Ch 53 - Big 3 Vs Predator

Mirio: Are you sure about this?

Mirio said as he stood at the front of the Nejire and Tamaki. On the other side of the battle area.

Sekia: If this was a manga the speed at which I'm about to beat you wouldn't even fill up a chapter.

Mirio: Ok then.

Mirio smiled as he fell into the floor as he popped up to where Sekia would have been. He was going to throw a punch but Sekia was gone.

Mirio: Where did...

Sekia was no where to be seen. Neither were Tamaki or Nejire. Class 1A looked completely shocked at what they barely just saw. Even Aizawa was amazed.

Aizawa: {I can't believe he's grown so much. I know he showed me his special move of moving to shadows that aren't connected. But that speed. And the fact he can move through shadows that disappear. He could subdue criminals in an instant. He could be anywhere now. He could even be under our feet and we wouldn't even know it.}

Aizawa looked down at his own shadow as he tried to see if he could see anything. But he knew he wouldn't be able to see anything unless Sekia wanted them to. And by that time it would already be too late.

Mirio: {He already took out Tamaki and Nejire! But how?! His quirk should only let him travel across shadows! And the lights in here stop that!}

Mirio looked around trying to maintain his composure. He saw how Sekias quirk worked in the sports festival. But he had long past that point of power. Mirio started looking around at all the shadows that he could see in the room. It was quiet. Even class 1A was quiet. Waiting for something in expectation. A small pin being dropped would have been heard with the silence that embraced the building.

Then Mirio heard something and quickly turned. Phasing his upper body just in case. But he saw it was Nejire flying towards him as he caught her. But when he looked down to at her in his arms. He could see she was unconscious. But it was too late. Mirios feet were pulled into her shadow. He tried to phase but it was different from the ground. The shadow felt like a viscous liquid as he fell through. Unable to phase out. Nejire and Mirio disappearing. The battle ground left completely silent and empty.

Then Aizawa saw Nejire and Tamaki begin to fall from the shadow in the roof as Sekia quickly pushed off from the roof. Landed hard on the floor as it cracked under his weight. Catching an unconscious Nejire and Tamaki by their PE shirts as they fell. Aizawa walked over to Sekia.

Aizawa: Where's Mirio?

Sekia: I need to wait for him to fall unconscious. He wouldn't let me choke him out and kept on phasing. So he's currently struggling in a shadow in the corner of the room. I'll give him about 2 more minutes and then I'll check.

Aizawa: Pull him out.

Aizawa looked at Sekia seriously.

Sekia: I'll try but he may not let me.

Sekia dropped Nejire and Tamaki as he dropped into his own shadow. A few moments passed as Mirio was thrown out of Aizawas shadow. Mirio panting for air.

Sekia appearing from the shadow cast from Aizawa.

Sekia: I told you. Less than a chapter. Easy weaknesses.

Aizawa: That you did. {I'm sorry Midoriya. I wish you the best of luck.

Sekia walked over to Mirio. Looking down on him.

Sekia: You haven't forgotten what you promised me.

Mirio: No. I haven't. Though is the only reason you wanted to fight all 3 of us at the same time so you could use her shadow to pull me in?

Mirio looked up at Sekia as he glared at the question.

Sekia: Not really. I thought they were going to react faster and be an actual challenge. The reason I didn't use your shadow is because if I pulled your feet in and then you decided to phase. You... would lose your feet because your shadow would disappear.

Mirio and everyone looked at Sekia in shock. One thing went through their minds.

Sekia was a scary dude.

Scene change

It was evening and Sekia was out in the moon lit sky. His wings out and mask on.

Sophia: You know Shigiraki approached me.

Sekia: HE DID WHAT!

Sekia shouted instinctively. Worried about Sophia.

Sophia: It was nothing bad. He actually wanted to meet you for some advice. I was surprised because it seemed so out of character. Apparently he is making this deal with Overhaul, the leader of the Yakuza. He wanted to get some of your advice.

Sekia: A deal with that asshole is a mistake. Wants to erase quirks. Absolute crazy. If he does make a deal he better stab him in the back. Erasing quirks isn't something All for One would want.

Sophia: Should I tell him that if I see him again?

Sekia: Hopefully he'll figure it out by himself. I was just told to let him do his own thing. If my life gets involved with his work I would take priority to protect my identity.

Sophia: Shigiraki probably wouldn't be too happy about that.

Sophia giggled.

Sekia: It's fine.

Sekia said hugging Sophia. Looking at the stars as Sophia slowly lifted Sekias mask and they made out.

Sekia: You'll stay away from the Yakuza ok?

Sophia: I've been doing a lot less villain work since Garaki gives less missions so yeah. No problem.

Sophia and Sekia made out in the stary night sky. His spiky red wings out as the couple made out among the stars spinning and flying high.