Ch 83 - A Cult (4)

???: MY LITTLE BROTHER AND SISTER ARE WAITING FOR ME! PLEASE!

A large red ogre like man walked up to a quivering shouting kid. The ogre having maces as arms. The kid was tripped up backwards and was on the floor begging for his life.

???: LET ME RETURN HOME!

The ogre lifted its arm to crush the kid but a massive burst of air flew towards the ogre. The ogre blocking it with his arm. The kid flying back due to the wind pressure. Izuku was in the sky as he rapidly span using small flicks to spin even faster. The wind vortexing around him.

Izuku: SMASH!

Izuku delivered a massive kick to the ogre. The ogre couldn't even block the impact for a second as the collision was so strong that it sent him flying back, crashing into a landed helicopter. Izuku the ran to the kid noticing something. An arrow shot towards the kid. But before the arrow Izuku noticed could hit him someone appeared in front of him with a black ski mask. Catching the arrow.

The man quickly threw it hard at the woman like a dart. The arrow penetrated her hand as she shouted in pain. The hand that formed the bow nearly split in half. The woman on her knees crying and bleeding from her split in half hand.

???: Starting to save those in front of you Izuku.

Izuku: SEKIA?!

???: WHO'S THIS GUY!

Izuku: A friend!

Sekia: Acquaintance! You're not there yet.

The orge jumped up and slammed down on Sekia as he caught it. Kicking the ogre hard in the family jewels. The ogre roared in pain as it dropped to its knees. It's instinctive reaction to reach down only causing more pain as it hit itself again with its weapon like hands. Though both balls had long popped where Sekia kicked them.

Sekia: So... how you doing?

Izuku and the kid looked at Sekia weirdly.

???: Don't we... need to run... or something.

Sekia looked at the two villains.

Sekia: I think we could just walk. {I've already called some heroes to this location as a "innocent civilian" so these guys are getting arrested.}

Sekia broke off blades on the helicopter and bent them around the two villains. Walking away with Izuku and another kid. Settling down in a cave. Creating a fire.

Izuku: So how did you find me?

Sekia: The good luck charms a micro GPS.

Izuku:... WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU PUT A GPS ON ME?!

Sekia:... I felt like it. {There's no way I could say the real reason in a way that won't make me look crazy.} So who's the kid?

Sekia quickly tried to change the topic to anything that wouldn't make him seem insane. He wasn't insane. He was just crazy. An out of the box thinker. Enlighten to the truth of this world... he was indeed insane.

Izuku: Oh this is Rody. He was supposed to be the robber for some Jewels but the cases must have been switched up and now Humarise is chasing us because of this brief case with nothing in.

Sekia looked at the brief case. Snatching it from Rody as he inspected it.

Rody: HEY THERES NOTHING...

Sekia took out a puzzle box hidden in the briefcase. Looking at the puzzle box.

Rody: Hey I...

Sekia immediately went to start solving it and after a couple of seconds it opened. Revealing a USB and a micro chip. Rody looked a bit down that he couldn't show his usefulness by solving the puzzle he knew of.

Sekia: {I call it! IMPORTANT SECRET DISARMING CODE!}

Sekia took out an assortment of wires. Picking one out as he put the micro chip in and plugged it into his phone. Playing and audio file.

Izuku: {HOW IS HE SO PREPARED?!!!}

Listening to the audio file everyone was shocked. The extermination of all heroes and a quirkless world. The small pink bird on the kids head started to cry for some reason. Sekia looked at the bird weirdly.

Sekia: {Another villain that was never loved by their parents probably... oh wait. That's also me... damn. I need to sort out this villain thing. If this is an anime I don't really feel like losing.}

Izuku: We need to warn the other heroes!

Sekia: No we meet up with Bakugou and Todoroki first.

Izuku: There here?

Sekia: Securing a hotel room and gathering information. Once we get there we can then make a plan.

Rody: Who put you in charge?!

Bird: CHIRP CHIRP!

Sekia: The hero association. Now both of you rest. I'll watch the night.

Izuku: The whole night?!

Sekia: Sleep Izuku. Or I put you to sleep.

Sekia glared at Izuku as Izuku shivered.

Izuku: YES SIR!

Izuku quickly laid down and tried to go to sleep. Rody also tried to sleep as Sekia kept watch.

Sekia: {I also need to think of a plan for All for One... Not only did I kinda give back One for All and take it. A quirk that was his goal of taking. I changed Kurogiri back to who he used to be. He may say he sees me like a son... but I only think that's because I didn't disappoint him so far unlike Shigiraki who's a constant disappointment. I need to make sure I can secure my own happiness. Even if that means I need to burn half world to ash. I need to secure my own dream.}

Sekia kept watch the whole night and thought of hundreds of plans. Izuku and Rody slowly woke up. Making their way to the hotel with the help of Sekia. Getting past more Humarise villains and police without fighting. Falling into the shadows as they held their breath. Avoiding blockades with information Endeavour messaged Sekia.

As they got to the hotel and met Bakugou and Todoroki screams were heard. In one hour and 52 minutes trigger bombs would exploded around the world. Large afflicted areas all over the world. Rody told them that the Otheon affliction zone was also where his brother and sister were.

Sekia was on the computer looking thought the micro chip data and found exactly what he was looking for. The base where all the bombs where connected to a main network. Sekia took the key that was with the micro chip to disarm the bombs. Walking towards the door.

Izuku: Where are you going Sekia?

Sekia: To stop the bombs. Are you guys not coming?

Izuku: But we'll never get there in time!

Sekia: That's why we are going to steal a plane. I could probably get there in time but I refuse to do the work and no one monitor my world saving credit. That why you guys are coming.

Sekia opened the door. A man standing in front of Sekia. A hero he had called for a specific reason.

Rody: I know how to fly one.

Rody was desperate to help. His brother and sister were in danger. He had to help,

Sekia: Make sure the kid doesn't follow us. If you could get him home to his brother and sister before the bomb explosion time that would be great.

Hero 1: Yes sir.

Rody: BUT I CAN HELP!

Sekia looked at Izuku. Expecting something from him.

Izuku: I'm sorry Rody. We've saved you. We need to save others now. And this is dangerous. We can't let you put yourself in harm like that. Think about your siblings. When we do save the world but you get injured or even die... who will be there to take care of them?

Rody: I... I...

Sekia: Don't worry kid. We'll save the world.

Sekia left with Izuku, Bakugou and Todoroki. The hero entered the room and stayed with Rody.