Ch 46 - Dark Skies (3)

Sekia and Sophia were in their pyjamas as they both watched the fight on Tv. Sekia was watching his master fight All Might. All Might looking exceedingly angry. The fight was massive, powerful. Something Sekia had yet to catch up to.

Sophia: Sekia. I wanted to ask you. What is that plan?

Sekia was in the middle of eating his noodles when he looked up and looked at Sophia. Finishing the noodles in his mouth.

Sekia: Sophia do you want to get married?

Sophia: W... WHAT?!

Sophia blushed. Turning completely red. She didn't realise that he knew what that was. She always thought that she was going to be the one to propose to him and give him the ring and explain it.

Sekia: After everything dies down. After I finish school and become a hero. Do you want to marry me?

Sekia looked at Sophia. He was serious in what he was asking.

Sophia: Become... a hero?

Sekia: That's the plan.

Sekia smiled.

Sophia: And you... marrying me?

Sekia: Something I want to do because it's special. Because I love you. But... if you don't wa...

Sophia dived onto Sekia as his noodles fell on the floor. Sophia kissing Sekia passionately.

Sophia: I will Sekia. I'll marry you.

Sophia and Sekia made out on the Sofa as the battle ended on the TV. All for One losing. All Might having his identity revealed and becoming practically powerless. His wound becoming even worse.

All Might: YOUR... NEXT!

Sekia: {Your right All Might. I am next.}

Sophia slowly took Sekias top off as they passionately made out in the living room.

Time skip

With the age of the symbol of peace gone and the destruction of the police system Japans once low crime rate began to climb. Heroes began to work so much more that UA had to group classes together. Class A merging with class B.

Teachers subbing in to work more hours to try and carry the burden that was left. While All Might left an irremovable impression of heroes in his great fight with All for One and this had made citizens more at ease with more hero intervention. There were those that didn't agree. That believed this was too convenient of a take over. And then there was the problem Sekia was now facing.

Aizawa: And for that reason I have come to ask that Sekia relocate to the UA student dorms.

Sophia: But didn't you say he was quite a capable student and you were confident he could defend himself.

Aizawa was inside their apartment, sitting at their table, drinking black coffee.

Aizawa: I did say that. But this isn't just about student safety but those close to them. If a villain targets the students again and follows them home. Can you really say you could defend yourself?

Sophia: I'm quite strong myself you know. And given the way you describe him it sounds like he would be protecting the students more than the teachers that have to constantly leave.

Aizawa: I understand your feelings in not wanting to let him leave. I also understand that the situation at UA hasn't been seen as the best. But in terms of protection I can assure you we have the best. I can also assure you, that you'll get to see him often.

Sophia looked at Sekia as he looked at her.

Sophia: Ok. Where do I sign?

Sophia looked back at Aizawa.

Aizawa: Just here.

And like that Aizawa left. Saying goodbye to Sekia and Sophia as he closed the door.

Sophia: Awww your my little hero!

Sophia hugged Sekia as he nestled into her.

Sophia: Do you want to prepare everything you need before leaving? Then we could do it and say goodbye.

Sekia: Yeah. We will meet often at night correct?

Sophia: I'll have you uniform. Just make sure to wear the right collars in and out of school.

Sekia: I will.

Sekia smiled.

Sophia: Let's go shopping then. We'll stop off at the new ice cream store that opened.

Sekia: YES!

Sophia smiled as they grabbed their stuff and got into Sophias new car.