Ch 30 - Unnecessary Hassle

Sekia: I can't believe people tried to harass me on my way to school. I know people didn't like me in the Sports Festival but throwing stuff at me was just wrong.

Sekia wiped off the food stuck to his wet uniform. Walking into class completely soaked. The class went silent as everyone looked at him. Todoroki still had some wounds but Midoriya looked ok. Sekia sat down as in his seat.

Sekia: Morning Tsu. Are you all good?

Tsu looked at Sekia and up to his head. She gave a small blush but didn't respond to Sekia.

Sekia touched his hair he could feel soup chunks. Trying to get them out.

Sekia: {I very much dislike this school.}

Aizawa walked in greeting his class. The class already quiet to his surprise.

Aizawa: So today we will be putting aside hero informatics for something a little special. Today we will be formulating code names for your hero names.

Everyone in the class shouted out in happiness.

Sekia: {It's just a name. Why are they so happy? I didn't even get to choose my own villain name. Is choice of name all that great?}

Aizawa: These hero names are being created now because based off the interests of the heroes who saw you during the sports festival you will be choosing who you do work experience with.

Aizawa showed a bored on names. And as Sekia expected. He wasn't on there. Though Midoirya was high up with the most interests.

Aizawa: Even if you didn't receive any interests you will ALL be doing work experience. So now the person that will be helping you with creating your into something appropriate...

The door opened as Midnight walked in.

Midnight: Will be the least appropriate person you know.

Midnight strutting in.

Aizawa: Your names will stick with you throughout your hero career. They are an integral part of what makes you, you.

Midnight: So choose wisely based on your nature. Take inspiration from names you know and what they're based on as heroes. Like All Might.

Sekia was sat there while everyone started writing and thinking. He'd be lying if he didn't already think of a hero name. Given what he decided to name his quirk. So while he wrote on the board his hero name he waited. Looking at others. Especially Midoriya who kept glancing at him. Everyone began showing their hero names. Some were denied though some people were complimented.

Midnight: Now all that's left is you Sekia. What is your hero name?

Sekia flipped over his board.

Sekia: My hero name is Predator.

Midnight: Ohhh. Like a black panther seeing as your quirk works in the shadows.

Sekia: Yes. {What's a black panther? Well she got one thing right. It's based off my quirk. Food chain.}

The class then followed choosing heroes. Which was really uneventful for Sekia. Sekia only having one name on the paper he received. Eraserhead.

But as school ended and Sekia went to leave. He felt a heavy hand on his shoulder. Not just the weight, but its presence. It was as if All for One grabbed him.

Sekia span around with a heavy kick ready for any enemy that could be putting such a weight on him. But it was blocked by a hand. There was a similar steel like feeling as Sekia looked up.

All Might: YOUR COMING WITH ME!

All Might quickly dragged him into an empty room. Sekia had his claws out behind his back as he examined all the shadows in the room.

Sekia: {Does he know my identity?!}

All Might: YOUNG SEKIA...

Sekia got ready to pounce.

All Might: WHAT DO YOU... *Bleh* Want to know.

All Might was now in his much skinner form as he spat up blood. Sekia was surprised as his hidden claws disappeared.

Sekia: {He's significantly wounded?} Will you tell me anything?

All Might: From what Midoriya told me you already know quite a bit. He also told me to give you an apology from him. His looks at you weren't because he was angry about the sports festival. He knows he's the one that dislocated his shoulder. He just wanted to apologise about accidentally causing you hate on the internet for the incident. He also wanted to ask about the choker you're wearing.

Sekia: {Oh... That's a lot better than getting caught out.} Can I ask then?

All Might: Go ahead.

Sekia: Your injury. Did it happen because Midoriya took your quirk? Or was it because of the USJ?

All Might looked at Sekia.

All Might: Midoriya didn't take my quirk. I gave it to him. As much as Midoriya may not believe it, that quirk is now his. And my injury...

All Might pulled his baggy shirt up as he revealed a large wound in his side.

All Might: My wound was caused by a man called All for One. I suspect he is also responsible for creating that Nomu.

Sekia: {Master created the wound? Hmm.} Was that quirk originally yours or were you too someone that was given it.

All Might: The quirk was passed down to me by my master and then her predecessor and so on. Its origin was All for Ones. He's a villian that kills to take over... and to take back the quirk. The quirks purpose is now to stop and defeat him. Of which I've passed down to Midoriya.

Sekia: Who else knows?

All Might: Only a few teachers and a few people close to me.

Sekia: One last question then. Why Midoriya? {There's nothing special about him. He's heroic but I've seen countless people like that. He had no power to enhance, he's not the smartest, or bravest. Why?}

All Might: He's the most heroic person I've met. Charging into certain death. Powerless yet trying to help others. I wanted to give him the power to do more. To save more. I don't have much time to take a disciple and he was the perfect one.

Sekia: {So it was just luck. And masters end plan is just taking over Japan and to take a quirk? But All Might makes it sound like...} All Might... Thanks. I promise I won't tell anyone.

All Might: Thank you young Sekia.

All Might bowed as Sekia left.

Sekia: {Why do I... why do I feel like I can't trust master now? Why do I feel like this?}