Ch 14 - Indoor Battles

Sekia had been spending a while as a student. It wasn't as boring as he thought, though lessons were basics that he al knew before coming here. But now Sekia was standing in a group of his peers. All dressed in their hero costumes. While he looked around he could only think one thing. How underwhelming it all was. That these people around him were supposed to be future great heroes. Many aspiring to be the number one.

Sekia: {These are the future heroes of Japan? How has Japan not been overshadowed by villainy? They all look like they're going out Trick-or-Teating. Midoriya is literally wearing something that looks like pyjamas. All their suits are so... tacky... is that the correct word... yeah.}

Sekia looked around as he was wearing a specially made suit he helped the support course make. And given everyone else's clothes he was glad he helped. His suit was vastly different from the one he wore as Bloodhound. The suit was completely black, much darker than the black in his other suit. This one had to be separated into three layers as the support course couldn't make it exactly to specifications. His jacket and trousers were made of a Kevlar, Elastane and wool mix all ultra lightweight. Able to allow his to freely move in it while taking low calibre bullets. His waist coat was stab proof and impact resistant. Finally his shirt had a variety of resistance as a preventative measure. It was suitable for now but compared to his villain uniform it was like living in the Stone Age. Each layer of his villain uniform able to do what all three layers of his hero costume did combined.

Tsu: You really dress up fancy Sekia.

Sekia looked down at Tsu, wearing a bright green bodysuit with large gloves, a hat with goggles, a belt and frog like shoes.

Sekia: You look really nice in your costume too.

Sekia smiled. Tsu slightly blushed.

Sekia: {Neoprene and Nylon mix. She's most likely going to be a coast based hero. Aquatic. Given her looks and the shoes she's wearing her quirk is definitely a mutant frog type.} *Sniff* {The substance on her hands... she can probably climb on walls with it if her quirk gives her all the ability of a frog and she thought her costume though.}

???: OKAY EVERYONE! TODAY AS I SAKD WE WILL BE DOING INDOOR BATTLE! YOU WILL ALL BE IN TEAMS OF TWO WHICH HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE. ONE TEAM WILL BE THE VILLAIN AND THE OTHER WILL BE THE HEROES. THIS WILL BE RANDOMLY DECIDED!

All Might said in his booming voice. Standing high up on a podium.

???: Excuse me All Might.

All Might: YES IDA!

Ida: Why don't we get to choose our own teammates?

All Might: GOOD QUESTION! WHEN YOUR A HERO YOU ALMOST NEVER GET TO CHOOSE WHO YOUR FIGHTING AGAINST OR WHO YOU WORK WITH! THATS WHY IN YOUR INDOOR BATTLE YOU HAVE LOST THE DECISION TO CHOOSE!

Ida: Thank you All Might.

Ida said bowing.

All Might: NOW LET ME FINISH BEFORE I TELL YOU THE TEAMS. THE AIM OF THE HEROES IS TO TOUCH THE BOMB PLACED SOMEWHERE INSIDE THE BUILDING! EVEN IF YOU CAPTURE ALL THE VILLAINS AND DON'T TOUCH THE BOMB IT IS THE VILLAINS WIN! VILLAINS YOUR WIN OBJECTIVE IS TO STOP THE HEROES FROM TOUCHING THE BOMB OR TO SUBDE THE HEROES! NOW LETS REVEAL THE TEAMS!

All Might said spinning around and showing a bright blue screen.

Rounds:
Heroes- Sekia & Yaoyorozu / Villians - Kaminari & Jiro

Heroes- Uraraka & Midoriya / Villians - Bakugou & Ida

Heroes- Mina & Aoyama / Villians - Koda & Sato

Heroes- Todoroki & Shoji / Villians - Ojiro & Hagakure

Heroes- Tokoyami & Asui / Villians - Sero & Kirishima