Ch 86 - My Plan (2)

The lab was dark. Crashes and explosions happening above shook the lab. Garaki was rushing around collecting samples. When he saw Sekia. Dressed in his Bloodhound uniform.

Garaki: What are you doing here?

Garaki looked around. Then looked at Sekia who was standing in front of him.

Sekia: The villains decided to raid early because Hawks said something about another villain killing twice. I'm here to bring you to safety. The heroes upstairs in the hospital are coming down as we speak.

Garaki: Your supposed to free All for One then.

Sekia: I know, but we also need you don't we.

Sekia looked at Garaki as they stared at each other.

Garaki: *Sigh* Your so good at acting. It's like you become a completely different person at the snap of your own fingers. If I wasn't there while All for One taught you I may have fell for it.

Garaki glared at Sekia.

Garaki: A dog dare bites at the hand that feeds him.

Sekia: Kurogiri was the one that did that. Delivered my food, tended to my wounds. And I paid him back for that by setting him free. You're someone that just starved me when I didn't meet the hundred percent on a test or match your perfect standard.

Garaki: AND LOOK WHAT YOU TURNED INTO! YOUR AMAZING! NO ONE ELSE IS QUITE LIKE YOU! YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME! I'M THE ONLY REASON YOUR NOT STILL ON THE STREETS! WHY YOUR NOT DEAD! AS MUCH AS YOU ARE YOU, I AND ALL FOR ONE CREATED WHAT MAKES YOU AMAZING! YOU WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT US!

Sekia: And I am going to thank you. Your dreams will be realised and I will make sure All for One acquires his perfect vessel. I'll also continue your oh so great research. I'll make sure all your dreams come true. You just won't be here to see them.

Garakis eyes widened as he quickly pressed a button on the desk as all the Nomu vats opened. Sekia slit Garakis throat with his nails as Garaki dropped dead on the floor. All the Nomu began climbing out of their vats as Sekia plugged in a USB as all the systems went black. The power to the entire facility went dark. Only one screen was on as a cartoon ape walked across. Throwing a banana that splat onto the screen. Massive screeching coming from all the speakers as they burnt out. Sekia gave a small giggle. Removing the usb and placing it in his pocket.

Sekia: That's done. Though I can't let the hero's get hurt by these. I'll feel bad that I made a big problem worse.

Sekia grabbed chemicals around the facility as he threw them around. Creating a fire in his hand as he ignited the entire facility on fire. Burning all evidence and research. All but one vial which he grabbed from Garakis dead corpse.

???: HOW FUN!

Sekia looked down the hall way that only emergency lights lit. It was dark with flashes of red coming from the roof.

Sekia: {Rabbit hero Miriko. She seems to be handling the lower, middle and upper tier Nomus fine. I'll deal with theses ones.}

Nomu 1: Kill the traitor!

The Nomu that looked like a woman shouted. All the Nomu charged at Sekia.

Sekia: {There are a lot more of these high grade Nomu than before. And it hasn't taken long for them to start speaking. He must have improved the process and found more fitting subjects.}

A large elephant like creature charged. Opening up its mouth wide. Sekia stood there he put his hands out. Placing his hands on both ends of its mouth that tried to clamp down on him. Ripping the Nomu in half and the firing dark red lasers from his fingers that shredded the Nomu into pieces. Other Nomu in the firing range also getting shredded by the attack.