Ch 75 - 4 Weeks Suspended (1)

Sekia was now at home. Enjoying his 4 week suspension with Eri and Sophia. Though he often needed to do work which he completed near instantly.

Sekia: Please say it one more time! I beg you!

Sekia was on his knees holding Eri softly by her small hand. Begging.

Eri: But I've already said it 30 times!!

Sekia: This will be the last time I promise!

Sophia: Sekia come on. Don't you think you've enjoyed it enough.

Sekia: But I've been reading books! Apparently in people's teenage years they turn all moody and begin to hate their parents! I can't have that without one more good memory of Eri!

Eri: I promise I won't hate you when I grow up!

Eri looked at Sekia as he was serious sad that Eri may hate him when she grows up.

Sophia: Sekia Eri isn't going to hate you.

Sekia: You promise?

Sekia looked at Eri as their red eyes met.

Eri: I love you dad!

Sekia: Awwww that's all I wanted!

Eri hugged Sekia. Still not getting over the fact that Eri was calling him dad now. It tied with one of the happiest moments in his life. Eri had Sekia completely wrapped around her little finger and Sophia couldn't help but giggle at this. Even if he was the strongest person anyone knew he was completely weak and helpless for the two most important people in his life.

Sophia: I still can't believe they suspended you even after you saved all the students.

Sekia was hugging Eri as Eri hugged back. Even though she had received so many hugs from him she never tired of his soft and gentle hugs. She probably would enjoy them forever.

Sekia: I know! Even I thought that would make up for my... little outburst but apparently I need to "learn a lesson" and "have time to get my anger under control."

Eri: But you're never angry!

Sekia: Exactly! It was a one time occurrence... except the sports festival... but most of that wasn't my fault!

Eri: That greeny deserved to get beaten up anyways! He was going to leave me!

Sekia: Yeah! I only corrected a wrong with another wrong!

Eri: Exactly!

Sophia looked at the two as they profusely agreed with each other. As if they were having the exact same thoughts.

Sophia: {Hmmm. I can't help but think maybe there's something wrong with this picture... Nah. They seem happy. Besides Eri isn't going to end up beat up people like Sekia... probably... Hmmm.} Oh by the way Garaki wanted to see you about the Nine incident.

Sekia turned to Sophia and looked at her seriously.

Sekia: Sophia can you stay away from him from now on. That goes for Shigiraki as well. And any villain at that.

Sophia: Why?

Sekia: I just don't have a good feeling about something... Shigiraki gave me a... off feeling about the way he was acting.

Eri: Who is Shigiraki and Garaki?

Sekia: Some really bad people much worse than me.

Eri: Worse than you?

Sekia: I'm actually pretty tame in the villain world. People are just scared of me because I'm powerful.

Eri: But your hugs are so soft!!!