Ch 20 - USJ (3)

???: It seems only two students got harmed in this incident and two teachers. That's probably the best result.

Detective Tsukauchi began to talk to the other police as he told them to search the USJ. After extensive searches were made they found six dead villain.

Tsukauchi: {I'm going to need to question the student that was found injured with similar wounds to the deceased villains. It's likely they fought against that very villain.}

Tsu: Excuse me, Detective Tsukauchi. Do you know where Sekia is? I saw Midoriya get injured but what happened to Sekia?

Tsu was a bit worried about Sekia as she couldn't find him among the students or police.

Tsukauchi: He was found with some wounds but the medics checked him out and he seems fine. He should be in an ambulance on the way to hospital.

Tsu: He was injured!

Tsu seemed even more worried now. Almost ignoring everything that was said by Tsukauchi besides the fact he was at hospital or injured.

Tsukauchi: Only superficial wounds. Nothing he shouldn't be able to recover from. Don't worry about your friend, he'll be fine. You can even visit him at the hospital if you want.

Tsu seemed a bit less worried.

Tsu: Thank you. *Ribbit*

Tsu went to talk to the rest of her classmates while Tsukauchi discussed some things with principal Nezu.

Time skip

Sekia: {I can't believe I ended up in a hospital. They even said my wounds weren't that big of a deal. Do they just pull anyone in here?}

Sekia was stuck sitting in a hospital bed. A plain hospital room that was significantly more boring than his room when he lived in the compound. Unable to leave because when he tried a bunch of nurses stopped him. And he needed to stay in character.

*Knock Knock*

The door opened as Tsukauchi walked in wearing a fedora and a long coat. All in a brown colour.

Sekia: Who are you?

Tsukauchi took off his fedora and held it to his chest.

Tsukauchi: Sorry for the interruption. I'm Detective Tsukauchi and I work for the Japanese police. I just came here to ask some questions about the incident you were involved in. {It's a miracle he survived. After analysing the crime scene we found out that the shards of blood are the same at other crime scenes. Related back to a villain only know as Blood Diamond. No matter how impressive a student is surviving a A rank villain is improbable.}

Sekia stared at the Tsukauchi.

Sekia: That's all good then. {I don't know what type of quirk he has. But if he's an experienced detective he may be able to tell if I'm lying or not. I'll need to try and tell as much as the truth as possible while keeping my heart rate low. My breathing steady and my gaze only on him. Just like I was taught. No lies. Just paint the truth with the same colours, just in a different way.}

Sekia had an inviting smile on his face.

Tsukauchi: First I'll ask you to tell me what happened?

Sekia: Well when I fell into a black void I looked around not knowing where I was. I then recognised it as the top of the mountain disaster zone I saw from the entrance of the USJ. That's when I sensed a lady in a mask and saw six others men. She pounced on me. I then began attacking the others villains and they were killed with the spikes she formed with blood from her palm. She fired more spikes. I was injured with those same spikes and I then ran away down the mountain. Saving Yaoyorozu in the process.

Sekia remained steady in his speech. Looking in Tsukauchis eyes as he had a steady heart rate. Not one thing he said being a lie.

Tsukauchi: {He doesn't seem to be lying. But I can't get rid of this feeling he know more. Him surviving an attack like that doesn't make sense.} Do you know the woman who attacked you?

Sekia: Yes. I saw her on the news. I think Blood Diamond was her name. {He's not satisfied with the answers I gave him. He probably believes it's a miracle I survived given I was all alone.}

Tsukauchi: By pounced on you, what do you mean?

Sekia: When someone pounces on you what does it sound like?

Sekia said in a sarcastic voice.

Tsukauchi: {He's suspicious. But he hasn't said a lie yet. He's also very calm about it. He's giving me no reason to be suspicious yet I can't help but be. If he is apart of this he's well trained. But he's a kid.} Why were you found far away from where the deceased villians were found?

Sekia: I ran away. She's strong. Really strong. I ran down the mountain. I saved Yaoyorozu along the way and then I went to check on All Might and Midoriya then a wall formed in front.

Tsukauchi: {It matches what the other students said and saw. Even Kaminari who was completely dazed remembered Sekia saving him. And the location he was next seen in was close to the wall.} Do you have any ties to the one that lead the attack?

Sekia: I hate him for what he's done. I would never willingly work for someone like that.

Sekia said. Venom laced his voice.

Tsukauchi: {He again isn't lying.} Are you working with him unwillingly?

Sekia: No.

Tsukauchi: {I can't shake this feeling off about him. Like he's the most dangerous one even though I've questioned all the captured villains. But he's a kid. He's only just entered UA. Could someone that young be... No... Actually I should trust my instincts. I haven't got evidence for now but if he is a villain even if he's smart about everything, he'll trip up at some point.} Thank you for your time. I hope you get well soon.

Tsukauchi went to leave.

Sekia: Detective. Could I ask you some questions? {He sees me as suspicious. He's one that trusts his gut feeling rather than the facts presented. Master always said they were the most annoying ones.}

Tsukauchi turned around while placing his hat on.

Tsukauchi: Ask me anything. Though I may have to keep some details confidential due to this being an ongoing case. {Is this the moment he trips up?}

Sekia: It's about All Might.

Sekia then saw it. The slight pupil dilation from Tsukauchi.

Sekia: {He knows something about All Might.} Do you happen to know All Might?

Tsukauchi: Why do you ask?

Sekia could hear the faint noise of Tsukauchi heart beat. It got a slightly bit faster.

Sekia: {He knows him. Maybe even on a personal level.} Well when I ran down, the fight was already finished. I saw All Might...

Sekia could hear it. Tsukauchi heart beat got a little bit faster again. His pupils dilated a bit more.

Sekia: {He knows.} I was just wondering if he was hurt badly? He seemed really injured.

Sekia said in a slightly worried voice.

Tsukauchi: {He's just worried about his teacher?...} All Mights fine. Only a few wounds from what I could see. Now if that's all I must leave.

Sekia watched as Tsukauchi left. But Tsu walked in.