Ch 45 - Dark Skies (2)

Injured heroes were around All for One as black goop formed around him. Shigiraki and the others appeared.

Shigiraki: MASTER! ALL MIGHT...

All for One: I know. A tracker was placed on the Nomu from the UA training camp. They tracked it back to this facility and a villain caught here told them of the bar.

Shigiraki: IF ONLY I HAD MORE...

All for One: Just stop.

Disappointed was in his voice. He sounded tired.

Shigiraki: Master?

All for One: I tire of your excuses. It's become a habit of yours to blame others for your own incompetence.

Shigiraki: But master...

All for One: Do you know why you failed at the training camp?

All for One looked down on Shigiraki who was on the rubble of a Nomu compound.

Shigiraki: I didn't have enough Nomu! The team didn't listen to my instructions! I COULD ONLY CAPTURE BAKUGOU AND THE REASON HE HASN'T TURNED IS BE...

All for One: Don't you dare blame him.

A thick bloodlust filled the area as Shigiraki froze with fear. Unable to move. He had never seen his master this angry.

All for One: The reason you failed is because of something Bloodhound as yet to realise. Because if he did he would have killed you. And I would have let him. You ordered the Nomu to attack Blood Diamond.

Shigiraki became tense on how his master knew.

All for One: Your leadership ability is almost non existent. Even with years of experience above him. Your USJ plan could have worked. If you took his advice. You may have even killed All Might. Bloodhounds first ever plan. Crippled Japan. What was your first plan again?

Shigiraki: I... I lead a...

All for One: That's right! You lead a raid on a transport of which you had a significant group of villains. And how did that end?

Shigiraki was shaking as he couldn't look up at All for One.

Shigiraki: I nearly...

All for One: All the villains got arrested and you nearly got caught. Not gaining anything because you followed the decoy. There is a clear difference between you and him. And that isn't your origin, your power, your growth or ability. It's your personality. He grew up quick. He may still know little but he's acting a lot older than you. You... you're a child that throws temper tantrums.

Shigiraki: I... I...

All for One: You disappoint me.

All Might: ALL FOR ONE!

All for One put out his arm and caught a heavy punch thrown by All Might. A recoil throwing back All Might and completely destroying the buildings behind him.

All for One: You have one more chance to impress me... and Bloodhound. If you can't. Then your of no use to us.

Tentecles shot out of All for Ones fingers and Kurogiri who was unconscious activated his quirk. The villians left as Shigiraki took one look at All for One.

All for One: Don't disappoint.

All the villains vanished as Bakugou was left there. Alone with All for One.

All for One: Now Baku...

All Might: ALL FOR ONE! WHERE IS YOUR SON!

All Might tackled All for One. Running him into a building.

All for One: Son?

All Might grabbed All for One by the helmet as he smashed him through more walls.

All Might: WHERE IS BLOODHOUND!

All for One: {Oh Sekia. Now you say it. Son? Son. Ha... HAHAHAHAHAHA! THATS WHAT IVE BEEN VIEWING HIM AS! NOT AN EQUAL BUT NOT UNDER ME LIKE THE REST! A SON! I HAVE A SON!}

All Might: WHERE IS HE?!

All Might span as he threw All for One across the ground and into another building. Citizens were in mass panic and evacuated, screaming. However All Might wasn't on a rampage. Even in his complete rage he tried to keep this fight small and to already evacuated areas.

All for One: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I guess he is my son after all! He did take after me! But why so angry All Might! What did he do? Kill all of your friends? HAHAHAHA!

All Might: ALL FOR ONE!

All for One: COME ON ALL MIGHT! LETS END THIS HERE! WE'LL LET YOUR DISCIPLE AND MY SON FIGHT OUT THE NEXT BATTLE!

All for One grew massive arms in the face of a charging All Might.