TO TRY AND MAKE THIS DREAM COME TRUE!

Sekia punched Izuku again.

Sekia: BUT LIFE HANDED YOU YOUR DREAM ON A GOLDEN PLATE! YOU GOT YOUR IDOLS HELP! YOU GOT HIS POWER! YOU GOT EVERYTHING! YOUR DREAM, SOMETHING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU HAS BECOME NOTHING BUT AN EASY DESTINATION FOR YOU!

Sekia kept on punching him. Anger in his face.

Sekia: BUT ME! I JUST WANTED A HAPPY LIFE AND THAT WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM ME! I DIDN'T WANT TO BECOME SOME AMAZING SYBOL OF PEACE! I JUST WANTED TO ENJOY ME LIFE! I WAS BEATEN FOR SOMETHING I WASN'T! I IMMEDIATELY LOST MY DREAM! AND NOW... ITS GOING TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME AGAIN! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!

Sekia kept punching Izuku as he held him down with one hand. Izuku spitting up more and more blood.

Sekia: Your... your not even... you call yourself a hero. But you trash.

Sekia raised his fist high.

Sekia: You have been given more than so many people in this life. You thought you were unlucky because you were quirkless but so many more people suffer more than you. You wanted to be a hero yet you did nothing about it. You were idle in your life, not training or pushing yourself for your dream. Yet you're still going to get it. You want to be a hero that saves people with a smile on his face but where was your smile for Eri. You were going to leave her and have her suffer even more. Are you not a hero for those type of people Izuku? The ones that aren't seen to be hurt. No. You're no hero. I truly hate you... Midoriya.

As Sekia was about to bring his fist down. A killing blow. Something slimy wrapped around his wrist. A familiar feeling.

Tsu: PLEASE STOP SEKIA!!!

Sekia looked back to see Tsu crying.

Sekia: {If I want my life I have to kill Izuku and make it look like an accident. But now that would also mean Tsu. I... I... I would have to kill them both. There's still a possibility I can made that look like an accident.}

Sekia clenched his fist hard as it shook. But something was stoping him.

Sekia: {I... I... Why... Why am I now only struggling?!}

A tear fell from Sekias eye.

Sekia: {I want to kill Izuku! I hate him! HE HAS EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED! I WOULD HAVE NO TROUBLE CRUSHING HIS SKULL UNDER MY BOOT! B... But... why can't I... why can't I think of... why can't I think of kill Tsu?!}

Sekias heart started to beat harder as his normally calm breathing turned rapid. His hand shook as one by one tear fell from his face.

Sekia: W... what's wrong with me?! W... why... why is this happening... again?!

Sekia put his arm down as he clenched his chest.

Sekia: {I need to kill them! But I can't kill Tsu. Why?! Why can't I kill her?! Why do I have that thought?! I...}

Tsu: Sekia it's okay!

Tsu hugged Sekia from behind as something cracked inside of Sekia again.

Sekia: {I'm going to lose everything because I can't kill one naive girl. I'm going to lose everything because I can't kill Tsu. Im going to lose Sophia, Eri. I'm pathetic. I'm going to lose everything.}

Tsu remained hugging Sekia as tears fell from his face. Yet he wasn't crying normally. He clenched his chest as he had a massive smile on his face. Tsu hugged him tighter. Tsu only heard some of what Sekia said. But what she did hear was how hurt Sekia was and about a bad past he had. Sekia was one of the many broken people in the world and Tsu saw that.

All Might rushed over as he saw the three of them. The joint training battle quickly ended as everyone was taken to the nurses office for treatment or a check up.