Ch 70 - Nabu Island (1)

Sekia: I can't believe I have to go to some island with the lowest crime rate in Japan to "help me gain experience."

Sophia: It's not going to be that bad. I mean you'll get to rest on a nice peaceful island. Full of nice old people and tourists. Kinda like retirement.

Sophia smiled holding Eri in her arms.

Eri: You won't be gone for long will you?

Sekia: Sadly a couple of days.

Aizawa: Come on Sekia we need to leave. I know you want to stay but this visit was only made as an exception to you because of your unique circumstances. So let's go.

Aizawa was standing in the doorway with Sekias bag.

Sekia: I'm going to have to leave. See you in a few days.

Sophia: Bye Sekia.

Sophia kissed Sekia on the cheek then Sekia hugged Eri, leaving for the door.

Eri: BYE DAD!

And at those words Sekia froze one step out the door. Aizawa turned around and looked at Sekia. He knew what was going to happen.

Aizawa: Sekia... keep moving... don't do it...

Sekia:... I'm staying.

Sekia went to turn around as a capture weapon was wrapped around him.

Sekia: No! She... She called me dad! I have to stay. {THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHES SAID THIS! IM... IM A DAD! I... I HAVE TO STAY... FOR... FOR MY DAUGHTER!}

Aizawa: GUYS I NEED HELP!!

Multiple Ectoplasm clones started to help Aizawa pull but it was no use.

Aizawa: MIDNIGHT WHERE ARE YOU!!

Midnight: I'm sorry! The elevator wasn't working!

Midnight ran and ripped part of her hero costume. A pink scent surrounded Sekia.

Midnight: Just breathe it in.

Sekia held his breath as he made his way through the doorway.

Eri: It's okay dad. You can leave.

Eri giggled as she looked at Sekia.

Sekia: She did... she called me dad.

Sekia breathed in the pink fumes but it wasn't enough to knock him out only make him feel weaker. His body needing to adapt to it. But this was enough to drag him away to the car.

Sekia: I'LL MISS YOU!

Sekia could hear the giggles of Eri as he was pulled down the stairs and put in a car. Leaving for the port and a ship going to Nabu Island.

Time skip

Sekia was lying down on the floor while everyone was doing their hero duties on the island. It had been a day and Sekia still couldn't get over it.

Sekia: {I'm a dad... I'm a dad... I... I have a child... SHE CALLED ME DAD! But I was dragged away! She's... she's my daughter! My daughter is adorable! So innocent! Her red eyes are exactly like mine! Awwwww.}

Sekia was ecstatic. Just looking up at the roof with a massive smile on his face.

Bakugou: STOP SMILING! OR GET ANOTHER ROOM!

Sekia looked at Bakugou who was beside him. Still having a big smile on.

Sekia: Awww are you jealous that I'm happy just relaxing on this trip while your bored there's no villains.

Sekia teased with a smile.

Bakugou: DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT I'M THINKING!

Kirishima: Yeah he's just really bored.

Kirishima was in the same room writing a report of the hero work he has just finished.

Bakugou: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS SHITTY HAIR!

Sekia: I heard you got pranked by some kids.

It was honestly a great idea. Using a quirk of illusion to annoy or prank people.

Bakugou: ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME!!

Sekia: Only stating a fact.

A phone started ringing.

Kirishima: Can you get that Sekia?

Sekia: Sure.

Sekia walked up as everyone was out doing their heroics. Only Bakugou and Kirishima here with him.

Sekia: Hello...

???: THERE ARE VILLAINS AT THE FISHING HARBOUR!!!

Sekia: Is this another prank?

???: I'M NOT LYING! WERE IN TROUBLE! HELP!

Sekia could tell by the voice. They were scared. They sounded like children in need of desperate help. Sekia immediately dropped the phone and ran fast. Passing Izuku.

Izuku: Sekia I wan...

Sekia already left fast. Izuku seeing the hanging phone as he picked it up. Hearing the last shouts as the phone cut out.

As Sekia ran small craters formed in the ground. A dust storm forming behind him as he ran.

He saw something. A man wearing grey clothes with a purple mask similar to All for Ones. Sekia remembered that look. A experiment that got arrested. Sekia saw kids in front of the man as the man put out his hand. Going to grab one of the kids.

Sekia sped up and dived in. Grabbing the kids and running with them to another clearing.

???: W... Who are you?

The kids looked up at Sekia. One kid was a young boy and the other a slightly older girl. They looked related. Brother and sister.

Sekia: The hero Predator. Now run!

The kids quickly ran as purple lasers shot at Sekia. Sekia spinning around and blocking them with his hand.

???: You have a strength enhancement quirk. Give me those children. I have no intentions of harming them.

Sekia: We'll I have every intention of harming you. {Nine!}

Nine: Then I guess I'll have to get them going through you.

Sekia charged as he jumped up. Doing a really fast tight spin in the air as he went to kick Nine. A four layered yellow barrier forming as Sekia collided with it. It compressed as Sekia broke through the four layers. Falling hard on his kicking foot as he used it as a pivot. Kicking Nine in the stomach with his other leg. Nine flying into the thick trees of the forest.

Nine: {He's strong! That strength enhancer is one of the strongest I've seen!}

Nine looked back but Sekia was gone. Nine didn't realise but it wasn't Sekias strength he should have been worried about.

Nine was standing in the shadows of the dense forest trees.