Ch 80 - A Cult (1)

Sekia: {I can't believe after 4 weeks I'm not going back to school but dealing with that dumb cult. There not even the biggest one I've destroyed.}

Sekia was currently sitting in a board room with the heads of the hero association. An association that organises and pays all the heroes in the world. They have ties to prisons, news channels, brands, quirk and technology research centres. It was tough to say what they didn't have connections to. Sekia was currently sitting with their Japan branch. There was a silence as Sekia sat there. The board members observing Sekia.

Board member 1: Do you know why you're here Mr Narbu?

The board member sitting in the middle asked. There were three board members and one stenographer on the end of the table. Sekia sitting in a single chair in front of the table. A good distance between them.

Sekia: Please feel free to call me Sekia and yes. I was told it was something about this Humarise cult.

Board member 2: That's exactly what it is. A cult. And this cult recently used a new form of trigger in a bomb. The bomb that had Ideo Trigger and a new form of Trigger was used on a city 2 days ago. It significantly enhanced everyone's quirks to the point of great destruction and death. It's designed to bring about a new quirkless age.

Sekia looked at the board member. He knew what trigger was and if you took it in doses too high it would kill you. But someone using it as a chemical for mass extermination was unique.

Sekia: So why am I here?

Board member 3: Teams have been created of hero students and pro heroes to go to different countries and potential attack sites.

Board member 1: And every single team has at least 1 candidate on.

Sekia: Candidate?

Sekia was interested. This was something he hadn't heard before.

Board member 2: After the fall of All Might along with the fall of the police force the hero association had to step up and take on a lot more responsibility. However, as good as Endeavour is as a hero.

Board member 3: He's no symbol like All Might used to be. And the people as of now need a symbol to guide them through this chaos. That's what the candidates are. People that the hero association has their eye on to be the next number 1 hero. A symbol that will guide Japan through this darkness.

Board member 1: Currently there are: Izuku Midoriya: Strength enhancement, Nejire Hado: Wave Motion, Inasa Yoaraashi: Whirlwind, Kuro Suji: Apostle, Sol Hinu: Golem and Sekia Narbu: Shadow Demon.

Sekias interest was peaked. Many of those he knew and were younger in age. He believed that it was most likely to give the hero association time to raise them and mold them in the image of a symbol.

Board member 2: When considering who is doing the best so far that seems to be you. Your strength and abilities outshine your peers, your grades in theory are impeccable, you have a habit of the previous number one which is saving the people who are in front of you no matter the cost. And regarding your daughter, you don't stand for injustice no matter who the person is. You think further ahead and as you said before Overhaul was killed with the testimony of Eri and the equipment and research found at their base he would have spent life in prison. Also with what happened at your daughter's school It was brave of you to threaten such powerful people like you did. That is what we need in a number one hero right now. Someone with a strong and correct sense of justice.

Sekia: {Wait the people at Eris school powerful people? They were all so weak though. Does he mean politically or they were just rich with some influence? What school did Nezu recommend us to?}