Ch 19 - USJ (2)

Sophia slowly got off Sekia as he stood up. Sophia formed a blood spike from a wound in her hand as she gave it to Sekia. He walked over to the first one as he asked his question.

Sekia: Quirk?

His question was made even more scary with his innocent smile as he held the weapon.

Random 1: P... P... Please d... don't kill me!

Sekia: Quirk?

Random 1: I... I don't have anything that good. I... I just have a stamina enhan...

Sekia stabbed the man in the throat as he choked and bled out. Sekia kept the spike in and made sure not to get any blood on him. Sophia passed him another blood spike as he moved into the next on.

Sekia: Quirk?

Random 2: I... I'M QUIRKLESS!

The man shouted at Sekia. Everyone looked at him in surprise and confusion.

Sophia: He's lying. He has a quirk that greatly increases his flexibility. He can easily dislocate and place back any bones in his body. I had to tie him up more because he kept trying to escape.

Sekia saw the unique restraints on him. There were many cross sections and nots in the rope. The mans hands tied behind his back while the rope crossed around his body in different ways. Sekia looked back at Sophia and although he couldn't see Sophia was biting her bottom lip. Knowing exactly how she tied the man.

Sekia stabbed the man in the side of the skull as he dropped dead. His body slightly twitching. Sophia again handing him another spike.

Sekia: Quirk?

Random 3: I have a quirk that allows me to  control dead animals.

Sekia moved onto the next person. Uninterested in such an ability. Sophia walked over and cut the mans head off with a blood sword. The body quickly dropping as his head rolled on the floor.

Sekia: Quirk?

Random 4: I can reshape inanimate inorganic object but only with the maximum of the size of a fridge.

Sekia stabbed the man in the chest. Piercing his heart as it looked as if the man accepted his fate. Realising that even if Sekia didn't consider his quirk good he would still die at the hands of Sophia.

Random 5: I can perfectly remember anything I've seen or heard.

Sekia stabbed this on in the back of the neck as he moved out of the way. Sekia was surprised though. He didn't have to ask the question. He looked at the next man and it too looked like he accepted his fate.

Random 6: I have a muscle memory that lets me copy techniques of anyone I've seen preform.

Sekia: Preform?

Sekia was slightly confused in the mans wording. Using the word preform. But he slowly began to realises that the quirk may only work seeing a technique in person.

Random 6: I was an exotic dancer.

Sekia turned to Sophia as she walked towards him. Sekia whispered into her ear.

Sekia: What's that?

Sophia: Someone that dances to seduce people. A stripper but different in name.

Sekia just looked at her confused. Sekia didn't know what a stripper was either. Sophia grinned as she whispered in his ear.

Sophia: Don't worry I'll show you. But I'd take the quirk. He hasn't said it but performing doesn't only mean dancing but fighting too.

Sekia looked at the man slowly traveling the spike down his body and stabbing it in his lung. It took a while but he slowly died on the floor. Coughing up his own blood.