Ch 24 - UA Sports Festival (3)

Tsu was on Sekias back as a count down started. Tsu had her arms wrapped around Sekia.

Mic: 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... START!!

Everyone began to charge at Sekia and Tsu.

Sekia: TSU HANG ON!

Tsu wrapped her arms around Sekia and pressed her body up against his as he ran towards a group. Sekias charge was completely unexpected as they stumbled to stop, trying to avoid a clash and disqualification. Sekia jumped and stepped on the face of two guys as he grabbed a 500 pointer head band. He kicked the back of their head as he ran away. Causing the entire group to fall and get disqualified.

As he ran he saw a team getting close. As he took another step he felt his shoes sink into the ground. The ground turning goopy like quick sand.

Sekia: TSU!

Sekia leaned backwards as Tsu moved around him and climbed to his front. It was so fast but Tsu focused on Sekias face as he smirked. Tsu was blushing as it was like she was hugging him to hold on. Their bodies against each other as she looked at his face.

Tsu: {Is he... enjoying this?}

Sekia grabbed at the running groups feet and pulled hard. While slipping out of his shoes he flipped over doing a one handed handstand while flipping back on his feet. The front man whose foot Sekia held onto, a student with very prominent teeth completely flipped over and fell into his own quirk. But the whole calvary group didn't fall as the back lifted the student with silver hair onto his shoulders. Sekia running away while they found it hard to balance.

Sekia: You can go back on my back now.

Sekia looked Tsu in her eyes as she slowly turned red. She moved back to his back. Holding onto him close.

Sekia: {Why was she red? She's done that before. Sophia also turns red when I'm with her. Did I accidentally take some kind of quirk? But what does it do?}

Sekia spent his time avoiding and dodging students. That was until a large wall of ice cornered him.

Todoroki: I'll be taking that from you.

Todoroki looked at the headband on Tsus head.

Sekia: You will try.

Sekia said ready to fight with only his legs.

Ida: Did you just quote Star Wars?

Ida said who was holding Todoroki at the front of the Calvary group.

Sekia: What's Star Wars?

Sekia looked confused.

Kaminari: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT STAR WARS IS?! WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT STAR WARS IS?

Kaminari shouted holding Todoroki at the back of the Calvary group.

Todoroki: *Sigh* Guys you're getting distracted.

Bakugou: EXACTLY!

Bakugou flew through the air heading towards Sekia. Explosions coming from his hands as tape was wrapped around his waist.

Sekia: TSU TOUNGE!

Tsu didn't even have time to question Sekia as she fired out her tounge towards Bakugou. Tsu assumed it was supposed to be a distraction so they could run away like they had been doing.

However, she couldn't be more wrong.

Sekia grabbed it in everyone's surprise. Literally everyone as the entire arena silenced. No the whole of Japan went silent. Even Bakugou who was once shouting in anger was left speechless. Sekia flicked his wrists as her tounge wrapped around Bakugou and Sekia jumped up kicking him to the side of the head.

Bakugou quickly recovered preventing himself from touching the ground as tape attached to him pulled him. But everyone was now still looking at Sekia and a red Tsu.

Sekia: Thank you for the help.

Sekia jumped over the ice wall and ran away. Everyone still confused, surprised and shocked.

Mic: I... I don't even know what to say. Aizawa anything?

Aizawa: *Sigh* He copied my fighting style. But... *Sigh* he used Tsuyu tongue as a replacement for my capture weapon.

Mic: I think it sounds worse that it actually is.

Aizawa: No. No it doesn't.

Mic: Yeah no it definitely looked worse than it sounded.

Aizawa: No they're both equally as bad.

Mic: Yeah... WELL ANYWAY WASN'T THAT AMAZING EVERYONE! SEKIA NOT ONLY COPIED HIS TEACHERS TECHNIQUE BUT ALSO GOT OUT OF AN IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION!

There wasn't long left in the match as Sekia maintained distance from everyone. Some people avoiding him so they didn't get licked.

Mic: TIMES UP! IN FIRST PLACE SEKIAS TEAM! MIDORIYAS TEAM IN SECOND PLACE! TODOROKIS TEAM IN THIRD PLACE! BAKUGOUS TEAM IN FORTH PLACE! THANK YOU FOR WATCHING! THE FINAL EVENT WILL HAPPEN AFTER A SHORT BREAK!

Tsu got off Sekia as she was still red. Looking at Sekia completely shocked.

Sekia: Thank you for the help Tsu.

Sekia smiled.

Tsu: I... I... I... You...

Tsu couldn't stop stuttering. Her forward personality disappeared as she was left a stuttering mess.

Sekia: Are you okay?

Tsu couldn't even move. Stuttering and frozen in place.

Tsu: You... tounge... You... I...

Sekia: Do you need help to the waiting room? {What type of quirk did I take unknowingly? It's really weird? Sudden redness. Inability to move or speak. But I can't feel it within me. How do I activate it? I'll need to test it out somehow.}

Sekia carried Tsu in his arms as he walked to the waiting room. Her stuttering got even worse and she was even more red.

Scene change

Sophia: {I'M GOING TO MURDER THAT FROG BITCH! ILL DRAIN HER OF HER BLOOD! I PAINT HER HOUSE WITH IT! I'LL HANG HER WITH THAT SILVER TOUNGE OF HERS!}

???: Would you like a bag of pretzels?

A man walked up to Sophia in the stands as he put up a box of pretzels.

Sophia: YES!

Sophia shouted in an angry manner. Placing money in the bag and taking the bag of pretzels.

The man ran away crying.

Sophia: {Oh shit.} I'M SORRY!

Sophia was sat there eating pretzels. Thinking of ways she'd kill a frog. Slowly boiling her alive? Filling her with so much blood she's burst. A lot of violent thoughts rushed through her mind. But she tried to calm herself. If he was making friends she tried to be ok with that.