Ch 17 - A Preparation (3) (Lemons)

Sekia looked completely star struck as he looked up at Sophia. She turned around as  she looked back over her shoulder.

Sophia: Well... do you want to take it off?

Sekia: Yes.

Sekia stood up as he got behind her. Slowly pulling down the zip of her uniform all the was down to her lower back. As he slightly opened it his significantly enhanced sense of smell could feel it. The strong sweat scent of her body made his mind go fuzzy. A scent he could smell every time he kissed her or held her hand, a scent he could smell whenever he was near her had unintentional made him link her scent with pleasure as he started to breathe in heavier and that made everything worse as the more he breathed in the harder controlling himself or even thinking became.

He began kissing Sophias neck as his mind dazed into a thick haze. The gentle kisses he was giving felt gave a sensitive bliss to Sophia.

Sophia: Ahhh~. Sekia. You haven't even finished taking my uniform off.

Sekia slowly took down the uniform like she said. Kissing her all the away down. From her neck to her shoulders, down her back. All the way until he got on his knees. Sophia was fully undressed from her uniform and she was naked in front on him. Her beautiful small pink puffy nipples exposed. Her long legs and slightly tone body with a curvy figure glistening with sweat. There were some cuts and scars on her body but she didn't seem to mind them. Sekia was breathing heavier than Sophia had ever seen him breathe as it turned her on. Her legs slightly dripping something that wasn't sweat.

Sophia: Do you want to be a good puppy?

Sekia was so dazed he couldn't speak. Only lightly nod as he looked up at his lover. Completely mesmerised by her.

Sophia: I'll let you have a bit of fun doing one thing before we shower.

Sophia held the back of Sekias head gently as his face got closer to her vagina. The smell was so thick that Sekia couldn't even think anymore and neither could he resist anymore. He looked directly at her well trimmed bush as he nearly began to drool like a dog.

Sophia: Li... AHHHH~!

Sekia broke as he relentlessly licked Sophias vagina. She was so wet. She tasted so sweat to him. She smelled amazing. She looked amazing. She was amazing. Sekia completely fell for everything about her. He kept vigorously eating her out as her soaking vagina covered his face in juices. Staining his mind with her sent and her moans. Imprint her looks and body into his memories.

Sophia began to push her hips harder into Sekias mouth as she moaned loudly. Both in ecstasy about the other. She loved the feeling. Him down on his knees pleasuring her. Loving her. Her being the one in control of someone that wanted to be controlled. Her being the dominant one even though he was stronger.

Sophia: AHHHHHH~ I LOVE YOU SEKIA! AHH~ YOUR MINE! ONLY MINE!

Sophia arched her head back as she kept using Sekias face like a pillow. Sekia was hitting all the right places for her. His tongue gently caressing her clit, traveling down the folds, hitting a sensitive part inside of her. With no experience he was giving her more pleasure than she had ever given herself or received from another. He was her match. He was hers and hers only. A person made perfectly just for her. Just the thought of that sent her over the edge. That Sekia liked everything about her. The good, the kinky. They were both villains. Both bad people. But they were so good for each other.

Sophia: I'M ABOUT TO CUM!! SEKIA IM CUMMING~!

Sophia squirted all over Sekia as she further stained his mind of only her. Sekias large boner could be seen in his trousers as he was on his knees. Sophia was breathing heavily and when she looked down Sekia was a panting mess with his mouth open, eyes dazed and covered in Sophias juices. She started to leak again looking at the sight but she stopped herself.

Sophia went down and hugged him. Gently stroking the back of his head.

Sophia: You such a good puppy. You're the best puppy. Sekia. I love you.

Sophia helped Sekia get undressed as she saw his massive boner. She tried her best to resist just taking him right there and then. She wanted to dominate that large girthy member and claim it as hers. But it wasn't the right time yet. She wanted his first time to be special. She wanted her first time with someone she truly felt infatuated with to be special.

When in the shower and the water hit Sekias face, Sekia slowly became less and less dazed. Hugging Sophia in the shower.

Sophia: Oh? Are you okay Sekia?

Sekia: I love you Sophia. I love you.

Sophia smiled as she kissed Sekia on the cheek. After they finished showering and washing their clothes they laid on the sofa in pyjamas as they watched movies together. Eating dinner in front of the TV.