Ch 28 - A Special Occasion (1) (Lemons)

It was the weekend. Sekia had received his medal. He went to throw it in the trash when he got back home but Sophia didn't let him. She said it was special. Hanging it up on the wall in their living room. Sekia was confused why it was special. He was a villain pretending to be a hero student. Sophia told him that even if it wasn't special to him it was special to her. The reason it was special to her she didn't want to tell Sekia.

But what were they doing now. Sophia told Sekia it was not just a special day. But a special weekend. So as soon as she woke up she prepared things for the weekend. It was now midday and Sekia was completely dazed. Sophia was sitting on his face as she drowned him in her scent. She had tied a string around his penis and put some kind of ring around it. Her moans were loud as she was leaking all over him. He was enjoying pleasuring her. Her moans brought him pleasure and her smell dropped him further into ecstasy.

Sophia: YES SEKIA~! I'M ABOUT TO CUM~!

Sekia had learned from last time as she squirted into his mouth. He felt like he was drowning but his mind was focused on his full member. It was standing solid at 8 inches long and a thick girth. Sophia slowly lifted her large behind as she looked at Sekias dazed red face.

Sophia: Do you want to continue receiving your treats?

Sekia nodded as Sophia smiled. She got a very small metal stick. Sitting back down on Sekias face. Slowly she inserted the stick into his penis as Sekia instantly felt something try to come out of his penis. It felt amazing but couldn't come out. Something was constantly on edge but it wouldn't spill over. He then began to lick her out trying to get his mind off something amazing. But he couldn't no matter how much he tried to drown himself in her smell. The pleasure Sophia was currently giving him was too much. It was amazing. She did this for twenty minutes as his penis somehow got harder and his balls more swollen. She slowly worked him off as she slowly pulled it out and Sekias penis was twitching relentlessly. He kept unconscious thrusting his hips in the air which made Sophia giggle. Her puppy was so eager.

Sophia got off and laid down next to Sekia.

Sekia: Sophia... my... my penis... it feels weird... my... something need to come out.

Sophia gently held his chin with her fingers.

Sophia: Sekia. Whose are you?

Sekia: I'm... I'm yours!

Sophia: And how do you feel about me.

Sekia was in so much pain but even more pleasure.

Sekia: I love you... I want to stay... with you... I... want to get treats... from you... I...

Sophia kissed him as she invaded his mouth with her tongue. Slowly taking her tongue out as she looked into his eyes. Grabbing a collar behind her placing it around his neck.

Sophia: Sekia I don't see you as a dog. I love you so much as a person. You saved my life. You protected me. The time we've spent together have been the happiest of my life. Before you I was in pain. But I want you to know you are mine and mine only. This collar shows that okay. Please always wear it.

Sekia could only accept. He loved Sophia. His heart belonged to her. He belonged to her. And now this black spike choke collar showed that.

Sophia got on top of Sekia and took off the ribbon. As she put his penis in her vagina the dam that was holding all his pleasure broke. Sophia rode Sekia as he arched back. His pleasure was now broken. He couldn't possibly feel this good with anyone else.

He was raw as he kept cumming and cumming in her. His eyes rolled back. Sophia held his hands as he somehow felt more pleasure. Sophia was close to cumming too. Just looking at her sweet puppy love her put her on edge. Then when Sekia bucked his hips up he released his final load as Sophia came all over his hips. Sekia fell unconscious as Sophia fell on top of him.

Cum leaked out of her womb as she panted.

Sophia: I'm going to make sure you enjoy this special weekend Sekia.

Time skip

Sekia was squirming about and thrusting in the air as Sophia attached a device to his penis. The suction was so hard and it was so draining. They hadn't stopped. He didn't want to. The only times he stopped is when he passed out from the mind shattering orgasms she gave him.

Sophia: That's it puppy. Thrust into it. Let me watch as you enjoy every pump of those hips.

Sophia was fingering her vagina as she watched Sekia.

Sophia: {I was wrong. He's not perfect. He's absolutely perfect. He loves everything I do. He loves it all. I have so much lined up. Worshipping every part of my body *Ahhh~* letting him dry hump parts of me like a dog in heat. *AAHHHHH~* Regular lovey dovey sex where I drain his balls. I hope those pills I took work. But if it doesn't the lovey dovey sex... will be... baby making sex. *AHHHHHHH~!*}

Sophia sprayed all over the floor thinking of all the things Sekia and her were about to do. Sekia shot his ropes off cum into the device as they went into a vial. He passed out again.

Sophia grabbed the vial and drank it all. Sophia didn't just love him. She was completely yandere obsessed. But if anyone tried to touch her other than him. Sekia would kill.

They were yanderes for each other as they worshiped each other in their own way.