Ch 74 - Nabu Island (5)

Nine had hundreds of blue dragons shoot out from his back. All smaller in size but still moving at fast speeds. But not one could touch Sekia. Disappearing and reappearing in shadows in such rapid succession it created afterimages. He didn't know why but he didn't even need to  go into the shadows anymore. He could move around them. Appearing from the top of his own shadow and above another. Each step he left an after image as he switched shadows.

Nine: WHERE... WHERE DID YOU GET THIS POWER FROM!!!!

Nine fired a flurry of lasers that Sekia flicked away while dodging. They were much more powerful slightly burning the top and palms of his hands but they still couldn't penetrate his skin. The explosions the lasers caused shaking the ground just as much as each step Sekia took.

Nine quickly threw up a 7 layered barrier but one punch shattered it like glass. The heat emanating from the red sparks on Sekia melted the rock floor bellow his feet as his fist caused Nine to fly backwards, off his own feet.

Sekia appeared in front of Nine to deliver a kick upwards. Sending Nine flying into the sky as he coughed up blood.

Nine tried to regain his balance by flying slightly but it was too late. Sekia was above Nine spinning fast. As Sekia put his leg out it delivered a kick straight down onto Nines head. It was all so slow to Sekia. He felt the skull of Nine cave in underneath his foot. His neck getting crushed, his spine breaking and his internal organs bursting. The dark clouds above were completely split as massive sonic shockwaves finally boomed after it was already over. Creating a massive open area of light as Nine was sent flying down into the water. Falling pieces of island burry him under the ocean floor.

Sekia took a deep breath in as he fell from the sky. Noticing a watcher from a very far distance.

Sekia: {I need to give this back to Izuku first. Then I can deal with that.}

Sekia fell to the floor as he disappeared into his own shadow.

Scene change

Sekia was sitting down in a field on pink, purple and white flowers. Looking at his hands as red and black red sparks covered them.

Sekia: {So that's how my quirk actually works. I went to give Izuku back his quirk but most of it was already gone. It felt like it jumped back into him before I could give it away. But... there's still something inside. Something different about me. It's not that I take quirks off the people I kill. I copy them after the kill. My quirk increases my quirk factor and rewrites my DNA. If I got tested now I would probably have the highest traces of quirk factor in the world. But I haven't just kept a part of One for All. All for One that Nine had... it got absorbed into Food Chain and now everything's changed. Like quirks started to merge...} Could you stop looking at the back of my head! IT'S WEIRD! ARE YOU SOME KINDA STALKER!

Shigiraki walked out from some trees.

Shigiraki: Sorry I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't try and kill me.

Shigiraki came over and sat down next to Sekia. The island of heroes just in view. Though they were no more than dots to the average eye.

Sekia: {That was a weird response.} So why are you here? Was Nine your doing?

Shigiraki: I only just learned about him. But my group did technically free him so yes.

Sekia: Ohhh Garaki wanted to check how his little experiment was doing.

Shigiraki: That would be correct.

Sekia and Shigiraki sat in silence of a moment as the breeze passed them.

Sekia: {This is really weird. Has he really changed that much? No... it seems like he's scheming something.} So why else are you here? You watched the whole fight. I assume there's something you want?