Ch 72 - Nabu Island (3)

After Sekia was taken away by Tsu everyone was held safely in an underground railway. Izuku and Bakugou were being healed and everyone was preparing for the villain attack. Sekia was standing outside in the dark. Looking at the small island with a castle on that was attached to the main island.

Izuku: Sekia why weren't you with the class for the plan.

Izuku slowly walked behind Sekia as Sekia continued to look at the island.

Sekia: Your planning on confronting the villains at that island there. You'll then split into groups to take them on by splitting them up because you'll lose taking them together. For Nine you'll exhaust him of his energy because he can't handle all his power. All while protecting the kid he was after.

Izuku looked in shock as Sekia just perfectly said their plan without even attending the planning.

Izuku: How did you...

Sekia: BECAUSE I NOT ONLY PAID ATTENTION TO THE VILLAIN AND WHAT HE ACTUALLY WANTED BUT ITS A BASIC PLAN!

Sekia shouted. Trying to take deep breaths.

Izuku: Sekia I wanted to talk to you about what happened at the team battles.

Sekia tried to ignore him. Not wanting to have such a confrontation now. But Izuku walked up behind him grabbing his shoulder.

Izuku: Hey, listen to me!

Sekia turned around and back handed Izuku to the floor. Izuku looked up at shock while holding his cheek.

Sekia: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Sekia looked down at Izuku in anger. Looking and glaring at Izukus widened eyes.

Sekia: Not only did you rush in to the villain knowing nothing even though you had time to assess the situation from the outside! BUT YOU BROUGHT THE KIDS I TRIED TO SAVE WITH YOU! PUTING THEM IN DANGER! AND LIMITING THE POWER I COULD USE! HOW CAN YOU BE ASPIRING TO BE THE NUMBER 1 HERO WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF YOU! THERE KIDS IZUKU!

Izuku: I... I'm sorry Sekia. I should have helped the Katsuma and Mahoro first. I'm also sorry that I didn't realise you were hurt when you helped me train.

Izuku was still holding the red mark on his cheek as he readjusted his position on the floor.

Sekia: What?

Izuku: Because I don't remember much from the joint battles All Might told me what happened. I... I didn't realise what you had gone through and how you felt. I never really thought about the power All Might gave me as lucky but more as a responsibility passed down to me. But if I thought about it more I am... probably the luckiest kid in the world. I... I didn't know you had to experience that type of hardship as a child. And me talking about my own problems like it was difficult or a burden without considering others around me was wrong.

Sekia: Stop talking.

Izuku: I can't even imagine what that feels like. You try so hard to become better. You train hard you save the people in front of you regardless of the danger you put yourself in. It's amazing. Y... you are the type of hero I want to be. Because you're so much like All Might.

Sekia: I said stop talking.

Izuku: But I don't want you to hate me Sekia. I really like it when you taught me and when we were friends.

Sekia gripped his fists.

Sekia: Shut up.

Izuku: Sekia please be my friend again!

Sekia: I SAID SHUT UP!

Izuku looked up at Sekia.

Sekia: YOUR SO INSUFFERABLE! YOUR SO NICE DESPITE BEING SUCH A BAD HERO! ITS LIKE ALL YOU'VE EVER KNOW IS KINDNESS EVEN KNOW I KNOW THATS NOT TRUE! SO TELL ME HOW?!

Izuku: How what?

Sekia: YOU CAN STILL BE SO HAPPY AND A HERO! YOU HAD AN AMAZING MOTHER BUT EVERYONE ELSE HATED YOU! EVEN YOUR OWN FRIEND BULLIED YOU! YOUR IDOL SAID YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO BECOME A HERO AND LEFT YOU ON TOP OF A RANDOM BUILDING! HOW CAN YOU STILL TRY AND CHASE AFTER AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM WHEN THERE ARE OTHERS THAT CAN'T EVEN GET THEIR BASIC DREAMS! HOW CAN YOU NOT HATE EVERYONE THAT GETS IN THE WAY OF YOUR DREAM! How... how are you still so good?

Izuku: Sekia I don't hate anyone. I don't even hate the villains we arrest. And I keep chasing my dream because that all I've ever wanted to do. I will stop at nothing to make sure I achieve my dream. And save people with a smile on my face. Because that's the right thing to do. And that's what I must do.

Sekia looked at Izuku. Both staring into red and green eyes. Sekia sighed as he gave Izuku his hand as Izuku grabbed it and stood up.

Sekia: I can't be your friend right now. But I can learn to not hate you and tolerate how bad of a hero you are. As long as you improve I should be fine.

Izuku looked at Sekia and smiled.

Sekia: Don't smile at what I just said. That's really strange.

Izuku smiled even wider.

Sekia: *Sigh* Just get the plan started. I going to stay here for a bit.

Izuku: Ok!

Izuku left as someone else came. Sekias sat down and just looked at the night sky. Tsu sitting down next to Sekia.

Sekia: How much did you hear?

Tsu: Only then end... But Sekia, what is your dream?

Tsu looked at Sekia as he looked at the stars.

Sekia: What's yours?

Tsu: I asked you first.

Sekia: Mines... to be able to live a happy life with a happy family. That's my basic dream.

Tsu: It's not basic Sekia... It's special to you. Even if people have the same dream only you can decide what happiness means to you.

Sekia looked at Tsu. Looking her in her eyes as she developed a small blush.

Sekia: Could you be by best friend forever then. Promise you won't be scared of me or leave me. Because right now, that's one of the things that brings me happiness.

Tsu looked at Sekia. Tears began to fall from her eyes. She began to silently cry.

Sekia: Hey Tsu are you ok?! You're not injured are you?! Did I say something wrong?!

Tsu: No I'm fine... I'll stay with you Sekia. I'll be your best friend forever.

Tsu smiled while crying. Hugged Sekia as Sekia hugged Tsu.

Tsu: {You... Your so cruel Sekia... Your so cruel... but I'm not going to leave you. I'll... just have to try and get over you.}