Ch 49 - That Was Supposed To Be Hard

"WE HAVE A NEW RECORD! A PASS IN 3 SECONDS!"

Sekia walked out of the arena as he sat down in a waiting room. The targets being removed from him.

Sekia: That... was boring. No one was prepared for people appearing right next to them. Though maybe my class was vigilant because I told them I was about to do that. I think I could have been faster if I tried. {Though... there was a familiar smell in the area I was in. Tog...}

???: So your the one that got the new record! Nice to meet you! I'm Inasa! What's you name!

A man in a very... showy costume stood in front of Sekia.

Sekia: {Why is he shouting?} I'm Sekia. Nice to meet you. Now if you don't mind I'm going to sleep. I've been doing some night training and haven't slept for a while. {And even with Stamina enhancer, the other enhancing quirk and me being use to late nights. Not sleeping for a week was tiring. Though... I managed to train quirks well.}

Sekia slowly closed his eyes.

Inasa: Training hard! That's just like the person... oh he's already asleep. Wow. He must have trained really hard.

Sekia was fast asleep on the couch. Gently sleeping as he was left undisturbed by others who came in.

Time Skip

Tsu: Se... Seki... Sekia it's time to wake up.

Sekias eyes slowly flickered awake as he saw Tsu. She was very very close to his face. He noticed something about her. Her eyes. They were bigger than normal but they were completely black without colour.

Sekia: *Yawn* I'm awake.

Sekia looked around.

Sekia: Is it over?

Tsu: We have one more test. But Sekia did you not go to sleep?

Sekia: No. I was busy training this week.

Tsu: You didn't sleep the whole week! That was pretty stupid.

Sekia: Oh.

Tsu: But Sekia we need to leave like now! *Ribbit* {Did I hurt his feelings? Tsuyu you idiot!}

Sekia grabbed hold of Tsu and carried her. Causing her to blush a bit as they disappeared into a shadow and out onto the testing stage.

Sekia: Well this is different. What's the goal?

Tsu: Save as many people as possible.

Sekia placed down Tsu. Looking around he quickly disappeared and reappeared with one person in his hands. An elderly man.

Sekia: Tsu please check on everyone that I bring out.

???: You young wipper snapper! My wife...

Sekia appeared and disappeared now holding an elderly woman.

???: Oh.

Tsu: Excuse me sir can you let Sekia do his job while I help you. Do you feel pain anywhere?

???: N... No I'm all good.

And like that Sekia and Tsu started helping many people. Sekia disappeared and reappeared quickly each time with a new person complaining or shouting but Sekia quickly quietened them while Tsu checked for injuries and reassured them that they would be alright. Then when the group got big Sekia would rapidly send them to an area where rescued "civilians" go. Sekia was methodical and careful about his saves. Knowing there may be hidden parameters like the entry test for UA.

*BOOM*

Another explosion occurred close to where Sekia and Tsu were.

Sekia: Tsu take the remaining people back. I'll check what that was.