Ch 78 - 4 Weeks Suspended (4)

Sekia, Sophia and Eri were decorating a Christmas tree Eri having a small bit of tinsel over her larger horn. And after the decorations were done Sekia lifted Eri to put on the star. Everything was done. All thoroughly decorated. Sekia went overboard buying tinsel and lights as their flat was covered in it.

Eri: Why are we doing this again?

Sekia: Well once every year a mysterious old man breaks into the houses of every child and eats all their sweets in exchange for gifts he gives.

Eri: HE'S GOING TO EAT ALL MY SWEETS?!

Sophia slapped Sekia over the back of the head as he giggled.

Sophia: His name is Santa. And he doesn't "break in" he's invited in every year on Christmas to eat "only" a few cookies and his carrots for his reindeer. He does give presents though.

Eri: What's his quirk?

Sekia: He's like me. He has so many! Apparently he can travel around the world all in one day before the sun rises anywhere. He can break in...

Sophia slapped him over the head again.

Sekia: He can enter any place with ease through a chimney even without one. He has super strength that can lift every toy for billions of people. He can put every toy into a rucksack with ease. And he can make all his reindeer fly!

Eri: THAT'S SO COOL! I WANT TO SEE SANTA!

Sekia: ME TOO! Do you want to...

Sophia again slapped Sekia over the head.

Sophia: Sorry Eri you can't. Everyone has to be in bed. If you're not asleep he won't come. He only gives gifts to people that are good.

Eri: WAIT WILL I NOT GET PRESENTS THEN!

Sekia: NEITHER WILL I! {WHY DID I HAVE TO BE A VILLAIN!}

Sophia: Sekia and me will give each other gifts. Santa will give you gifts since you've been a great girl. We will also give you gifts.

Eri: Then let's get to bed!

Eri quickly ran to her room as Sekia was about to go to theirs. But Sophia grabbed him by the collar.

Sekia: Sophia we need to get to bed quick.

Sophia: Are you playing or did I not tell you?

Sophia whispered really quietly.

Sekia: Playing? And why are we whispering?

Sophia: {Oh god I didn't tell him... Crap.} Sekia... Santas not real. It's actually supposed to be you dressed up. Eri probably won't go to sleep and you need to get into the costume I brought. It's in with your villain outfit.

Sekia looked shocked. Honestly he wasn't going to sleep either. He actually wanted to see how strong Santa really was and if they could be friends but reality collapsed as he found out. His hopes and dreams of having a strong rival to compete with ruined.

Sekia: Then Eri and her gifts?

Sophia: Already wrote Santa on the cards and tags. You just need to put on a great act.

Sekia: I... Okay.

Sekia said sadly his smile had vanished with a slight frown.

Sophia: If you do this Eri will be really happy in the morning. She'll probably jump on our bed and hug you awake.

Sekia: Really?!!

Sekia said smiling widely.

Sophia: Definitely.