Ch 50 - A Son

All Might: I don't care about what you have to say about your living conditions. I want to know. Where is Bloodhound?

All Might said. Looking at All for One through a thick multilayered wall of ballistic glass, aluminium oxynitride and a see through quirk made titanium sheet.

All for One: The same question and I will give you the same answer. I don't know. But would you answer one of my questions? Since I can't see to well, tell me. Who is the other person in the room with you? Maybe you disciple?

All Might: His name is Sekia. He wanted to come with me to see you. To ask you a few questions. And considering he knew about me and hasn't revealed my secret I trust him.

All Might looked back at Sekia just staring at All for One.

All for One: {Sekias here. And he knew but didn't tell me? Maybe he wanted to try and kill All Might himself to make me proud. Haha. Or maybe he just wanted to hold this over Shigiraki. That he knew more than him. Hahahahaha!} A student? To bring him here. You must trust him a lot.

All for One smiled widely.

All Might: As much as I do my own disciple. {Tsukauchi told me about Sekia. He can be trusted despite the way he acts sometimes. He's a good person that's trying his best despite his past.}

All for One: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is priceless!

All for One burst out laughing as he tensed and shook in his tight restraints. The automatic guns in the corner of the room pointed at All for One. Lasers aiming at his head.

All Might: What are you laughing about All for One?!

All Might slammed on the desk hard as he looked at All for One with rage.

All for One: It's like you're trying to give me more targets to kill. How long does it have to be for you to understand that you kill people close to you All Might? YOU AND THAT QUIRK YOU LOST ARE A CURSE THAT WILL KILL EVERYONE AND EVERTHING YOU LOVE!!

All Might was visible angry but Sekia saw a bit of fear in his face. Sekia saw it. Thinking as if All Might almost knew something. All Might got out of the chair and let Sekia sit down. All Mights fists balled in rage. Sekia was calm, collected.

Sekia: All for One. What is Bloodhound to you?

Sekia was interested how All for One saw him. What his current achievements meant to All for One. A question that would bring him suspicion with All Might in the room.

All for One: All Might didn't tell you? Well I guess I can go into detail then since I didn't really explain it to him either. Bloodhound was nothing more than a dog to me when I first found him. He was rabid, constantly biting and didn't know how to speak too well. I was going to take his quirk but I noticed. He was like me. Though it was a small number he had multiple quirks inside his body. So I allowed him to live so he could serve under me and Shigiraki. To complete dangerous missions. But then I lost him. I couldn't find him anywhere until much later on. And when he came back. Something small about him changed. Like a plane when it shifts direction by 1 degree it was almost unnoticeable. But after a long time it was a big change. But I couldn't see him as a dog for some reason. Looking at him reminded me of something. And as he continued to grow I saw something in him more and more. I saw me. But it was like a distorted mirror. He wasn't exactly me. Whether it was good or not I don't know. But there was a feeling about him. And when All Might shouted at me where Bloodhound was, my "son." It clicked. I did view him as a son. He wasn't anywhere near related to me but he was so much like me. He lacked in some areas of cruelty but I was impressed by him nonetheless. So to me. Bloodhound is my son. Not an equal but not under me.

Sekia looked at him maintaining his normal expression. But he felt something. Felt different. Hearing that was... nice.

Sekia: {He's not lying. Nothing about that was a lie. He views me as a son. He... he sees me as his son.}

Sekias heart beat got faster as he tried to relax.

Sekia: Your quirk what does it feel like to take and give quirks?

A question any psychiatrist would ask. But it wasn't to observe All for Ones mental state. It was different. It had a purpose for Sekia.

All for One: {Oh? He wants to see if he can get rid of quirks he no longer wants. It's unlikely he's met his limit yet. Though I'm impressed he's already thinking about his efficiency in only having necessary quirks. When I was his age it was just take take take. Take because I wanted, take because I felt like it, take just because and take to make others lives a misery.} When I take them there's a small rush. I feel like I've become more. More powerful, more complete. More like a demon king. A god. It differs between quirk but usually more powerful quirks with higher quirk factor make me feel sooo much better. But for giving away it's different. It's not like I'm rippling a piece of me out. It's more like I'm keeping the same image but removing one colour from it and it turns back to its original black and white. Slowly removing a hue that once painted in complex colour.

Sekia: Why do you do what you do?

All for One: Is there a specific question you want to ask? {What is it you want to really know Sekia?}

Sekia: What is your end goal?

All for One: Ahhh, the ending. Something all good comics have. Well that's simple Sekia. Completely domination.

All for One said with a smile as All Might shivered.

All for One: I don't just want to take One for All. I want to take Japan. Korea. China, Australia, India, America, the UK! I want it all. I want to rule over this world.

Sekia: Like a demon lord.

All for One had a large smile. Sekia understood. SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTOOD!

All for One: EXACTLY! LIKE A DEMON LORD! THE STRONGEST BEING IN ALL COMICS!

Sekia: And what about the hero?

All for One: The hero. A protector of Justice and a saviour of the people... Ha. Don't worry about the hero. There's a special plan for him.

All for One had his smile fade.

All Might: {Does he mean Midoriya?! Does he already know who he is?!}

Sekia: One last question. Where does your son fit into this ending?

All for One knew Sekia wanted to know if the original plan was still on. If he would still get his ending.

All for One: He gets Japan. Ruling it however he sees fit. I never really cared for the country anyways. {That's what you wanted after all. One place to stay with Sophia. To think I'm actually allowing him to do it. You don't seem to be the only one that's changed.} I felt it fair considering he's the only one. I consider close to being an equal.

Sekia: All Might I am done with my questions.

Sekia stood up from the chair.

All for One: All Might make sure to bring this boy along when you visit. He's more interesting that you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

All Might: I will never let your goal come to fruition. ALL FOR ONE!

All Might and Sekia walked out as All Might balled his fists.