Ch 6 - Shopping?

When Sekia woke back up he was covered in even more bandages. He looked like a mummy in a tomb. The woman was asleep with her arm wrapped around him. He was very confused and didn't know what to do. He found it hard to move with how wrapped he was and the woman had a strong but soft grip on him while she was asleep. Sekia tried to move but the woman turned over as her breasts pushed up towards Sekia. Sekia didn't know why but it felt nice to have something soft like this touch him. He moved his arm slightly out of her grip as he poked it in interest. His finger felt the soft flesh.

Sekia: {Are these what they call breasts? They're very different compared to the anatomy books. They're bigger. Softer.}

Sekia stared as he poked them again. Then he noticed a small bump from them. He poked it as a slight moan came from the woman. Sekia shivered as he heard the soft voice. A small hot blush was on his face as he saw a blush on the woman's face.

Sekia: {What is this? Didn't she have a blood related quirk? Why... why does my face feel so hot?}

Sekia looked back at her breasts as he experimented again. Poking the small little bump on her breast as she again moaned. Sekias felt the heat of his face.

Sekia: {Is this part of her quirk?}

Sekia looked back at the woman as he noticed her eyes were open.

Sophia: You could have just asked if you wanted to do it.

Sekia: {Do what? What's it?}

Sekia looked puzzled as he looked at Sophia. They were both blushing as Sekias blush caused Sophia to blush more. Sekia didn't even know what a blush was or why he felt satisfied touching Sophia's breasts.

Sophia: {NO! I can't do this! When I rushed into relationships I was only hurt. And he's a villain... But he seems so innocent... But he's probably killed people! But the heroes I've dated have killed people, both innocent and villainous alike. I... I should take it slow with him. He may not even like me if he finds out what I like. Let's take it slow.} Sekia do you want to go shopping?

Sekia: Shopping? What's that? Is it a new type of Nomu?

Sophia: {Nomu? What's that? But wait... HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHOPPING IS?!} Sekia give me a second while I get changed, I'll find you something to wear and help you dress.

Sophia rushed out of bed as Sekia heard her run to the other room. Sekia was just left there waiting. Completely wrapped in bandages. After a while Sophia came back with some clothes.

Sophia: I'm sorry! The only clothes that are even slightly guy like are these.

Sophia held up a really loose grey top and some loose shorts. Sekia then looked at Sophia. She was dressed in jeans with a thin brown belt, a black top tucked into her jeans that made her breasts look big. She had some trainers, a black choker around her neck and red jewel studs in her ears.

Sekia: Ok.

Sophia unwrapped Sekia as she took off the bloody clothes he had on. She slowly helped him put on the clothes so he didn't hurt himself. She didn't see it in the dark but with the lights on she could see countless scars over his toned body. When Sekia was changed she helped him up and held his hand softly and they left. Sekia looked down at her hand as she softly directed him. It was different from All for One directing him where he put his hand behind his back and pushed him. This felt, better. Like he could direct her in a direction too. Equal. Soft. Nice.

Scene change

Sekia was outside in the city as he admired everything. It was so busy, there were so many things he had never seen before. Getting to the shops took extra long as Sophia stopped at everything Sekia seemed to look at.