Ch 54 - Nighteye Agency

Midoirya: Your working at Nighteyes agency too Sekia?

Midoriya asked as they walked with Mirio to the Nighteye agency.

Sekia: Yep. I won it in the fight you saw with Mirio.

Midoriya: Ohhh. That's what you two were whispering.

Sekia: It's also good for me since this makes it easier to teach you.

Midoriya looked at Sekia confused.

Midoriya: Teach me?

Sekia: All Might asked me to teach you considering your change in combat style and my unique set of... skills.

Midoriya: {So that's the teacher All Might was mentioning. To think it would be Sekia though.} Well thank you. And since you're going to be a teacher to me feel free to call me Izuku.

Midorita smiled.

Sekia: Ok. Izuku. {He seems to weirdly happy even though he's had 3 people close to All Might die. One being somewhat close to him.}

Mirio, Sekia and Izuku walked into the Nighteye agency and opened his offices door. As the door opened laughter was heard.

Mirio: Hey I've brought the first years I told you about yesterday!

What they saw as they walked in neither Sekia or Izuku were ready for. A blue woman strapped to a weird device laughing in pain.

Sekia: {What kind of messed up tourture is this? Is this guy really a hero? The woman is obviously crying and begging for it to stop?}

The tall man in front of the device looked at Izuku and Sekia with a glare. Izuku looked like he was starting to panic as he held his face in his hands. But when he looked back up it changed. His face looked like All Might. Sekia was surprised.

Sekia: {Does he have another quirk? No, I asked All Might and Izuku was quirkless before. So how can he do that? What kind of witch craft is this?}

Sekia just watched as Izuku and Nighteye talked. Nighteye then looked at Sekia.

Nighteye: And your the person that beat all the Big 3 at once. Hand me your paper.

Sekia handed Nighteye his internship paper. Nighteye stamping it.

Nighteye: You can leave with Mirio and Bubble girl.

As Nighteye dismissed them they walked out. Izuku stayed in the room with Nighteye. Sekia heard the crackles of Izukus quirk activate.

Sekia: {So he has to prove himself? Fair.} So what do I do now?

Sekia looked at Mirio.

Mirio: Go home. You start tomorrow new guy!

Mirio gave Sekia a smack on the back and a smile. Sekia looked at him with a glare. But left anyways.

Next Day

Sekia was in his hero costume walking around with Mirio and Izuku. They were both working surveillance today. One of the most boring jobs he could do as a hero or villain. A job done many times when he was younger. Mirio, Izuku and Sekia were told about a criminal called Kisaki know as Overhaul. Their job being to retrieve information on him as there wasn't enough evidence to charge him as an actual criminal. So right now they were roaming they were roaming the streets. Sekia was just annoyed he couldn't arrest him on site.

Izuku: So how do you think I could improve?

Izuku asked while walking down the street with Sekia and Mirio.

Sekia: Well there's a lot actually. Your balance is all o... Ops sorr...

Sekia looked down as he felt a small child bump into him. But when he looked down he saw a small girl. Dressed in rags, bandages on her arms, her feet bare. He saw cuts and needle pricks on her body. The smell of chemicals. Sekia knelt down as he looked the child in their eyes. The child couldn't me more the 8 no 7 years old. And she was terrified.