Ch 82 - A Cult (3)

Sekia: So what you're saying is because the investigation is underway, you can't disclose any details related to the case or what makes Izuku a suspect of mass murder.

Sekia and Endeavour were in the police commissioners office with two other police standing side by side them. If it was something akin to security for the commissioner. But even with Sekia and Endeavours questioning they didn't seem to be getting anywhere.

Commissioner: That is correct. For a student you seem to understand more than your flaming friend here. I would also be against my better moral judgment to tell Japanese heroes about a case against a Japanese hero student.

Endeavour: THIS MAKES NO SENSE!! HOW CAN YOU JUST ACUSE MIDORIYA CHARGE HIM AND REVEAL HIS IDENTITY WITH THE CRIME IF YOUR INVESTIGATION IS STILL UNDERWAY?!!

Sekia looked at the commissioner and Endeavour.

Sekia: *Sigh* I knew all that power would get to his head. Even though he has only just began controlling it as they say absolute power corrupts absolutely. Already afflicted heavily at Stage 5. Damn. I thought he was better than this.

The commissioner then looked at Sekia as if his interest was peaked. The commissioner dismissed the police.

Endeavour: Stage 5?

Sekia: Endeavour leave the room.

Endeavour: Wh...

Sekia: That's an order.

Endeavour looked at Sekia. Leaving the room with the other police. And as the door shut Sekia took a big sigh of relief.

Sekia: So many people so drunk on their own disease.

The commissioner wasn't to sure yet. So he wanted to test the waters. See if what he heard was true.

Commissioner: W... What are you talking about?

Sekia: No I'm sorry. If I was an actual hero I would have already arrested you. I'm a very strong believer of the Quirk Singularity Doomsday Theory made by Dr. Kyudai Garaki. In fact I smell the exact same ink and colouring dye in your draw just like the book I own.

Commissioner: You know of the theory.

The commissioners suspicion were confirmed. Sekia did in fact say what he heard. He was a believer.

Sekia: I memorised the entire book. I live and breathe the theory. I even know the doctor himself.

Commissioner: THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! HE WOULD BE WELL ABOVE 100 YEARS OLD!

Sekia smirked.

Sekia: Do you truly believe your group is the only one that strongly believes in Garakis research?

Commissioner: Your... a believer of a different group?

Sekia: You wouldn't believe it would you? Hahaha but how could I not believe! I'm in a class where someone literally fry's their brain whenever they use their quirk, one that gets stomach aches and Izuku... breaks his bones every time he uses his full power. I despise him.

Sekia said venom in his voice. It wasn't hard to pull on the feelings he once had. The commissioner smiled as he looked at Sekia.

Commissioner: Then how can I help you?

The commissioner said with a smile.

Sekia: Help the innocent heroes I command to find Izuku. When he's under custody we'll put him through the proper justice system. No one would question a sudden attack on the vehicle transporting him. I mean Humarise needs to make sure no one else knows what's in that brief case.

Commissioner: I'll see what I can do.

Sekia: For humanity's salvation. {WAS I REALLY RIGHT ABOUT THE BRIEF CASE?!}

Commissioner: For humanity's salvation.

Sekia exited the commissioners office as Sekia left with Endeavour.

Endeavour: What's happening?

Sekia: The police are going to help us find Izuku and put him under custody. Making him go through the justice system properly. If he's innocent he'll go free. If he's guilty I guess we never really knew him.

Endeavour: You can't be serious!

Endeavour said shouting at Sekia on their way out of the police building.

Sekia: If Izuku is guilty I'm sure his mum and dad won't want to see him. Mass murder is a serious crime. No parent could ever love someone that does such a thing. {Listen to it Endeavour.}

Endeavour: {But Izukus dad... Ohhh. This kid is smart.} Then what do you need me to do?

Sekia: Cooperate with the police. Message me all the information to my phone. It's secure so you don't need to worry about people hacking it.

Endeavour: {He has a phone secure from GPS tracking? He's prepared.} What will you be doing?

Sekia: I'll go with Todoroki and Bakugou to find Izuku and arrest him. If we find him first he'll put up less of a fight. Using the information we'll try and push him closer to police searches.

Endeavour: I understand.

Sekia and Endeavor went back to the hotel as Sekia took Todoroki and Bakugou with him. Getting onto a train.

Todoroki: Why are we on a train? I thought we were going to look for Midoriya.

Sekia: We are. I gave him a tracker before the mission started.

Todoroki: You gave him a GPS tracker?!

Sekia: It's secure. {Seeing as I got it specially made by someone I know in the underworld. The only one that could hack it was him... and he's dead.}

Bakugou: SO YOU NEED US TO HELP YOU SAVE HIM.

Sekia: Think what you want. Just rest. We'll get to where Izukus heading before he gets there.