Ch 52 - Unimpressed

Sekia was watching as all of his classmates got into position. Today they had met the people known as the Big 3. Though when Sekia saw them there was nothing big about them. He was taller than all of them. He had heard of their quirks from people talking in the corridors but he hadn't seen them before. He assumed it was due to them doing more work experiences in 3rd year. In class Aizawa explained to them about the internship and how these three would teach us. But Sekia decided to sit out on this fight. It served no purpose and he had a different task to focus on. A task he intended to perform well.

Aizawa: Is there any reason you're not joining in Sekia?

Aizawa let him sit out but that didn't mean he knew why Sekia wanted to.

Sekia: Well as much as I don't feel like fighting against them when there's no merit. All Might assigned to me a task and it's easier to watch from an outside perspective to complete this task.

Sekia said watching Mirio fight his class. The class more unimpressive than the big 3. Aizawa saw the unamused face on Sekia.

Aizawa: Your confident you can beat Mirio?

Sekia kept looking at Midoriya as he answered.

Sekia: Is it not obvious? He has obvious glaring weaknesses. When he's under the floor he doesn't know where the opponent is if they move or disappear. You can tell that by the way his eyes flicker around when he comes up. He's trying to observe if anything has changed. By his breathing pattern he can't breathe when he phases so all I would need to do is consistently aim for his head before he can take a breath. And with my speed that's easy. And one last thing. He's slow.

Aizawa: Slow?

Aizawa looked at Mirio as he quickly took out the students.

Sekia: Each basic movement he makes are staged as if he's working in a manufacturing plant. Every movement he makes goes thought stages of thought and planning. He relies on battle experience and predictions but if those are even a bit wrong. He would die. To even use his quirk he needs to limit his speed to process what he's doing.

Sekia said all while watching the fight between Midoriya and Mirio.

Aizawa: {What the hell is up with Sekias ability to analyse even the smallest detail. If he became a heroic teacher everyone would probably lose all their weak points. Or at least cover them somehow} What was the task All Might gave to you?

Sekia: To teach Midoriya.

Sekia quickly replied.

Aizawa: Of course it was. {Why do I have a feeling Sekias going to be a harsh teacher?}

Aizawa and Sekia watched as the match between class 1A and Mirio finished quickly. Sekia had kept a close eye on Midoriya and saw what he needed to. Midoriya had many points he needed to improve on and Sekia saw them all.

Mirio: Mr Aizawa why isn't the Sports Festival winner joining in?

Mirio placed on his shirt as he looked over at Aizawa and Sekia.

Aizawa: I can't answer that for you. Ask him.

Mirio walked in front of Sekia as Sekia stood up looking down at Mirio.

Mirio: So why won't you fight me? Scared?

Mirio teased Sekia. Unknowingly provoking him.

Sekia: Of you? Don't make me laugh. As I told Aizawa there's no merit and I was analysing someone. And it's always easier to do it from an outside perspective.

Sekia gave an honest answer as he glared down at Mirio.

Mirio: So since the match is over you can fight me by yourself then.

Sekia: As I said. No merit in fighting you.

Mirio: Then how about I give you some incentive. I could recommend you to Nighteye for your internship if you beat me.

Mirio smiled at Sekia. Trying to get him to bite at the treat he was dangling in front of him.

Sekia: Where's the merit in that?

Sekia was slightly interested in what Mirio had to offer now.

Mirio: Well I'm not allowed to say but.

Mirio got really close to Sekias ear and whispered.

Mirio: We are dealing with a big case that involves the Yakuza. I think someone that likes to fight would be interested in.

Sekia: {A big case involving the Yakuza? That could be interesting.} Fine but you'll need more than you to make this a fair fight.

Mirio smiled wider as Sekia took the treat he was offering.

Mirio: Oh? And why is that?

Sekia: Because by yourself you'll have no one to help you when I drown you in a shadow. And I'll be reluctant to pull you out myself.

Mirio slightly shook as some fear ran down his spine. His smile of happiness turning to one of nervousness.

Aizawa: Are you sure it's wise to fight the big 3 all by yourself? I think you're underestimating them a bit.

Sekia: I have quite literally never underestimated someone in my life. So big 3, are you ready?

Mirio: I'm sorry Nejire, Tamaki. But I need you to be involved in this fight.

Mirio looked at them as they were standing next to class 1A

Nejire: I was wondering why he was sitting out. I didn't get to see the sports festival. Is he interesting? What's his quirk? Has it got something to do with his taller size and muscular body? Is it related to his fangs? Is he a vampire?

Tamaki: Do I have too?

Mirio: It would mean a lot if you were involved.

Mirio smiled at Tamaki.

Tamaki: Fine. Let's finish this quick.

Sekia: Trust me. I will.

Sekia cracked his knuckles as he walked onto the fighting area. Already in his PE kit.