Ch 73 - Nabu Island (4)

And so the plan started as the students got their roles ready. Everyone preparing and splitting off to different parts of the island. As expected there were three villains walking across the sand to the small island.

Phase one started when Yaoyorozu and Aoyama fired cannons and lasers at the group of villain. The villains were separated from the large amount of lasers and explosions. As planned as two villains split off from Nine in different directions as they were directed. None blocked a lot of the attack with shields. Progressing his walk forwards.

Phase two Sero and Uraraku used the surrounding boulders to attack Nine. Trying to exhaust him of his power. Powerful purple lasers shattered the boulders as Sero and Uraraka worked hard together. Throwing boulders and dodging lasers. Both using their quirks to their max as they grew more and more tired. Even burying Nine under boulders and rubble proved useless as he would continue his walk across the island using his lasers to cut through and barriers to block all attacks thrown by them.

As Uraraka and Sero were thrown from a massive recoil formed from Nines barrier Aoyama fired one last beam of laser at Nine. The laser being easily blocked by the barrier Nine formed. Aoyama slumped over in pain as Yaoyorozu carried Aoyama.

Aoyama: Do it now. Run you two!

A large recoil from the barrier threw Yaoyorozu and Aoyama down the island. A land slide pushing them further down the island.

Nine: Play time is over.

Sekia: I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!

Sekia flew out of a shadow cast by Uraraka as he delivered a strong punch that broke all 5 barriers created by Nine. Sending him flying back as Sekia looked at the two behind him.

Sekia: What are you doing?! RUN!

Uraraka and Sero ran fast into the castle as Sekia looked at Nine.

Nine: How are you still alive? Getting hit by lightning 3 times isn't something someone can just brush off.

Sekia: Death is a close friend. Let me introduce you to her.

Sekia began fighting Nine again as he let Uraraka and Sero run away.

Scene change

Shoji: I can't believe Sekias fighting that monster all by himself.

Ojiro: WE NEED TO HELP SOMEHOW!

Shoji: We can't. Or job is to protect Katsuma and Mahoro. Besides can you actually look at that and say there was anything you could help with.

Ojiro looked down as he saw Sekia blocking lasers with his bare hands and body. Holding the explosions in his hands as he relentlessly broke barriers. Recoil completely destroying the open area.

Ojiro could only look down at the fight and watch as he thought if he tried to join... he might instantly die.

Scene change

Sekia was jumping away from blue dragons that relentlessly chased him. Trying to bite Sekia every chance they got. Lasers making it hard to doge as he weaved and summersaulted over the dragons.

Nine: What are you running away for? You were so confident earl...

Nine quickly created a barrier as multiple blasts of air hit the barrier. Then Izuku span and kicked the barrier hard. Pushing off of it.

Sekia: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Izuku: I MADE SURE EVERYONE ELSE WAS OKAY! I'VE CHECKED THE TWO OTHER GROUP'S AND THEY SAID THEY'LL BE FINE! NOW I'M SAVING THE PERSON WHOSE IN FRONT OF ME!