Ch 51 - The Closet Thing To You Enemy Is A Friend

Sekia was watching down at a street while on top of a building. A small fight ensued. One side had a good quirk the other... was sub par. Though both displayed some versatility in the use of the quirk. Both having their unique fighting styles.

Sophia: Are you doing well by yourself?

Sekia: I think so. I have a best friend now so that's good. And I think I'm about to get another.

Sekia said looking down at the fight. Watching a certain person with interest.

Sophia: Oh? A best friend so soon. Who is it?

Sekia: A girl named Tsu.

Sekia said with a smile. He had actually grown to like her. She was nice, straightforward, adept at using her quirk and practical. All the things Sekia liked. She was a good person.

Sophia: Wait. The same girl you did the sports festival with.

Sekia: Same one. It seemed like we were friends before but then she suddenly stopped talking to me after the sports festival. Then I confronted her in an elevator and she seemed pretty down. I invited her to watch Tv with me and somehow things got better. She's now a lot closer to me so I think we're best friends.

Sophia: {Don't kill his friend, don't kill his friend.} Do you remember who you belonged to?

Sekia: You. Why?

Sekia said with a smile looking up at the night sky and the stars.

Sophia: Don't worry about it. {Awww he's just too innocent for his own good.} Sekia I've got to go quickly. I'm currently chasing down someone. See you next week?

Sekia: It's a date.

The phone hung up as the battle that Sekia watched long ended. Sekia jumped off the roof and into All Mights shadow. Emerging as Midoriya and Bakugou walked away.

All Might: So have you considered what I asked?

Sekia: I still don't understand why you want me to train Midoriya. I'm not a teacher.

All Might and Sekia looked at each other.

All Might: But out of all the heroes I've ever met your combat skill is far beyond all of them. I don't know if you'll be a good teacher or if you're just a natural genius. But you're one of the few people I can trust to help Midoriya grow. I'm know I'm not the best teacher for him and you've kept my secret even though you had no reason to. Midoriya was badly injured and you carried him far to that hospital. I hope you consider Midoriya a friend. So please help him grow.

All Might bowed in front of Sekia as he looked down on All Might.

Sekia: Fine. But I want something.

All Might: What is it?

Sekia: You have links to other heroes. I want news as soon as you find Shigiraki or Bloodhound or Blood Diamond.

All Might: {He also wants to fight against All for One? I knew I picked the right hero. Tsukauchi was right. He was just misunderstood and hurt. He's trying hard to be a hero.} If it's that simple I am glad to help. Thank you Sekia.

Sekia: Now if you don't mind I'm going to bed. It has been a really busy day.

Sekia disappeared as All Might followed up with Izuku and Bakugou.

Scene Change

Sekia was walking to his room with some chocolate, Ice cream and Jelly pots to watch some more movies before going to bed. But outside his door was Tsu. Tsu looked at him as Sekia walked up to his door.

Sekia: Oh hey Tsu. Do you need something?

Tsu looked at what Sekia was carrying and looked back at him.

Tsu: What do you plan on doing?

Sekia: Eat while watching a movie. Want to join?

Sekia offered a jelly pot from the massive stash of food he had. Tsu looked down at the pot and back up at Sekia.

Tsu: Your supposed to go to sleep. {I knew he wouldn't go to sleep. But to think today he is eating and watching movies.}

Sekia: But... I wanted to watch Star Wars today. Ida and Kaminari recommended it.

Tsu: I'm watching it with you then. And after you are going to bed.

Sekia: But I wanted to watch more than the first.

Tsu looked at the jelly pot as she looked up Sekias puppy dog face. An irresistible innocent face that almost acted like a quirk. Convincing most. Tsu felt really bad by what she was doing.

Tsu: Fine. But you have to go to sleep at some point.

Tsu took the jelly pot as Sekia smiled. Beginning to watch Star Wars with her. Sitting on his bed and eating.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sekia didn't sleep that day. Tsu passed out from exhaustion. Sleeping on Sekias bed while he ate and watched Star Wars.