Ch 63 - Joint Training Battle (2)

Class 1A and B looked at each other. They often had classes together due to the state of Japan and how Aizawa and Vlad had to work extra hours. Japan had completely gotten rid of police as a whole. Jails now in hero association buildings or criminals being sent to prison. Japan now just waiting for the incoming wave of new heroes from the new years students.

However, just because class A and B had classes together didn't mean they were necessarily on good terms. So had formed friendships but others grew to despise each other.

???: I don't think we need class 1A trash. I mean how strong could Sekia be?

Bakugou: HE STRONGER THAN YOU! YOU PLAGIARISING SHIT!

???: Coming from the glorified terrorist!

Izuku: Come one Katchan we need to come up with a plan. Just ignore Monoma if you need to.

Izuku tried to pull Bakugou away as he has explosions coming from his hands. Threatening Monoma.

Bakugou: EXACTLY! THE CLASS B TRASH ISN'T EVEN WORTH MY TIME!

Monoma: This coming from someone who lost to a person barely using their quirk in the sp...

Monoma got slapped over the head with a giant hand. As his face was met with the floor.

???: Stop insulting class A. We need to work together if we're going to take down Sekia.

Momo: Kendos right guys. Aizawa wouldn't have put him on a team of his own for no reason. We all saw how he took out the big 3 in a near instant. And we easily got beaten by Mirio alone. We need to work together.

Momo tried to gather everyone together so they could come up with a plan.

Ida: Your right. But how do we beat him? You heard Aizawa. Those weights equated to 402kgs and he was moving around like it was no problem. Can anyone here lift that much with no effort?

Uraraka was the only one to put her hand up.

Izuku: I could lift it with a lot of effort.

Ida: And with Bakugous explosions that only leaves us with two actual heavy hitters. No offence Uraraka.

Uraraka: None take.

???: What actually is this guys quirk?

A guy with silver spiky hair said.

Kirishima: Wait did I not tell you Tetsutetsu?

Tetsutetsu: If you did I don't remember.

Sero: He's got a really powerful quirk.

Tsu: Yeah. He's really strong and can travel through shadows.

Izuku: It's called Shadow Demon. He only used to be able to travel in shadows that were connected to each other. But now he can just fall into his own and appear in any shadows around. I don't know if this is limited to a range though. He doesn't travel along shadows but in them. As if the shadow is only a portal to another place he can freely move in. But anyone else dragged into the shadow can't breathe and he leaves them there to suffocate and pass out.

Class B had slight shivers as they heard this. Even the person in full black with a completely black void face tensed.

Izuku: He has greatly enhanced strength, agility, durability and physique. He's beyond being an expert in close quarters combat. He's intelligent able to deduct the smallest weakness in a quirk or fighting style. He smart and tactical. And he's brutal when it comes to fighting seriously. He...

Izuku then began to mumble as he spoke. Everyone looked at him confused as they no longer understood what he was saying.

Ida put his hands on Izukus shoulders and shook him to snap out of his muttering.

Ida: How do you know so much about him?

Izuku: Huh what? Oh. Well he's been training me and told me.

Todoroki: He's been training you?

Izuku: Yeah. I needed he with my new fighting style and he's helping me.

Momo: This is good. You know more than anyone else about him and his quirk. What's his weakness?

Izuku looked over at Momo while Ida was holding him.

Izuku: I don't really know.

Momo: What?!

Izuku: Well even out of the shadow and with no shadows to travel in. He's still a monster at close combat that our fights aren't even close.

Everyone had a slight look of hopelessness.

Bakugou: THAT EXTRA WILL NOT WIN!!

Everyone looked at Bakugou. They had a slight bit of hope in his optimism as they looked up at the sky.

Tsu: What if we just limited his ability to fight?

Jiro: What do you mean?

Tsu: Well since part of his quirk is to travel through shadows. Just remove the shadows. We don't need a plan to win but a plan to be able to fight against him.

Everyone looked at Tsu. It was such a simple observation. They didn't need a plan to completely beat him. Just a plan to make him easier to beat.

Momo: I... I have an idea.

And with that Momo shared her idea as class A began to build on it. Class B began to join in building on the idea and others reluctantly joined in.

Scene change

Sekia was just in the middle of the construction zone waiting for the 20 minutes to time out. Sekia walking back and forth.

Sekia: {I'm probably going to just observe. Knowing how they've improved is useful. On top of that, seeing what plan they would use to defeat me will be useful for self growth.}

"Begin."

Speakers rang as the 20 mins were finally over and Sekia waited in the centre of the construction site. In the complete darkness. Where no light could get through the amalgamation of pipes.