Ch 37 - Villian Shows Himself

I-Island. An island full of technological development and brilliant minds. An island that housed some of the most famous scientists in this modern era. And Sekia was tasked to watch over a group robbing it. He was in his typical villians uniform with new improvements to his boots. He also had a solid black choker. Sophia buying him another collar for his villain work. One that while similar to his other one, couldn't be compared.

But right now he was watching Midoriya getting his ass handed to him. Wolfram fighting them while Sekia was in the helicopter Wolfram should have been in by now. Sekia had the box with the device and David Shield so he told the helicopter to leave. Sekia was waiting for Wolframs inevitable loss as he flew away. He didn't expect it but his most class was here. Some weird fate he guessed. Midoriya had this weird gauntlet on his arm that intrigued Sekia but he just wanted the helicopter to leave faster.

Sekia: *Sigh* This villian group was incompetent. More so than Shigiraki. Though Shigira...

*BOOM*

The helicopter burst into flames as Sekia tried to grab the device but it was just out of reach. He tried to grab shield as well. But he could. All Might taking him from the explosion. The helicopter crashed as Sekia jumped from it. The explosion behind him causing him to roll into a shadow and disappear.

Shield: L... Lisa.

Lisa: DAD!

Lisa hugged her father as he then looked around.

Shield: Where is he?

Lisa: Where's who dad?

Shield: The man sitting next to me on the helicopter! The villain!

Shield seemed panicked as Lisa worried for him. Her dad seemed to be panicking.

All Might: ITS ALL RIGHT FRIEND! I'VE TAKE CARE OF HIM!

Shield: NO! HE... HE WAS THE W...

All Might got hit with a massive metal pillar as he was sent flying. Sekia watched as all the metal around was pulled apart and contorted. He saw Wolfram take Shield away as a hostage. He saw the device, on top of Wolframs head.

Sekia: {He was told to steal it. Not use it. And since All Mights free now. This entire plan has gone bad. I knew I should have just stole it in secret.}

Sekia watched as the class and All Might fought Wolfram. Sekia predicted it but the loss of Wolfram was inevitable. Sekia was disappointed. Not only did Wolfram have a good metal manipulation quirk and the quirk enhancing device. He was given a Muscle Augmentation quirk from All for One.

Yet he was still loosing. So Sekia decided he would complete his mission the second way. Appearing from the shadows behind Shield as Wolfram was busy fighting. Grabbing a metal wire and wrapping it around David's neck. Strangling him. Slight gasps for air and squirms could be seen. But this was plan B. Taking the device but not allowing the device to be rebuilt or countered in anyway. In summary if All for One couldn't have David Shield. No one could.

When he felt David dead Sekia let go as he walked up to Wolfram.

Wolfram: YOUR STILL ALIVE?! GOOD! HELP ME TAKE OUT ALL MIGHT AND THESE KIDS! THEN WE CAN LEAVE!

Sekia: How much does it amplify quirks by?

Sekia said interested. Wolfram displaying a massive amount of power.

Wolfram: WHAT?! JUST HEL...

Sekia: Answer the question?

Wolfram: I DONT KNOW! 6 TIMES, MAYBE 7 OR 8! AT MAX A 10 BUT NO MORE! THAT WHY I CAN'T DEFEAT THEM NO H...