Ch 10 - A New Villain (2)

Sophia, Sekia and Kurogiri appeared in a dark room as the lights turned on. Even with the lights on it was still dark with the lighting being dim. Sophia began to shake as she felt a powerful pressure in front of her. Someone that scared her. All for One slowly walked out of the shadows.

All for One: Welcome back Sekia. It took you longer than expected to come back.

Sekia: The button got destroyed and I was badly injured without being told the way to get back.

All for One: I told you to go the Twilight bar didn't I.

Sekia: What's a bar?

Everyone looked at Sekia. Though Sophia slightly giggled shaking her from her scared demeanour.

All for One: {I can't believe I forgot he doesn't know all that much about the world.} *Sigh* At least you're back. Now who is this?

Sekia: This is Sophia. I'm her boyfriend.

Kurogiri: {BOYFRIEND! BUT HES ONLY... AND SHE LOOKS... WHAT?!!}

Kurogiri looked completely shocked as he looked at Sekia and Sophia. Sekia didn't have an expression but he could tell he was happy when he said that. Even if it was in a monotone voice. Kurogiri looked at All for One. All for One smiled widely.

All for One: That's good. Kurogiri could you leave with Sekia and bring the hero here. I want to talk with Sophia. Are you okay with that Sekia?

Sekia: I don't see a reason why not.

Kurogiri vanished with Sekia. Sophia was left with All for One. All for One walked closer to Sophia.

All for One: You don't seem to be scared of me anymore. Why is that?

Sophia: Well... I know Sekias a villain. He's already told me about it and about you. So I think being prepared for you is a normal reaction.

All for One: And you, someone who most likely had their life together decided to date him?

All for One looked intrigued by how Sophia would respond.

Sophia: I was far from having my life together before him. {I wouldn't have my life now if he didn't come into my life.}

Sophia dug her nails into her hand as she drew blood. Calming her nerves with alternative pain. She may her not found him scary anymore but there was this unnerving pressure in the air.

All for One: And do you want to stay with him? Even though he's a villain.

Sophia: Yes.

Sophia dug her nails in further.

Sophia: No matter what.

All for One smiled as a shadow appeared and disappeared. Muffled screams were heard. As someone with a scratched up face and blood covering their body was tied to a chair.

All for One: Then you have one chance. Become a villain. Kill that man right there and I'll leave you be.

A light got brighter as Sophia looked at the bloody man. It was her ex. The man Sekia beat up and clawed at. He was visibly wounded. Tortured.

Sophia: And if I don't.

All for One didn't answer as he looked down at her. Sophia slowly walked over as the hero struggled bound to the chair. His own whips wrapped around his neck. As ropes tied him down. Sophia took out the fabric gag as she shook. Still nervous even looking at the man that use to use her and hurt her.

???: I KNEW YOU WERE CRAZY YOU STUPID BITCH! LET ME OUT OF THIS!

Sophia looked at him as she looked back at All for One. She dug her nails in further placing her hands on the sides of the mans head.