Ch 25 - UA Sports Festival (4)

Sekia was now sitting next to Tsu. He had tried to talk to her but she kept on ignoring him. He didn't know why. Though he wouldn't have to think for long. He was in the next match. Up against Sero. Currently Ida was against Kaminari. The whole tournament was only full of students from class 1A. Other classes were annoyed but the crowd wasn't. The current match was far too fun to watch to complain about the brackets. Kaminari trying to keep Ida at bay with high voltage attacks. Ida had an obvious plan of making Kaminari over use his quirk. It was truly a visual spectacle of sparks and energy. Ida eventually winning the match, kicking Kaminari out of bounds. The crowd cheering as Sekia got down to the stadium ready.

Mic: NOW ITS TIME FOR OUR NEXT PERFORMANCE! THE ONE THAT MADE SUCH A BOLD STATEMENT AT THE START! THE ONE THAT HAS STAYED TRUE TO HIS WORD SO FAR! SEKIA NARBUUUUUU!

Sekia walked on to the stadium arena as there were mixed emotions in the crowd. Exceedingly loud cheers, boos and others silent.

Mic: VERSES SOMEONE THATS TURNED IN EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE SO FAR! HAS KEPT UP WITH ALL THE HEAVY HITTERS THIS YEAR! SERO HANTAAAAA!

Sero walked onto the stadium arena with cheers.

Sero: I plan on beating you Sekia!

Sekia: Then it was a bad plan.

Mic: STTAAAARRRRTTTTT!

Sero quickly fired his tape maintaining distance from Sekia.

Sero: {There's no shadows so this fight should be easier for me and harder for him.}

Sekia caught both pieces of tape as Sero cut the tape off from his arms. Shooting more tape at Sekia while he dodged and waved around the tap.

Sekia: {It's no capture weapon or tounge but it will do.}

Sekia suddenly ran towards Sero. Sekia was fast and while Sero threw tap at him he panicked. Sekia whipped the tape around Seros face as he delivered a flying knee to his jaw. Knocking Sero promptly unconscious. Midnight confirmed it as she waved her hand.

Mic: SERO HANTA IS OUT COLD! SEKIA NARBU MOVES ONTO THE NEXT ROUND!

Sekia looked down at the unconscious Sero while medics ran to him.

Sekia: As I said. Bad plan.

Sekia walked off stage as he went back to the class 1A seating. Todoroki against Uraraka was completely one sided. Uraraka didn't even get to show any plan she made before Todoroki completely froze her in ice.

Yaoyorozu vs Tokoyami resulted in Dark Shadow overwhelming her over the edge of the arena. Midoriya vs Hakagure resulted in Midoriyas win. Grabbing Hakagure when she tried to push him out, throwing her out. Jiro vs Koda resulted in Jiros win with Koda leaving avoiding the fight completely. Tsu vs Mina ended up being a pretty equal match but Tsu won. Lastly, Bakugou had a hard time with Kirishima but Bakugou ended up winning.

So now Sekia was in a match against Ida. Sekia in his side of the stadium thinking.

Sekia: {He's fast. But with the stadium size he shouldn't be able to get to his top speed. I'll win by dodging and using his momentum against him to throw him out of bounds. This should be an easy ma...}

Mic: SORRY FOLKS BUT DUE TO UNSEEN REASONS THE NEXT MATCH OF SEKIA NARBU VS TENYA IDA WILL NOT BE HAPPENING! AS SUCH SEKIA NARBU WILL MOVE ONTO THE QUATER FINALS BY DEFAULT!

Sekia just looked at the commentator box in confusion.

Sekia: {Well that was a lot easier than expected. Though why did that happen? Did Ida get sick? Scared? He couldn't have hurt himself during the previous match, I was watching... Oh well. I shouldn't complain about doing less work.}

Sekia shrugged it off and walked back up to his seat. Tsu looked at him with a bright blush as she faced away. Ignoring him once again.