Ch 32 - A Heros Death

Sekia: Its so boring today!

Aizawa: That to be expected. Heroes are patrolling this area a lot. With the recent Stain incident and the increased hero patrol, no villains would want to be seen here.

Sekia and Aizawa were on a rooftop. Aizawa perched watching as Sekia paced back and forth. Bored as this work experience had garnered nothing but what seemed to be more annoyance from his teacher. Calling him now a problem child.

Sekia: Why would a villian be here though if they know heroes are out here for them. That's literally called walking into a tra...

*BOOM*

A building exploded really close to them. Screams of terror could be heard from civilians. They both saw civilians running away.

Sekia: {Oh? This could be interesting.}

Sekia jumped from the building with Aizawa. Running towards the commotion.

Aizawa: SEKIA YOU SCOUT THE SURROUNDINGS! MAKE SURE ANY VILLAINS THAT COULD HAVE CAUSED THIS DON'T ESCAPE!

Sekia: But I cou...

Aizawa: SEKIA!

Sekia: Fine!

Sekia ran as he went around the buildings and down alleys checking for villains. So far there was nothing.

???: This is so cool! I was trying to find Stain! And to think I got one of his daggers!

Sekia: Hey.

Sekia was standing over the kid as he jumped. Letting go of the dagger as Sekia caught it. The kid quickly running away.

Sekia: {Blood?}

Sekia then suddenly ducked down as something shot over him.

???: Hey wait? Aren't you that kid from the sports festival?

Sekia looked at the old man wearing a yellow cape. The yellow cape slowly lowered his guard but when he saw the bloody dagger and the kid that screamed his guard was now higher than ever.

???: {Did he injure that kid? I thought it was a villain attacking initially but it was a UA student. But that dagger is undoubtedly covered in blood. Wait... wasn't this the kid Toshi told me about? The one Tsukauchi was suspicious of?}

Sekia: {Isn't that the pro hero Gran Torino? Why is is so on guard with m... Oooohhhhhhh. This isn't good.}

Torino: Drop the dagger with me now! Put your hands behind your back! You're under arrest for attempted murder!

Sekia: {If I go to jail for an actual crime they could ask me actual questions like if I've killed people and if they question me too much. They'll eventually find out who I actually am. My only choice... get rid of this hero.} Woah I have no clue what you're talking about.

Sekia took a small step forward.

Tornio: Don't take another step! Drop the dagger now!

Sekia: *Sigh* Your really are making this harder on me. I didn't even want your crappy quirk.

Sekia fell into the shadow as Gran Torino looked around. There were no sounds besides the screams of civilians and shouts of other heroes.

Sekia appeared from a wall as Gran Torino flew into the air. But Sekia then appeared from a shadow higher up on a wall as he kicked Gran Torino down. But Torino didn't fall to the floor as he span and shot up towards Sekia. Sekia threw the dagger as Torino quickly dodged the dagger in a sharp motion, moving behind Sekia. Kicking him in the back as he crashed into a shadow. The dagger also disappeared.

Torino: Give up! There's an obvious gap between a student and a pro hero!

There was silence before Gran Torino flew into the air again. Dodging a dagger that flew from the shadow bellow his feet. Sekia appeared from the wall as he flipped over and grabbed the dagger above Gran Torino. Sekia falling into a shadow of a parallel wall Gran Torino constantly using his quirk to dodge.

The dagger then appeared from the same wall as Gran Torino dodged to the left. But he felt it behind him. An ominous threat. But he was out of breath. His quirk wouldn't work without taking another one. Sekia had kept him so on edge he didn't have time to breathe properly. He was a sitting duck in the air as Sekia grabbed Torino by the head. both falling into a shadow. The knife on the floor being grabbed by a hand.

Scene change

Aizawa: Why is there a Nomu attack now of all times!

A large muscular Nomu raised its fist above Aizawa as he was dealing with another Nomu. Aizawa was about to be hit by a heavy force that would undoubtedly kill him if it hit him.

But its brain was completely destroyed as Sekia came from above. Delivering a solid spinning axe kick to its brain. The Nomu dropping dead.

Aizawa: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO CHECK THE ALLEYS!

Sekia: I checked some of them! I also saved some civilians from fires! Besides I saved you! A thanks would be nice!

Aizawa looked as the fighting slowly died down as the heroes had a handle on the Nomus. The fires were being tamed and civilians were evacuated.

Aizawa: You want to know why I call you problem child! Because all you cause is problems! The amount of paperwork I have to do now!

Sekia: That's not a th...

Aizawa: But thank you Sekia. Good work.

Sekia: Thank you.

Sekia actually felt kinda good when he heard that. Helping the heroes with the rest of the incident.

Quirks:
Food Chain
Perfect Body
Predator Claws
Internal Parasite
Canine
Body Boost
Minor telekinesis
Shadow movement
Eyes of Inferno
Lens
Reaction
Stamina Enhancer
Contortion
Abstracts
Archive
Learning Curve
Jet - A quirk that shoots jets of air from the users soles. However, the air from the quirk comes from the breathing of the user.

Bulk - A quirk that increases muscle density by 10 times. Gaining muscle is significantly easier with this quirk.

Super Regeneration - This quirk gives the user the ability to regenerate any sort of injury. Regenerating missing limbs at incredible speed. However, wounds that have already been cauterised cannot be healed. It cannot regenerate a destroyed brain. Regeneration can be nullified if damaged is sustained faster than it regenerates.