Ch 29 - A Special Occasion (2) (Lemons)

It was the next day as they continued. Sophia was now whispering sweet words in his ear as he tugged at his large member.

Sophia: That's it. Stroke that big cock for me. Show me how much my puppy loves me. She me just how much you want me. Do you want me my little puppy.

Sekia: YES SOPHIA!

Sekia was stroking fast as Sophia pressed her breasts against his neck. Covering his face in her soaked panties as he twitched hard.

Sophia: Are you going to cum my puppy?

Sekia: I FEEL IT COMMING!

Sophia: Then take a deep breath and... CUM!

Sekia took a deep breath of her smell as he felt dizzy. Shooting a massive rope into the air.

Sophia: *Fuuuuu~*

Sophia blew air into his ear his still hard member twitched.

Sophia: Does my puppy want more?

Sekia: Please.

Sophia got up and stood there. Both were completely naked.

Sophia: You know what to do. {Yes this is my favourite part.}

Sekia went up and rubbed against her. His hard wet cock rubbing up against her thigh.

Sekia: I love you Sophia. Every part of you. These amazing thighs you've used to make me cum.

Sekia moved as he rubbed against her ass. Sophia giving him an ass job.

Sekia: I love the way you make me feel with this. Even in your uniform I look. After this I may start getting hard just being around you.

Sekia move down as he went to her stomach. Kissing her there and moving down.

Sekia: When ever I put my head on your lap I like your tone body. But I also like its softness as you embrace me.

Sophia sat down in a chair as Sekia moved to her boobs as he gently held them giving himself a boob job as she kissed the tip.

Sekia: I love your perfect well rounded breasts. And your beautiful face. Your smile just lights me up.

Sophia lightly blushed as he said that. Then he moved down was she ended with giving him a foot job.

Sekia: You are mine. But... *Ahh~* most important. I... am yours *Ahhh~*.

Sekia held her leg as he blew his load on her foot. At first he only did the foot stuff because she asked. But there was a different pleasure to it. He began to like it. A lot.

Sophia: {I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM!} Sekia let's quickly take a normal shower before we move onto our last thing.

Sekia: *Pant* You want to do the shower thing?

Sophia: Oh no I meant shower like regular people. Not what we normally do. Though after this that normal things about to change.

Sophia winked at Sekia. He had absolutely no clue what the wink meant but he assumed it was a good thing.

Time skip

Both Sekia and Sophia came out of the shower naked. Both had their hands on each others ass as Sophia invaded his mouth with her tongue.

Sophia pushed Sekia back onto the bed as they were both wet from the shower.

Sophia: Front or back Sekia?

Sekia: Front. I... I want to see you.

Sophia blushed heavily as she quickly got on him. Placing his large member inside of her as they both moaned out. They were holding each others hand as Sophia bounced up and down.

*PLAP PLAP PLAP*

Sophia: *AHHHH~* I LOVE YOU SEKIA!

*PLAP PLAP PLAP*

Sekia: *ahh~* I never want to be without you Sophia.

Sophia looked down at Sekia. He was so innocent before but he learned so fast. He was now just as perverse as she was.

Sophia: Sekia please shout out for me get pregnant!

Sekia: What? Isn't that when...

Sophia: Don't worry. Please just say it. For me. *ahh~*

Sekia didn't know why she wanted him to shout this but he obeyed her.

Sekia: GET PREGNANT! GET PREGNANT! GET PREGNANT!

*PLAP PLAP PLAP*

Sophia's moans got really loud. Sekia started to feel more pleasure for and unknown reason.

Sophia: DO MORE SEKIA *AHHH~* SHOUT MORE THINGS!

Sekia: GET PREGNANT! HAVE MY CHILD! I LOVE YOU! I WANT TO GET YOU PREGNANT AND LIVE A HAPPY LIFE WITH YOU! I WANT A FAMILY WITH YOU SOPHIA!

Sophia felt a rush of emotions from hearing him say that. She told him to shoat more but she didn't realise he would say that. Right now she wanted more than anything to have a child with him. To have Sekia knock her up. To live a life like that with him. But she believed he was only saying that because she asked him to.

But this was what Sekia actually wanted. When Sekia was a kid and his parents beat him. All he wanted was a happy family. All he wanted was to have a normal happy family. But being a villain. Killing his parents. That dream was long gone. His parents were never going to change. But when Sophia mentioned the word pregnant. There was a small spark. A glimpse of what could be. Even if Sekia didn't realise he wanted this and only said it in the heat of the moment. He wanted to have a happy family with her.

Sophia: IM CUMMING SEKIA!!

Sekia: I'M GOING TO GET YOU PREGNANT!

Both came hard. Sekia blasting his largest load inside of her.

They moved up the bed as Sekia hugged her. Kissing her.

Sekia: I love you.

Sophia: I love you more.

They both slowly went to sleep. But one thought went through Sophia's mind unconsciously.

Sophia: {I hope those pills don't work.}