Ch 65 - Joint Training Battle (4)

Sekia slowly walked around. He could smell the complex aroma that were all their scents combined. As he slowly walked through the complex construction site he saw an open area ahead of him. There were many people around the complex area. Though they were trying their best to hide.

Sekia: {This is most definitely a trap. Open area, all hidden and waiting. There's no way this isn't a trap. But... I can't help but want to go and test it.}

Behind a pipe Momo watched Sekia just standing there now smiling.

Momo: {HAS HE NOTICED IT'S A TRAP?! BUT EVERYONES SO WELL HIDDEN! DOES HIS QUIRK ALSO ENHANCE HIS SENSES?!}

They were just very bad at hiding. All of their breathes were heavy, jagged and rushed. Their heart beats pounding in their chest. Their sweat giving off a strong scent. If Sekia didn't notice them he would have been ashamed in himself. Even the invisible girl right behind him was awfully noticeable.

Sekia: {Ahhh! I have to see what they've got in store. They all worked together and tried so hard. It would be rude not to.}

Sekia slowly walked forward. Waiting for something to happen. He didn't know what to expect. The ground wasn't tampered with or covered in anything. He couldn't smells explosive chemicals. It was unlikely they would use the flash bangs again without a back up. And they definitely wouldn't just jump him. So what would they do?

Sekia was now in the middle of a large open area. Some pipes covering and providing him shadows to move in if needed. The open area was large. The closest shadow not in the open area nearly out of his range.

Sekia: {What will you do...}

Momo: NOW!

Suddenly all the pipes above floated away, detached body parts moving them as Sekia saw the pipes were cleanly cut at their joints. The shadows in the open area were no longer there. But that didn't mean Sekia couldn't move through his own shadow or the other classmates shadows. Then students moved around, large crystal mirrors lit up the area with a rainbow of colours. All the students jumping into the area as their shadows disappeared. The sun reflecting off the mirrors. Not letting a single area cast a shadow. Sekia now had no shadows to move in.

Sekia stomped on the floor as it cracked and broke. Sekia picked up a stone and he threw it hard at the crystal mirror. But the stone shattered. The crystal mirror remained unmarked.

Sekia: Oh this is good. What next?

Momo: MONOMA!

Suddenly from above a large spiked metal mesh was formed as Sekia watched it fall fast. Flash bangs went off. Either to try and blind him or further prevent him from moving. He could have easily avoided it with his speed. But he wanted to see what would happen. The mesh fell on Sekia as 8 students grabbed and span with the wires attaching them to spikes latched to massive concrete blocks. The mesh constricting Sekia.

Uraraka ran past Sekia, touching him with her padded finger tips as he floated above the floor. Only held down slightly by the mesh that constricted him.

Denki: I'M SORRY ABOUT THIS DUDE!

Denki grabbed the metal wiring attached to the mesh and one of the concrete blocks.

Denki: INDISCRIMINATE SHOCK! 2 MILLION VOLTS!

The massive charge of electricity flew through the wiring as a spark show was seen. Sekia been relentlessly shocked until Denki let go. Smoke coming from Denki as he walked around dazed. Everyone looked with expectation smoke coming from where Sekia was.

But then they heard something. Something quiet that gradually grew louder and louder. Turning into something that sent shivers down the spin. A manic laughter from the centre of the area. Sekia was laughing as the metal mesh constricted him.

Sekia: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS GREAT! ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT BUT THAT WAS AMAZING!

As Sekia laughed, moving about in the mesh. The concrete blocks the mesh was attached to began to crack and break.

Momo: NEXT PHASE!

Suddenly Sekia was bound by tape thrown by Sero. Jiro pressed a button as speakers moved out. Plugging her ear jack in the remote as massive sonic waves blasted at Sekia. But this wasn't a laughing matter anymore. It hurt. He was in so much pain. He could have gotten rid of his hearing to stop the pain but what if he needed it later. So he bared with it as he shouted in pain.

The students looked at him with fear and worry as he moved more and more. He didn't want to break the restraints in case they had more. But he couldn't help himself from moving in pain. Everyone saw the nearly broken blocks as Todoroki formed a massive pillar of ice. Encasing Sekia in it. The speakers burnt out as the air was cold and the area was silent.

Scene change

Vlad: I think we should call it the students win.

Aizawa: How so?

Aizawa kept a close eye on the monitors.

Vlad: HE JUST WENT THROUGH TORTURE! AN ELECTRIC SHOCK 1000 TIMES MORE THAN THE ELECTRIC CHAIR AND SOUNDS ENOUGH TO TURN SOMEONES BRAIN TO MUSH! I KNOW YOU SAID HE'S STRONG BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH!

Aizawa didn't look away from the monitor as he saw it.

Aizawa: Vlad you need to stop. You're looking at Sekia like he's normal. A normal student. A normal hero. A normal human. He is anything but normal. Everything he does is beyond even monstrous levels of abnormal. Sekia isn't someone that can be estimated or compared. Out of all the students I've taught that have become heroes. Not one of them can hold a candle to what Sekia is. I would even say the top 10 would lose to Sekia now... or maybe a years time. Even All Might told me Sekia is abnormal. Saying he wished he still had the power of his prime. Saying a fully developed Sekia may have been an amazing fight.

Vlad looked in shock at Aizawa. Aizawa was definitely not the one to just praise students like that. But when it came to Sekia what else could he do. Sekia gave no reason to criticise him.

Vlad: B... But he's completely trapped in metal mesh, tape and solid ice.

Aizawa: Look closer.

Scene change

The students began to smile. Thinking they actually beat Sekia. Someone they viewed as too powerful to subdue or beat. Some began cheering. However, others were worried.

Momo: {He's captured. But why isn't the announcement going off? He's captured isn't he?}

Izuku: {This... this isn't going to hold him...}

Flashes past Izukus eyes. A man with white hair. His face blurred. Fire and rubble around him. A laugh similar to Sekias sounding in his mind. Dead bodies all around.

Izuku: {This... This isn't the end!}

Wisps came from Izukus sleeves. Black in colour with greens scents. Izuku then saw it. The ice began to crack and break.

Speakers then rang out.

"The fight is just beginning. You're celebrating too early."

All the students who were celebrating stopped. All looking at the ice as it creaked and cracked. They looked closer at Sekia. Especially Izuku. And Izuku saw more flashes. A flash of a mans face with white hair overlapping Sekias face. The same red eyes. And the same smile.

Izuku shook with instinctive fear.