Ch 57 - Burying You Under The Prison (2)

Both the heroes and villains weren't moving. Only looking at each other as a hero shouted.

Sekia put his hand to his throat. Grasping the choker.

Hero 1: I SAID PUT YOUR HANDS U...

The hero suddenly went flying towards the villains as a red aura surrounded him. Unable to move as the red aura constricted his movements flying towards the villains. One of the Yakuza formed crystals around him and smashed the heroes skull in. Crushing it against the concrete floor.

Everyone still didn't move. Only shocked.

Sekia: {That wasn't enough! *Sigh*} I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU ALL!

Hero 2: EVERYONE ATTACK!

???: SAVE THE BOSS!

Sekia: {Really? That's what it took?... Why is everyone that surrounds me stupid?}

Sekia charged towards the Yakuza group. The large man laughed as he charged towards Sekia. Massive muscle fibres expanded Sekias neck and wrists as his suit expanded. Sekia grew larger as the muscles outside of his skin glowed red. The muscles were more dense than large. Cracking the concrete as he ran towards the man that first punched him. As their fists collided there was a loud shockwave as he felt the man's hand break under the pressure. The man was thrown off balance from the sheer force but he didn't stop. The man kept punching Sekia. His punches were fast. But Sekia kept up. Blocking them all. And with one big punch he aimed to kill the man. But a yellow barrier formed as it shattered under Sekias fist. Only slightly blocking his punch as it still made contact with the man. Sending him flying. Into and through the concrete floor.

???: RAPA WE NEED TO FIGHT HIM TOGETHER!

A skinner man said.

Rappa: TENGAI! DON'T INTERRUPT! {THIS DUDE! HE'S STRONG! MY FISTS... THERE BOTH ALREADY BROKEN!}

Rappa looked down at his hands as they were a bloody broken mess. Mushy and bones stabbing out. It wasn't only his hands that were broken but his arms too. Sekia had his muscles go back to normal size as he disappeared.

Rappa: Where... WHERE DID YOU GO!

Rappa looked around in the on going fight between the heroes and the Yakuza. But when he saw Sekia he was already behind Tengai. He couldn't even open his mouth before Sekia slit his throat with one finger. Tengai dropped dead on the floor.

Rappa: TENGAI!!!

Rappa charged at Sekia as he went to throw a barrage of punches. But red barrier formed as they were all blocked.

Rappa: That... FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN YOU COWARD! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A MAN TO MAN FIGHT!

Rappa threw a rapid barrage of punches at the barrier but it wouldn't break. It was so much harder than the ones Tengai could create.

Sekia: But I don't see any men here. Only dead bodies and crippled insects.

Sekia pounced up towards Rappa as the barrier disappeared. Sekia was right in front of Rappa as Rappa tried to punch Sekia. Sekia vaulted over the punch and grabbed Rappa by the neck. Clawing the neck open as he ripped Rappa head clean off. A spine getting torn out with it.

Sekia dropped the head as a lot of heroes and yakuza looked in shock and fear. Many began to run. But they wouldn't escape.

Sekia: {That's weird. The bone structure in my shoulders changed. He didn't have a quirk to do with his strength? Woah. I feel bad the about the way I killed him now. For a normal body he was completely abnormal.}

???: HEY! YOUR THE ONE WITH BLOOD DIAM...

The mans head popped like a grape as a red aura faded from the bloody mess. Sekia continued to cripple and kill heroes and Yakuza alike. Mostly cripple as many had quirks he didn't want. Those that ran had their legs broken or removed. Wounds cauterised by the lasers coming from Sekias eyes.

But when he walked among the dead bodies and screaming victims. The roots from his hands traveled over them as he took a deep breath. A red mist entered his lungs as the screaming died down and they went to sleep. The roots slowly entered back into his fingers.

Sekia: {And that was an energy drain quirk. Temporarily boosts strength and comes with some desire to drain more energy.}

Sekia stepped onto the truck breathing out deeply as red mist came from his mask. Two of the villains shook in fear while Overhaul looked at Sekias red eyes.

Overhaul: So what are you? A prison guard?

Overhaul glared at Sekia. Sekia saw fear behind his eyes as he looked at him.

Sekia: Not really. Seems like a boring job.

Overhaul: Then what? You throw me in prison and leave?! What was the point of all of this?!

Sekia: Because I do have a job.

Overhaul: And what is that?

Sekia: Gravedigger.

Sekia looked at Overhaul as Sekia crushed his spine with his improved telekinesis. Leaving him paralysed from the neck down.

Sekia ripped open the bars as he put quirk cuffs on Overhauls wrists. Removing him from the heavy constraints.

???: WAIT I CAN BE USEFUL! I HAVE A STRONG MUTANT QUIRK!

???: AND ME! I HAVE ENHANCED THINKING...

The mans skull turned into a paste as he slumped in his restraints. Not able to finish his sentence. Sekia looked back at the other man shaking. Leaving the truck while dragging Overhaul by his hair.

Quirks:
Food Chain
Perfect Body
Predator Claws
Internal Parasite
Canine
Body Boost
Minor telekinesis
Shadow movement
Eyes of Inferno
Lens
Reaction
Stamina Enhancer
Contortion
Abstracts
Archive
Learning Curve
Jet
Bulk
Super Regeneration 2x
Squirmy fingers
Metal Manipulation
Muscle Augmentation 2x
Freeze Frame
Demonic Wings
Blood Bondage
Shell
Druid
Bone matrix
Pallet
Hand signal
Hyper Active
Makeup
Barrier: The quirk can create a telekinetic barrier around them shaped as a dome. Size can vary but the user remains at the centre of the barrier.

Strongarm: This quirk allows the extremely fast rotation of their shoulders. Giving extreme speed and power in rapid barrage of punches. Cannot be constantly used.

Energy Suck: Making physical contact and inhaling can absorb the stamina of others. Increasing the users size and strength.

Lead Weight: You can momentarily increase your weight to be up to 20 times heavier.

Elemental Master: You can manipulate wind water fire and earth. All of this happens in a moderate capacity the scale of a 9 story building or at a distance of 200 meters.

5 Senses: By sacrificing a sense temporarily all other senses can be significantly enhanced. The more senses sacrificed the further the sense is enhanced.

Smoke and Mirrors: You can create high complex illusion. However they are without substance.

Quantum: Your thoughts are accelerated 100x faster. This is a mutant quirk that improves the electrochemical process in your brain, meaning that's always on, however, it can be reduced or even turned off with practice. Unless you turn it off sleep will be significantly harder.